- Compatible HP models:
- LaserJet Pro: CP1025, CP1025nw, M175a, M175nw, M275, M275nw
- Yields up to 1,200 pages per cartridge. Includes 2 black cartridges.
- Gives great-looking print results. Features reliable, consistent print quality. Offers fast printing without sacrificing quality.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|maximum yield per unit||1,200 pages|
|total recycled content||0%|
|Product Type||Toner cartridge|
|compatible machine models||HP models: LaserJet Pro: CP1025, CP1025nw, M175a, M175nw, M275, M275nw|
|print technology||laser printer/copier/fax|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|model name||126A (CE310AD)|
number of cartridges
- Print more affordably—Original HP LaserJet dual packs offer a better value than individual cartridges.
- Make a professional impression with crisp black-and-white documents.
- Decrease shopping trips by choosing Original HP LaserJet dual packs instead of individual cartridges.
This product offers
Page yield (black and white): Per cartridge: 1,200 pages *
Number of Cartridges: 2
HP Planet Partners
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- HP TopShot LaserJet Pro M275 MFP
- HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printer
- HP TopShot LaserJet Pro M275 Refurbished MFP
- HP LaserJet Pro 100 color MFP M175nw
Operating temperature range
50 to 90.5ºF
Storage temperature range
32 to 95ºF
Operating humidity range
10 to 80% RH
35 to 85% RH
This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
What's in the box
2 toner cartridges; Recycling guide
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability