- Built-in wireless 802.11 b/g/n connectivity enables fast, easy, cable-free printing. Easy Wi-Fi Installer provides simple setup.
- Built-in wired Ethernet connectivity (10/100 Base TX) for connection with your office network.
- Prints up to 21 pages per minute in black and white.
- Up to 1200 dpi maximum optimized print resolution for crisp images. Offers 600 x 600 dpi maximum optimized copy resolution and 1200 x 1200 dpi scanner optical resolution, with scan speeds of 3 seconds per page.
- Supports direct printing for Dell Mobile Print (Android™ OS), AirPrint™ (iOS) and Google Cloud Print™.
- High monthly volume is ideal for busy office environments. Prints, copies, scans and faxes up to 20,000 pages per month. Copier reduces/enlarges from 25% to 400% of full size.
- Nuance™ PaperPort Pro 14 for easy document management. Scan, share, search and organize documents securely.
- ENERGY STAR 2.0—For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|maximum sheet size||8 1/2" x 14"|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|maximum black and white print speed||21 ppm|
|item type||laser multifunction printer|
|mobile printing||Dell Mobile Print (Android OS); AirPrint (iOS); Google Cloud Print|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum black and white copy resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|total paper tray capacity||150 sheets|
|maximum black and white copy speed||20 ppm|
|number of paper trays||1|
|dimensions||11.7"H x 15.8"W x 11.5"D|
|automatic document feeder capacity||40 sheets|
|functionality||4-in-1 (print, scan, copy and fax)|
|memory card reader||no|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 dpi|
|total recycled content||0%|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 2000; Windows XP (32/64 bit); Windows Vista (32/64 bit); Windows 7 (32/64 bit); Windows 8 (32/64 bit); Windows Server 2003 (32/64 bit); Windows 2008 Server (32/64 bit); Windows 2008R2 (64 bit); Mac OS X 10.5+; Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS 4+ (32/64 bit); Linux Fedora 5+ (32/64 bit); Linux OpenSuSE 10.2+ (32/64 bit); Linux Ubuntu 6.06+ (32/64 bit); SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10+ (32/64 bit); Linux Debian 4.0+ (32/64 bit)|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|connector type||Ethernet; USB; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|maximum monthly volume||20,000 sheets|
From the Manufacturer|
Feature packed for superb value.Make your everyday tasks easy with an affordable 4-in-1 multifunction printer and a wide range of convenient, time-saving features.
- Dell Easy WiFi Installer: Gets you up and running quickly with a simple, hassle-free wireless setup process.
- NuanceTM PaperPort 14 software: Helps you create, archive, organize and share high-quality, searchable PDFs.
- Print from mobile devices: (AndroidTM and iOS) and from Google Cloud PrintTM .
Get more out of your day.
Boost your workgroup’s productivity with a multifunction printer that’s loaded with easy-to-use features.
Simplified wireless setup:
In as few as four clicks, your printer is connected wirelessly1 and ready to go. The Dell Easy WiFi Installer greatly simplifies the setup process, helping you get up and running quickly with wireless convenience.
Exceptional document management:
Easily manage your documents with NuanceTM PaperPort 14. This included software helps you transform paper documents into high-quality, searchable PDF files for easy archiving, organizing and sharing. PaperPort 14 places all PDF files on your desktop in clearly marked, color-coded folders so information is always at your fingertips.
Fax, scan or copy up to 40 sheets at once, hands-free, with an automatic document feeder (ADF).
Enhanced copy features :
Use the "ID Copy" button to copy both sides of an ID card on a single side of paper. Other copy features include clone copy, poster copy and N-up copy (copying 2 or more pages to one sheet).
Secure, paperless faxing:
Help prevent unauthorized access to incoming faxes by simply setting up a PIN. Incoming faxes can also be programmed to be sent directly to your PC.
Print directly from select mobile devices.The Dell B1165nfw lets you and your team easily print documents, photos, images and reports directly from most mobile smartphones and tablets.
Fast and easy printing, direct from your AndroidTM device:
Print documents, photos, web pages and more directly from your Android mobile device with the Dell Mobile Print App. This easy-to-use app supports direct printing from a vast array of applications. Download it for free at Google PlayTM .
Print with AirPrintTM :
Directly print from your iPhone® , iPad® or iPod touch® using AirPrint2 . AirPrint works with a variety of apps including Safari® , Mail, Photos, iWork® and PDFs in iBooks® . So you can print tickets, photos, vital emails and web pages quickly and easily.
Connect with Google Cloud PrintTM :
Using Google Cloud Print, you can make your home and work printers available to you and anyone you choose from the applications you use every day. Google Cloud Print works on your smartphone, tablet, ChromebookTM , PC and other web-connected devices.
Deliver efficient, reliable performance.Help save time and reduce costs for toner, energy and maintenance with an efficient, dependable and, environmentally conscious multifunction printer.
Speed through your daily tasks and print up to 21 pages per minute (ppm) (letter), 20 ppm (A4)3 .
With a high duty cycle of up to 20,000 pages per month,4 your printer can easily handle your everyday work demands.
Help simplify maintenance with just a single toner cartridge to replace. Get long-term performance from a fuser unit that’s designed to last the life of the printer.
Help lower toner usage (and costs) with the "Eco" button, a feature that automatically reduces toner use by printing in draft mode. Reduction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) compliance and ENERGY STAR® qualification remind you that your printer was designed with the environment in mind.
- 1 For wireless printing, PC must have a wireless card or be connected to a wireless network and have the printer software installed for proper function.
- 2 AirPrint-enabled printers work with iPad, iPhone (3GS or later), and iPod touch (3rd generation or later) running iOS 4.2 or later.
- 3 Measured in accordance with ISO IEC 27434/35 methodology. Actual print speeds will vary with use.
- 4 Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of imaged outputs a device could deliver in a month. This number can be used to compare potential workload capabilities of different Dell printers and multifunction printers.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability