The strength of the Forte Collection is in its uncompromising flexibility. Signature details include a floating desk top over raised beams and face-framed fronts with detailed moldings. Flexible in scale allowing the user to start with a single desk purchase, build to executive dimensions, or expand into multi-workstation systems. Each piece has been designed with great attention to how users work and interact with each other and with the latest technologies. While data goes wireless, devices requiring power proliferate. Forte features an integrated cable management system that keeps desktops uncluttered and data and power management out of site, yet within arms reach. Furniture combinations can create functional and expansive work areas for any size office. The deep, Dark Alder finish complements this versatile furniture and allows Forte to pair up stylishly with a wide variety of home and business office settings. Pieces sold individually. Easy assembly is required. Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
- 1"-thick melamine top is heat, stain and scratch resistant.
- File drawer accommodates letter-, legal- or European-size files.
- Top drawer is sized for accessories and supplies.
- Cord management features with 2 grommet access points on desk surface and 1 on the pedestal.
- Pedestal can be attached on the left or right side.
- Desk can be used alone or with coordinating pieces for a modular system. Other furniture pieces in the Forte collection include: desk return, credenza, file, organizer, divider wall hutch and more!
|component type||executive desk|
|height||28 3/5 inches|
|raised monitor shelf||no|
|furniture color||Dark Alder|
|pullout keyboard and mouse tray||no|
|total number of shelves||0|
|number of drawers||2|
|depth||23 1/2 inches|
|warranty length||5-year limited|
|workspace type||business office|
|material family||processed wood|
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability