TP-LINK 8-Port Cable/DSL Router Item # 244372
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The TL-R860 multifunctional broadband router is especially designed for SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) to access the Internet. It features strong functions, high performance, and easy configuration router. The TL-R860 provides many management functions.The TL-R860 router provides flexible access control, limiting staff or children to browse selected sites. The TL-R860 router is also a smart helper. It connects to the Internet automatically on demand and disconnects when idle to save on network costs. It's easy to configure.
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|power source||AC Adapter|
|Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports||8|
|package contents||TL-R860 Multi Service Router; Quick installation guide; RJ-45 Ethernet Cable; Resource CD; Power Adapter|
|Security Features||NAT; PPTP; L2TP; IPSec (ESP Head); Domain Filtering; IP/MAC Address Filtering; DMZ Host; VPN Pass-Through; Port Triggering; Access Control|
|Product Name||TL-R860 8-Port Cable/DSL Router|
|manufacturer||TP-LINK Technologies Co., Ltd|
|Input Voltage||9 V DC|
|Total Number of Ports||9|
|Number of Broadband (RJ-45) Ports||1|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
What This Product Does
Create a wired network in your home using the TP-LINK 8-Port Cable/DSL Router (TL-R860). Connect this wired router to a broadband modem and share your high-speed Internet access, check email, share files, and enjoy online gaming. With the Easy Setup Assistant, you can easily build a wired network and share your high speed internet connection with all the PCs connected to surf the internet, chat online and check mails.
Share Resources and Simplify the NetworkThe built-in 8-port switch provides computers on the LAN with network connectivity and Internet access. Connect up to eight PCs directly or other networking devices to access home or office resources and use the Internet. Switching capabilities have been integrated into this device to efficiently manage your network traffic.
Network Security Protection
TL-R860 includes a built-in strong firewall for safeguarding your network from hackers and malicious attacks from across the Internet, such as DoS attack, ARP virus attack, etc. For added convenience, it supports access control based on the time of day, MAC address, IP address, or domain name. So parents and network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staff.
IP QoS - Control Bandwidth Reasonably
TL-R860 supports intelligent IP QoS for bandwidth management, which allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC. This ensures that those programs such as VoIP or video application that are sensitive to lag are given as much bandwidth as possible to avoid lag the performance.
Easy to UseThe device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that helps you step by step to configure your Internet connection. This feature allows even novice users to setup the router products without sacrificing any key features, just play the AUTO-RUN CD bundled to have your network set up quickly & hassle-free.
- Shares data and Internet access for users, supporting PPPoE, Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPTP, L2TP and Bigpond Cable Internet access
- Flexible control features support access control based on time of day, parents and network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staffs
- IP-based QoS guarantees the performance of voice or video streaming
- Easy Setup Assistant provides hassle free installation
- Built-in firewall supporting IP address filtering, Domain Name filtering, MAC address filtering and IP & MAC binding to protect your network against attacks
- Supports MAC Address Clone
- Connecting Internet on demand and disconnecting when idle for PPPoE
- Built-in NAT and DHCP server supporting static IP address distributing
- NAT firewall with Denial of Service (DoS) attack protection to safeguard your network
- Ignores Ping packets from WAN or LAN ports
- Supports Virtual Server, Port Triggering, DMZ host and UPnP
- Supports Dynamic DNS, Static Routing, Flow Statistics, VPN pass-through
- Supports firmware upgrade, Remote and Web management
- Quick Installation Guide
- Resource CD
- Power Adapter
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Work with Windows, Mac and Linux.
- 2-Year Warranty