This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards Everything now!
Belkin® 3.1 USB-A To USB-C Cable, 3', Black Item # 246749
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Experience up to 10 Gbps transfer rates
- Charge your USB-C devices, as well as sync your photos, music and data to your laptop.
- USB 3.1 is supported by Windows, Google, Mac and many other peripheral manufacturers.
- Reversible connector allows you to connect your cable to your device in any direction.
- 3' cord is portable enough to take everywhere.
|cable connector type||USB-A to USB-C|
|Connector||9 pin USB Type A - male|
|Connector (Second End)||24 pin USB Type C - male|
|Connector on First End||1 x Type C Male USB 3.1 USB|
|Connector on Second End||1 x Type A Male USB 3.1 USB|
|Device Supported||MacBook; Hard Drive|
|maximum data transfer rate||1.25 GB/s|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
From the Manufacturer|
SUPERSPEED PLUS WITH USB-C
The Belkin USB-A to USB-C Charge Cable lets you charge your USB-C device as well as sync your photos, music and data to your existing laptop. Experience up to 10 Gbps transfer rates, up to 20X faster than USB 2.0 (480Mbps), 12x faster than FireWire 800, and 2X faster than USB 3.0 (5Gbps). You will be amazed at the difference USB 3.1 makes.
Made for: Connecting from a standard USB-A device to a USB-C (Also Known as USB Type-C) enabled device.
USB 3.1: THE NEXT EVOLUTION
USB 3.1 SuperSpeed+ offers a whole new level of connectivity. Transfer data at incredible speeds, charge other devices, and even power mobile devices - all with just one USB-C cable. Quickly becoming the new universal standard, USB 3.1 is already supported by Windows, Google, and Mac operating systems, as well as many peripheral manufacturers.
FASTER DATA TRANSFER
Transfer data at up to 10Gbps with improved cables and connectors. USB 3.1 offers faster rates than ever before. Fast enough to transfer a year's worth of music in 10 minutes or an entire HD movie in just 30 seconds.
- USB 2.0 = 480 Mbps
- USB 3.0 = 5Gbps
- USB 3.1 = 10Gbps
POWER & CHARGE OTHER DEVICES
This USB-C cable supports up to 3A of power output for charging USB-C devices.
Up to 10 Gbps
20X faster than USB 2.0
2X faster than USB 3.0
MUSICFast enough to transfer a year's worth of music in 10 minutes
MOVIESTransfer an entire HD movie in 30 seconds
SUPERIOR USB-C CABLE CONSTRUCTION1. Durable Polycarbonate connector housing with SS10 logo indicating full USB-IF compliance
2. Electronic Marker Identification, authentication, and Power Delivery management circuit
3. Precision welded metal shield to protect PCB and E Marker (also minimizes radiated emissions levels and provides additional mechanical strength)
4. ‘Crimp’ locks metal shield in place for optimal mechanical structure and shielding
5. Micro Co-axial superspeed conductors for 10Gbps data transfer
6. 3Amp power conductor
7. Power Delivery Communication line
8. Data communication line
9. ‘Sideband’ lines for alternate mode audio/visual applications
10. Cable braid Shield
11. Flexible TPE cable jacket
Never worry about which way to plug in again. USB-C is a new user-friendly reversible connector that allows you to connect your cable to your device in any direction.
THIS CABLE IS GREAT FOR:
At A Glance:
- Connect between USB-C enabled devices (new Macbook, Chromebook Pixel)
- Reversible connector
- 10Gbps data transfer rate
- 3A charging output
- 3 foot length
- 3.1 USB-C to USB-C Cable
- Connect USB-C enabled devices (new Macbook, Chromebook Pixel) with standard USB-A devices (laptops, hard drives, etc.)
- Reversible USB-C connector
- 10Gbps data transfer rate
- 3A charging output
- 3 foot length
SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (USB 3.1 Gen 2)- PERFORMANCE
SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (USB 3.1 Gen 2) delivers up to 10Gbps (gigabits per second), which is enough to support all of your data transfer needs including audio/video for Ultra-HD 4K displays. If you’re looking for the latest devices, asking about the latest technology, or needing fast data transfer—SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps is for you.
Make sure you understand, however, that to get the speed out of SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps, the host (e.g. the computer), the cable, and the device (e.g., external hard drive) must all offer USB 3.1 Gen 2 capabilities.
SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps is backwards compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 devices.
- You don’t have to reinvest in all new products.
- If used with a USB 2.0 device, it will perform at the old USB 2.0 speed.
USB 3.1 SpecificationThe USB 3.1 specification includes definitions for both 5Gbps (Gen 1) and 10Gbps (Gen 2) data rates:
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 – SuperSpeed USB (Products signal at 5Gbps)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 – SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (products signal at 10Gbps)
Note: The terms USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB 3.0 are synonymous
What the Logos Mean to YouTo use the SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps logo and icons, products must pass USB-IF certification testing to ensure they are built to meet the USB specifications and interoperate with other USB devices. This means you can be confident that Certified USB products will work with other Certified USB products. This content is being provided for educational purposes only and does not imply that the associated product has been certified. To confirm if a device has been certified, visit the www.usb.org website or look for the Certified SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps logo on the product or product packaging.
USB Type-C™ Cables & Connectors - CONVENIENCE
Current USB Standard-A connectors are too large for new smaller form factor devices that are becoming thinner all the time. Plus, current USB connectors cause confusion over plug orientation and cable direction. The new USB Type-C™ cables and connectors address these issues.
USB Type-C™ cables/connectors are slim enough for phones and robust enough for laptops and tablets. Plus, the plug orientation as well as the cable direction is reversible—no more fussing over whether it’s upside down or not, or which end you plug in.
USB Type-C™ connectors are similar in size to the USB Micro-B connectors.
Note: You will need an adapter if you are connecting a new USB Type-C™ cable/connector to an older USB port.