This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP 03A, Black Original Toner Cartridge (C3903A) Item # 239921
- Compatible HP models:
- LaserJet: 5, 5mp, 5p, 6mp, 6p, 6p se, 6psi, 6pxi
- Yields up to 4,000 pages.
- Produce page after page of impressive, professional-quality text and graphics with this wide-format toner cartridge.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|maximum yield per unit||4,000 pages|
|total recycled content||16%|
|Product Type||Toner Cartridge|
|compatible machine models||HP models: LaserJet: 5, 5mp, 5p, 6mp, 6p, 6p se, 6psi, 6pxi|
|print technology||laser printer/copier/fax|
|postconsumer recycled content||16%|
|model name||03A (C3903A)|
Product Q & A
number of cartridges
- HP LaserJet 6mp Printer
- HP LaserJet 6p xi Printer
- HP LaserJet 5p Printer
- HP LaserJet 6p Printer
- HP LaserJet 6p se Printer
- HP LaserJet 5mp Printer
Page yield (black and white): ~4,000 pages
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- Color(s) of print cartridges
- Page yield (black and white)
- ~4,000 pages
- Product count per unit
- Operating temperature range
- 59 to 89°F
- Storage temperature range
- -4 to 104°F
- Operating humidity range
- 10 to 90% RH
- Storage humidity
- 10 to 90% RH
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 13.54 x 4.8 x 7.72 in
- Package weight
- 2.68 lb
- What's in the box
- Toner cartridge; Recycling guide
- HP's Premium Protection Warranty. This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product m1 Approximate yield based on 5% average coverage. Actual yields vary considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors.