This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Microsoft® Sculpt Comfort Desktop Keyboard And Mouse, Black Item # 234254
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Keyboard and mouse for convenient, comfortable desktop use
- Includes Windows® 8 shortcut keys.
- Wireless keyboard with USB port.
- Contoured design with a detachable cushioned palm rest for comfortable typing. Promotes a natural, relaxed wrist posture, while also putting keys within easy reach.
|accessory type||keyboard and mice|
|size||8.86" x 21.06" x 1.77"|
|warranty length||3-year limited|
- Contoured design promotes a natural wrist position and puts keys within easy reach.
- Detachable palm rest can be removed for a sleek, compact look.
- Split spacebar with backspace functionality is designed to improve typing efficiency.
- Ergonomic design for right-handed users makes extended use more comfortable.
- Customizable Windows touch tab for easy access to the Start Menu and more.
- Scroll left, right, front and back. Quickly navigate all of your projects with speed and efficiency.
- Maximum comfort, customized for you
- Whats in the Box
|Keyboard Version||Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Keyboard|
|Mouse Version||Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse|
|Transceiver Version||Microsoft 2.4 GHz Transceiver v8.0|
|Customizable features available for Windows||Requires Mouse and Keyboard Center software installed on a PC that meets the requirements and has one of these operating systems:
|Wireless Range||30 feet (10 meters) typical. Note: RF range is affected by many factors, such as nearby metallic objects and relative positioning of the mouse and receiver|
|Battery Type and Quantity||
Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) is an electronic data encryption specification that was established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). It was subsequently adopted by the US federal government as an approved encryption technology under the FIPS-197 standard.