This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
APC by Schneider Electric Rack PDU 2G, Metered, ZeroU, 10.0kW, 208V, (36) C13 & (6) C19 Item # 237636
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Explore APC Rack Power Distribution in 3D animation. APC Metered Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide active metering to enable energy optimization and circuit protection. User-defined alarm thresholds mitigate risk with real-time local and remote alerts to warn of potential circuit overloads. Metered Rack PDUs provide power utilization data to allow Data Center Managers to make informed decisions on load balancing and right sizing IT environments to lower total cost of ownership. Users can access and configure Metered Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, or Telnet Interfaces which are complimented by APC Centralized Management platforms using StruxureWare Data Center Expert, Operations, Capacity, and Energy Efficiency. New AP8000 series Metered Rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, locking IEC receptacles, and ultra low profile circuit breakers.
|brand name||APC by Schneider Electric|
|Certifications & Standards||cUL; EN 55022 Class A; EN 55024; EN 61000-3-2; EN 61000-3-3; FCC Part 15 Class A; ICES-003; UL; VCCI Class A|
|Input Voltage||208 V AC|
|Management||Protocols:SNMP; TELNET; Web|
|manufacturer||Schneider Electric SA|
|Number of Cord/Cable||1|
|Output Receptacles||36 x IEC 60320 C13; 6 x IEC 60320 C19|
|Output Voltage||208 V AC|
|package contents||Rack PDU 2G, Metered, ZeroU, 10.0kW, 208V, (36) C13 & (6) C19; Installation Guide; Rack Mounting Brackets; Safety Guide; Serial Configuration Cable|
|Power Rating||10000 VA|
|Product Line||Metered Rack|
|protection type||Overload Protection|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Weight (Approximate)||18.78 lb|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Power DistributionThe growing complexity of IT environments, from wiring closets and server rooms to data centers of all sizes, has increased the need for reliable power distribution to the rack level. Eliminating power management issues is essential for IT and Facilities managers to maintain system availability of increasing higher density equipment. Power Distribution Units are an essential element in managing power capacity and functionality for critical network, server and data center equipment.
APC provides a wide array of power distribution solutions for your IT environment. APCs standardized PDUs are designed to increase the manageability and efficiency of your data center. Power Distribution solutions provide real-time remote load monitoring of connected equipment and individual outlet power control for remote power recycling, manage power-up or power-down sequencing of equipment. IT and Data Center Managers rely on APC PDU alarms to warn of potential power overloads before critical IT failures occur.
Metered Rack PDUMetered rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide real-time remote monitoring of connected loads. User-defined alarms warn of potential circuit overloads before critical IT failures occur.
Keeping your eye open for unplanned overloads
APC Metered Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide active metering to enable energy optimization and circuit protection. User-defined alarm thresholds mitigate risk with real-time local and remote alerts to warn of potential circuit overloads. Metered Rack PDUs provide power utilization data to allow Data Center Managers to make informed decisions on load balancing and right sizing IT environments to lower total cost of ownership. Users can access and configure Metered Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, or Telnet Interfaces which are complimented by APC Centralized Management platforms using StruxureWare Data Center Expert, Operations, Capacity, and Energy Efficiency. New AP8000 series Metered Rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, locking IEC receptacles, and ultra low profile circuit breakers.
- Remote Management Capabilities - Full-featured network management interfaces that provide standards-based management via Web, SNMP, and Telnet. Allows users to access, configure, and manage units from remote locations to save valuable time. Associated with this feature is the ability to quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download to installed units for future product enhancements.
- Local Current Monitoring Display - The aggregate current draw per rack PDU is displayed on the unit via a digital display. The local digital display helps installers avoid overloaded circuits by providing a visible warning when the current draw is close to the maximum amperage draw of the strip. (Available on designated SKUs only)
- Alarm Thresholds - Define alarm thresholds in order to avoid overloaded circuits. Network and visual alarms inform the user of possible problems. (Note: Only available on units with the current monitoring capabilities. Please see SKU specifications for availability)
- Load indicator LED - Indicates overload and warning conditions based on the user-defined alarm thresholds. Alerts users of potential overloaded circuits.
- Integrates with StruxureWare Data Center Expert - An IT-ready, scalable access monitoring system that collects, organizes, and distributes critical alerts, surveillance video and key information, providing a unified view of complex physical infrastructure environments from anywhere on the network
- Flash Upgradeable - Quickly and easily upgrade firmware via network download for future product enhancements. Eliminates the need to replace products already installed in the field when new features are released. (Note: Networked units only)
- Rack-Mountable - Includes horizontal, vertical, and toolless-mount varieties. Puts power where it is needed most - in the racks near the equipment.
- Single input power source - Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment. Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections.
- Wide range of input and output connections - Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
|Nominal Output Voltage||208V|
|Maximum Total Current Draw per Phase||35A|
(36) IEC 320 C13
(6) IEC 320 C19
|Nominal Input Voltage||208V 3PH|
|Input Frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Cord Length||6 feet (1.83 meters)|
|Number of Power Cords||1|
|Maximum Line Current per phase||35A|
|Maximum Input Current per phase||35A|
|Load Capacity||10 kVA|
|Net Weight||18.74 lbs. (8.52 kg)|
|Maximum Height||72.00 inches (1829 mm)|
|Maximum Width||2.20 inches (56 mm)|
|Maximum Depth||2.00 inches (51 mm)|
|Operating Environment||32 - 131 °F (0 - 55 °C)|
|Operating Relative Humidity||5 - 95%|
|Operating Elevation||0-10000 feet (0-3000 meters)|
|Storage Temperature||-13 - 149 °F (-25 - 65 °C)|
|Storage Relative Humidity||5 - 95%|
|Storage Elevation||0-50000 feet (0-15000 meters)|
|Regulatory Approvals||cUL Listed, EN 55022 Class A, EN 55024, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61000-3-3, FCC Part 15 Class A, ICES-003, UL Listed, VCCI Class A|
|Standard Warranty||2 years repair or replace|
|Sustainable Offer Status|
|REACH||REACH: Contains No SVHCs|
|Battery Notes||Contains Lithium Coin Cell|