This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Purell® Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Gel In Jelly Wrap™ Carriers, 1 Oz, Assorted Colors, Bowl Of 25 Item # 243434
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Purify your skin with Purell's Advanced Instant Hand Sanitizer Gel — anytime, in any place. It's scientifically advanced, patent-pending formulation kills most germs on contact, and leaves behind a clean, fresh scent.
- Kills up to 99.99% of the most common, illness-causing germs.
- Enhanced with a nourishing blend of 4 skin-conditioner types.
- Helps maintain skin health. Milder on skin than hand washing.
- Jelly Wrap carriers attach easily to a purse, belt or wrist.
- Gels come in a display bowl for easy access and distribution.
- Jelly Wrap colors include blue, green, magenta and purple.
|container weight||1 oz|
|manufacturer||GOJO Industries, Inc.|
From the Manufacturer|
Features and Benefits
PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel25 count PURELL® JELLY WRAP™ Carrier Display Bowl with 1 fl oz Flip Cap Bottle
- Refreshing Gel
- Kills more than 99.99% of most common germs that may cause illness
- Outperforms other hand sanitizers ounce-for-ounce
- Clinically-proven to maintain skin health
- America’s #1 Instant Hand Sanitizer
1. Healthcare Personnel HandwashStudy #110103-101, April 5, 2011, and #100907-101, Jan 6th, 2011, BioScience Laboratories, Bozeman, MT.
2. Clinical field study #2011-F10233, April 2011.
3. IRI 52wks ending 9/8/13 with HPIS sales data from May 2013.
PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Video
How To Use
When To Use: Using PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer at key moments is a simple and effective way for youand your family to stay healthy and well. Key moments for use include:
- Before preparing food and after
- Before eating
- Before and after caring for someone that is sick or around someone who is ill
- After using the bathroom
- After sneezing or coughing
- After handling money
- After touching a surface that has been touched by many, such as a grocery cart, door handle, restaurant menu or condiment dispenser
Where To Use:These 1fl oz travel sized bottles are great on the go!
On the Go:
- On your backpack
- In the car
- On the stroller
- On your Keychain
- And, More!
Did You Know...
The PURELL Survey was conducted by Wakefield Research among 1,000 nationally representative U.S. adults ages 18+, between January 22 and February 2, 2015, using an email invitation and an online survey. Quotas have been set to ensure reliable and accurate representation of U.S. adults ages 18+. Results of any sample are subject to sampling variation. The magnitude of the variation is measurable and is affected by the number of interviews and the level of the percentages expressing the results. For the interviews conducted in this particular study, the chances are 95 in 100 that a survey result does not vary, plus or minus, by more than 3.1 percentage points from the result that would be obtained if interviews had been conducted with all persons in the universe represented by the sample. www.wakefieldresearch.com
About the PURELL Brand
PURELL Hand Sanitizer was invented in 1988 by GOJO to meet the needs of healthcare providers and restaurants operators looking for ways to reduce the spread of germs. Healthcare workers needed to kill germs on their hands when they couldn’t get to soap and water. And restaurant operators needed extra germ-fighting protection to reduce the risk of food contamination.
PURELL Hand Sanitizer was a great success, not only because it was effective at killing 99.99% of most common germs, but because it was convenient, gentle and a pleasure to use. The dispensers and bottles could be placed anywhere, so hand hygiene was no longer restricted to the confines of a sink. And people enjoyed using PURELL Hand Sanitizer because it was refreshing and gentle.
Soon its popularity grew. People who used it at work also thought it would be great to use when they were at home or on the go.
In 1997, PURELL Hand Sanitizer was made available to consumers, forever changing the way the world stays well. It soon became America’s #1 hand sanitizer and a significant part of popular culture.
Today, PURELL Hand Sanitizer remains one of the most recognized brands in the world. It defines the hand sanitizer category and is the brand most preferred by doctors, professionals and consumers everywhere.
And now we’ve taken the next step and introduced PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer, the ultimate in germ-killing effectiveness.