- Home /
- Product Details
- Features 4 Office 2013 applications: Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and OneNote®. Improved user interface is optimized for a keyboard, pen or touch-screen display. Includes 7GB of online storage, allowing secure access to your documents from anywhere.
- Word 2013 lets you create professional-quality documents. New feature lets you open and edit a PDF document, while the new Read Mode offers easier on-screen reading. Object Zoom allows easy zooming in on tables, charts and images. And templates and tools let you add polish and style to your documents.
- Excel 2013 offers powerful tools to work with data. Lets you explore, analyze and visualize data to gain new insights. The Quick Analysis tool helps you choose the best chart or graph to visualize your data, then format it in a single click. Time-saving templates let you focus more on your data. Pivot tables let you summarize complex data with ease, now with extra help.
- PowerPoint 2013 lets you easily create effective, impressive presentations. New to 2013 is touch-screen support, great for use on tablets and phones, letting you swipe and tap to advance through presentations. Features such as Presenter View and Slide Zoom help you deliver your presentations more smoothly and flexibly. And a wide variety of themes and variations, along with merging and alignment tools, make it easy to create great-looking presentations quickly.
- OneNote 2013 lets you take notes and access them quickly and easily. OneNote operates like a digital notebook, holding your notes, pictures, web pages and media. Everything you capture is saved and searchable, accessible from anywhere via computer or smartphone. Plus, OneNote can even convert your handwriting into text.
- For houshold use. For use on 1 computer. Purchase is for the life of your PC, and license is non-transferrable.
|additional requirements||DirectX 10 graphics card (for hardware-accelerated graphics)|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz, 32-bit or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set|
|minimum resolution required||1366 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2008 R2|
|software type||product key (requires download)|
Full Microsoft Office
Office Home & Student 2013 enables you to install the full 2013 desktop version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote so you can use all the features offline as well as online.
Make ideas shine
Presentation counts. Wow your classmates—and your teachers. Use Word, Excel or the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates to turn your ideas into cool, convincing presentations.
Take great notes
Write, type, click, or swipe notes into OneNote notebooks. Easily organize your notes and find just what you need fast. Share notebooks to simplify group projects.
Install full Office applications
Install the 2013 version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, and capture your ideas however you work best—using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Word processing application. Create polished documents with Word. Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
Spreadsheet and charting application. Sort and analyze your data with Excel. Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps. Flash Fill learns and recognizes your pattern and auto-completes the remaining data for you.
Presentation application. Build and present your story with PowerPoint. New alignment, color-matching, and other design tools help you create stunning presentations. No more eyeballing pictures, shapes, and more on your slides to see if they're lined up with Smart Guides make it easy. Improved Presenter View features let you control the presentation.
Digital note-taking application. All your notes, on all your devices, always up to date. Type, handwrite, or sketch your notes. Clip links and webpages, insert photos and videos, embed tables, and attach files. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
All OneDrive users receive free online storage with OneDrive. Upload your Office documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a computer or phone. With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are also available offline.
Free Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so when you are away from your PC you can access, view, edit and share your Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files from any Internet-connected device running a supported browser when you’re away from your PC.
|Microsoft accounts||Internet access (fees may apply)
Some features may require additional hardware.
|PC System Requirements||Windows 7 or later, 32- or 64-bit OS only
1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
2 GB RAM
3 GB available hard disk space
1024 x 576 screen resolution
- 1See office.com/information for details. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
- 2Compatible devices only. Learn more at www.office.com/information.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability