- Home /
- Product Details
The OmniConverter FPoE/SL is a multi-port media converter that converts 10/100BASE-T UTP to 100BASE-FX fiber and support Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Classified as Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE), OmniConverter FPoE/SL can provide power to one or two Powered Devices (PDs) using standard UTP cables that carry the Ethernet data. The OmniConverter functions as a PoE mini-switch, and supports a variety of port configurations, including single or dual UTP and SFP ports.
The OmniConverter media converters can power PDs such as VoIP phones, wireless access points, network cameras, building access and automation equipment. They are especially useful at powering PDs in hard-to-reach locations with limited access to AC power outlets (ceilings, closets, etc.). The cost of bringing electrical power to each device is eliminated by powering the equipment through the UTP cable.
- Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE on one or two RJ-45 copper ports
- Supports 100BASE-FX fixed-fiber and 100BASE-FX SFP transceivers
- Redundant protected fiber link option (using dual SFP transceivers)
- Configurable PoE power reset
- Available in AC and DC models
- Integrated wall mount brackets
- Commercial (0 to 50"C), wide (-40 to 60"C) and extended (-40 to 75"C) operating temperature ranges
- Lifetime Warranty and free 24/7 Technical Support
|brand name||Omnitron Systems|
|form factor||Rack-mountable; Desktop; External; Wall Mountable|
|Input Voltage||48 V DC|
|package contents||OmniConverter FPoE/SL 2x PoE 2x SFP DC Powered Wide Temp; User Manual|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability