- Features 4 Office 2013 applications: Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and OneNote®. Improved user interface is optimized for a keyboard, pen or touch-screen display. Includes 7GB of online storage, allowing secure access to your documents from anywhere.
- Word 2013 lets you create professional-quality documents. New feature lets you open and edit a PDF document, while the new Read Mode offers easier on-screen reading. Object Zoom allows easy zooming in on tables, charts and images. And templates and tools let you add polish and style to your documents.
- Excel 2013 offers powerful tools to work with data. Lets you explore, analyze and visualize data to gain new insights. The Quick Analysis tool helps you choose the best chart or graph to visualize your data, then format it in a single click. Time-saving templates let you focus more on your data. Pivot tables let you summarize complex data with ease, now with extra help.
- PowerPoint 2013 lets you easily create effective, impressive presentations. New to 2013 is touch-screen support, great for use on tablets and phones, letting you swipe and tap to advance through presentations. Features such as Presenter View and Slide Zoom help you deliver your presentations more smoothly and flexibly. And a wide variety of themes and variations, along with merging and alignment tools, make it easy to create great-looking presentations quickly.
- OneNote 2013 lets you take notes and access them quickly and easily. OneNote operates like a digital notebook, holding your notes, pictures, web pages and media. Everything you capture is saved and searchable, accessible from anywhere via computer or smartphone. Plus, OneNote can even convert your handwriting into text.
- For houshold use. For use on 1 computer. Purchase is for the life of your PC, and license is non-transferrable.
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2008 R2|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz, 32-bit or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|minimum resolution required||1366 x 768|
|additional requirements||DirectX 10 graphics card (for hardware-accelerated graphics)|
|software type||product key (requires download)|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
From the Manufacturer|
- Full, installed Office 2013 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- For 1 Windows 7 or later PC, home use
- Easily save your documents online with free OneDrive online storage, available for all OneDrive users
Full Microsoft OfficeOffice Home & Student 2013 enables you to install the full 2013 desktop version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote so you can use all the features offline as well as online.
Make ideas shinePresentation counts. Wow your classmates—and your teachers. Use Word, Excel or the new wide-screen PowerPoint templates to turn your ideas into cool, convincing presentations.
Take great notesWrite, type, click, or swipe notes into OneNote notebooks. Easily organize your notes and find just what you need fast. Share notebooks to simplify group projects.
Share files simplyStore your files online using OneDrive, so you can get to them when you’re on the go and you can easily share them with others.
- Are my documents stored on OneDrive also available offline?
To access documents stored on OneDrive offline, you can install the OneDrive desktop app. The app creates a folder on your PC that automatically syncs documents between OneDrive and your computer, so you can work on your documents offline and be assured that they are always in sync.
- What is OneDrive?
OneDrive is an online storage service that you can use to store documents, notes, photos, music, videos, or other types of files. With OneDrive you can access your files from nearly any device and you can share them with others. All OneDrive users receive 15 GB of storage with OneDrive for free. Sign up for OneDrive at www.OneDrive.com.
- How do I install Office Home & Student 2013?
To install an Office 2013 suite, follow the instructions provided on your Office packaging. In most cases, you will need to visit www.office.com/setup and follow the onscreen instructions to download the software to your computer.
- Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created with Office Home & Student 2013?
Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 365, or Office 2013 users can open documents created without any additional action. Customers using earlier versions of Office may need to download and install a compatibility pack.
- How do I know if my computer can run Office Home & Student 2013?
You can install Office on PCs or Windows tablets running Windows 7 or higher.
- What is the difference between Office 2013 suites and Office 365 subscriptions?
Office Home & Student 2013 includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote; it is a one-time purchase for use on a single Windows PC. Outlook Home & Business also includes Outlook.
Office 365 Personal and Office 365 Home include more Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access) plus other services that are enabled over the Internet, including OneDrive online storage and Skype1 world minutes for home use. Unlike Office 2013 suite, Office 365 subscriptions can be used on PCs, Macs, Windows tablets, and iPads®2. Office 365 plans are available as an annual subscription.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Install full Office applicationsAlways have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote and capture your ideas however you work best--using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Word processing application. Create polished documents with Word. Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss, and use Read Mode for distraction-free viewing on any screen.
Spreadsheet and charting application. Sort and analyze your data with Excel. Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table—in just two steps. Flash Fill learns and recognizes your pattern and auto-completes the remaining data for you.
Presentation application. Build and present your story with PowerPoint. New alignment, color-matching, and other design tools help you create stunning presentations. No more eyeballing pictures, shapes, and more on your slides to see if they're lined up with Smart Guides make it easy. Improved Presenter View features let you control the presentation.
Digital note-taking application. All your notes, on all your devices, always up to date. Type, handwrite, or sketch your notes. Clip links and webpages, insert photos and videos, embed tables, and attach files. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
OneDriveAll OneDrive users receive free online storage with OneDrive. Upload your Office documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a computer or phone. With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are also available offline.
Office OnlineFree Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so when you are away from your PC you can access, view, edit and share your Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote files from any Internet-connected device running a supported browser when you’re away from your PC.
Microsoft accountsInternet access (fees may apply)
Some features may require additional hardware.
PC System RequirementsWindows 7 or later, 32- or 64-bit OS only
1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
2 GB RAM
3 GB available hard disk space
1024 x 576 screen resolution
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability