Learning Resources® Cuisenaire® Small Rods Group Set, Assorted Colors, Grades Pre-K - 9 Item # 250439
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Children can learn how to count and sort with help from this 155-piece set. Wooden rods in a variety of colors make it easy to create a wide range of math activities.
- Designed to help a small group of 4 to 6 students practice counting and sorting.
- Wood construction offers strength.
- Rods come in different sizes from 1 cm to 10 cm to accommodate a variety of engaging activities.
- Includes an activity guides with ideas for teachers.
- Ideal for preschool to grade 9.
|age recommendation||4 - 14|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|color||black; blue; brown; dark green; light green; orange; purple; red; white; yellow|
|educational content||addition; division; multiplication; subtraction|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade|