This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
H&R Block® 16 Deluxe + State For Mac®, Download Version Item # 237866
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- H&R Block Deluxe includes everything customers need to easily complete federal and state taxes, with help every step of the way—including FREE tax advice, only from H&R Block.
- With a step-by-step Q&A, H&R Block Deluxe searches for hundreds of deductions to get the biggest refund and is ideal for homeowners and investors.
- The program includes features available only from H&R Block, such as built-in expertise, an H&R Block tax professional to represent customers in the event of an audit at no extra cost, and best of all, H&R Block's Maximum Refund Guarantee.
|additional requirements||Internet connection required for updates, state downloads, and e-file; Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8.2; Windows 10; Internet Explorer® 8 or higher; Mac OS X; Mac OS 10.6.8 or higher; Safari 5.1 or higher; 2X CD-ROM drive; Ink jet or laser printer; Speakers and sound card; 1024x768 SVGA color monitor|
|brand name||H& R Block|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||27275 KB|
|minimum hard disk space||170 MB|
|publisher||HRB Digital, LLC|
|Web browser support||Internet Explorer® 8 or higher|
From the Manufacturer|
H&R Block Deluxe Tax Software offers everything homeowners and investors need to easily complete federal and state taxes. It includes FREE online chat with a tax professional, step-by-step guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions, in-person support in the unlikely event of an audit and reporting assistance on income from investments, home sales, retirement and more. Plus, H&R Block DeductionPro® values and optimizes charitable donations. H&R Block Deluxe Tax Software suits most tax situations and is the ideal program to help filers get their maximum refund—guaranteed.
Deluxe Tax Software Homeowners/Investors (Federal & State)The right choice for investors, homeowners and any customer with a more complex tax situation. Easily complete federal and state returns with free unlimited expert tax advice every step of the way.
- Step-by-step Q&A and guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions
- Quickly import your W-2, 1099 and last year's tax return
- Easily import from TurboTax® and Quicken® software
- Itemize deductions with Schedule A
- Accuracy Review™ checks for issues and assesses your audit risk1
- Five free federal e-files and unlimited federal preparation and printing
- Reporting assistance on income from investments, stock options, home sales and retirement
- Guidance on maximizing mortgage interest and real estate tax deductions
- H&R Block DeductionPro® values and optimizes charitable donations
- One state program download included — a $39.95 value2
(State e-file available for $19.95 per return)3
Exclusively from H&R BlockChat with H&R Block’s tax pros and ask unlimited questions for free if you get stuck along the way.4
Your Refund Explained.Refund Reveal™ shows, in one simple snapshot, how and why your refund increases or decreases with each entry you make.
There For You.In the unlikely event of an audit, H&R Block will help you manage the process and represent you in person for free.5
Your Data’s Security.Data encryption technology with 24/7 security monitoring helps preven stolen identity refund fraud.
Product Sneak Peak
- 1 The audit risk assessment is not a guarantee you will not be audited.
- 2 Additional state programs are extra. Most state programs available in January; release dates vary by state.
- 3 State e-file not available in NH.
- 4 You can ask our tax advisors unlimited questions at no extra cost during regular chat hours.
- 5 Free in-person audit representation is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block Tax Software to prepare and file their 2016 individual income tax return. Terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.