- Features 7 Office 2013 applications: Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, OneNote®, Publisher and Access®. Improved user interface is optimized for a keyboard, pen or touch-screen display. Available by annual subscription, and includes automatic upgrades. Includes 27GB of online storage, allowing secure access to your documents from anywhere.
- One convenient annual subscription, with automatic upgrades included. Subscription requires renewal after 12 months to maintain full access. License allows installation on up to 5 PCs/Macs plus 5 Windows tablets or iPads. Simply sign in to your Microsoft account — from practically anywhere — to get to your documents, applications, and settings. (NOTE: Internet connectivity is required).
- Word 2013 lets you create professional-quality documents. New feature lets you open and edit a PDF document, while the new Read Mode offers easier on-screen reading. Object Zoom allows easy zooming in on tables, charts and images. And templates and tools let you add polish and style to your documents.
- Excel 2013 offers powerful tools to work with data. Lets you explore, analyze and visualize data to gain new insights. The Quick Analysis tool helps you choose the best chart or graph to visualize your data, then format it in a single click. Time-saving templates let you focus more on your data. Pivot tables let you summarize complex data with ease, now with extra help.
- PowerPoint 2013 lets you easily create effective, impressive presentations. New to 2013 is touch-screen support, great for use on tablets and phones, that lets you swipe and tap to advance through presentations. Features such as Presenter View and Slide Zoom help you deliver your presentations more smoothly and flexibly. And a wide variety of themes and variations, along with merging and alignment tools, make it easy to create great-looking presentations quickly.
- Outlook 2013 lets you manage your email, schedules, contacts and to-do items. Allows you to send emails and files from all of your email accounts. Improved search helps you quickly find a particular message, attachment, contact or appointment. Integrates with many social networking sites, including LinkedIn and Facebook. Calendar features let you schedule appointments and meetings, and share your calendar with others. And with the Weather Bar, you can even check the latest weather forecast.
- OneNote 2013 lets you take notes and access them quickly and easily. OneNote operates like a digital notebook, holding your notes, pictures, web pages and media. Everything you capture is saved and searchable, accessible from anywhere via computer or smartphone. Plus, OneNote can even convert your handwriting into text.
- Publisher 2013 for professional-looking publications that make an impact. Lets you easily and quickly create a brochures, newsletters, calendars, posters, flyers, and more. You can add photos to your documents by a simple drag and drop, and use professional-looking effects, new and improved for 2013, for text, shapes and pictures.
- Access 2013 helps you create custom apps for data. New to 2013 version, Access web apps are a new type of database that you build in Access, for use by you and others. No app development knowledge needed: Access makes it easy to create apps to solve your specific data-tracking needs, including customer billing, and order tracking. And as with previous versions of Access, you can still create traditional databases, either from scratch or a template.
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz, 32-bit or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set|
|minimum resolution required||1366 x 768|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|additional requirements||DirectX 10 graphics card (for hardware-accelerated graphics)|
|software type||product key (requires download)|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|total recycled content||0%|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2008 R2|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|memory requirements||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit)|
From the Manufacturer|
- Get full, installed versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote1 , Publisher1 , and Access1
- 5 PCs or Macs + 5 tablets + Access on Android phones, iPhones, and Windows Phones2
- Extra 1 Terabyte of storage for each user (up to 5 users).3
- 60 minutes of Skype™ calls each month to phones in 60+ countries
- Always have access to the most up-to-date version of your applications and services as soon as they're available
Full Microsoft OfficeOffice 365 Home enables you to install the latest full desktop version of Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook, on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets and 5 smartphones —so you can use all the features offline as well as online.
And with an Office 365 subscription, you'll always have ongoing access to the latest applications and services as soon as they're available. No more need to purchase new versions as they're released. You decide when to update. We will provide you free access to our latest innovations and refinements on an on-going basis.
Access Across DevicesWhether you're using a PC, Mac, tablet, or smartphone, easily access and edit your documents at home, at work, or on the go. Get a consistent, device-optimized Office experience that you'd expect, available to you anytime, anywhere, without the need for an internet connection. Use the extra OneDrive online storage to keep your documents in one place, and access them anywhere on any device. It works with Office, so you can create, edit, and share your documents on the go.
Premium ServicesIn addition to 1 Terabyte of OneDrive online storage per user (for up to 5 users), your subscription includes other benefits, like 60 Skype minutes per month to call mobile phones in 8 countries and landlines in 60+ countries, as well as tech support at no extra charge. Plus you can share your subscription benefits with 4 other household members, including installing the full Office applications, extra OneDrive storage, and their own 60 free Skype world minutes per month.
- What is Office 365?
- Office 365 is a subscription version of Microsoft Office. An Office 365 subscription gives you full, installed versions of familiar Office applications across your devices, and includes 1 Terabyte of online storage (plus additional subscription benefits) so you can access your files and get things done from virtually anywhere and any device. Each Office 365 subscription includes the latest versions of Office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for PC, Mac, tablets (Windows tablets, Android tablets, iPads) and smartphones (iPhones, Android phones). Plus subscription benefits such as Skype world minutes and OneDrive online storage. Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones. The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and tablets vary by platform and device.
- What is Office 365 Home?
Office 365 Home is a subscription version of Microsoft Office and is the best value for a household. Install full versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access on up to five PCs/ Macs, plus five tablets, plus 5 smartphones. It includes 1 Terabyte of online storage per user (up to 5 users in one household) so you can access your documents, photos and more from virtually anywhere and any device Plus 60 Skype world minutes/month.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones. The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and tablets vary by platform and device.
- What is the difference between Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal?
Office 365 Home is for an entire household; Office 365 Personal is for an individual. The key difference is the number of devices on which you can install Office and ability to share subscription benefits.
With Office 365 Home: Install Office on up to five PCs/ Macs, five tablets, and five smartphones with up to 5 terabytes, to share across your family. Get 60 Skype world minutes/month per user for up to 5 users in your household.
With Office 365 Personal, install on one PC/Mac, one tablet, and one smartphone, plus get 1 Terabyte OneDrive online storage and 60 Skype world minutes/month.
- What is the difference between Office 365 and Office Home & Student 2013?
Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal include additional installed applications plus other subscription benefits that are enabled over the Internet, including online storage with OneDrive and Skype world minutes for home use. Office 365 subscriptions can be used on PCs, Macs, and tablets and are available as an annual or monthly subscription.
Office Home & Student 2013 and Home & Business 2013 include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook; they are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC. Office for Mac 2011 versions are also available.
- How do I know if my computer can run Office?
You can install Office on PCs or Windows tablets running Windows 7 or higher, and Macs with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. Office for iPad can be installed on iPads running iOS 7.0 or higher.
- Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2013?
Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 365, or Office 2013 users can open documents created without any additional action. Customers using earlier versions of Office may need to download and install a compatibility pack.
- Do I keep control of my documents with an Office 365 subscription? What happens if I cancel my subscription?
Yes. Documents that you have created belong fully to you. You can choose to store them online on OneDrive or locally on your PC or Mac. As the expiration date approaches, you will receive notifications in the Office applications and via email, alerting you to the upcoming expiration. If you choose to let your subscription expire, the Office software applications enter read-only mode, which means that you can view or print documents, but you can't create new documents or edit existing documents.
To return to full Office functionality, you can purchase a new Office 365 subscription. You could also return to full functionality using an older version of Office, or you can use Office Online for free for basic editing.
- Is Internet access required for Office?
You do not need to be connected to the Internet to use the Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, because the applications are fully installed on your computer.
Internet access is required to install and activate Office. For Office 365 you will need to go online to manage your subscription account, for example to install Office on other machines, or to change billing options. You will also need to connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up-to-date and benefit from automatic upgrades. Internet connectivity is also required to access OneDrive.
- Will Office be identical on a PC, Mac and mobile device?
No. Office applications are tailored to work best on each platform and device. The Office applications available for Mac users and the version numbers may be different from those available for PC users.
- What are Skype world minutes?
With Skype you can makes calls over the Internet through your computer, mobile phone, and other devices. Call, video call, and instant message other people with a Skype account for free, or you can use Skype world minutes to call friends or family whether they have a Skype account or not on their mobile phone or landline.
You can use Skype world minutes from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it’s your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device, subject to country/region availability. Each active Office 365 subscription is entitled to 60 Skype world minutes per month; this allowance resets each month.
- What is OneDrive?
OneDrive is an online storage service that you can use to store documents, notes, photos, music, videos, or other types of files. With OneDrive you can access your files from nearly any device and you can share them with others. All OneDrive users receive 15 GB of storage with OneDrive for free. An Office 365 subscription gives subscribers an additional 1 Terabyte of OneDrive online storage.
- How do I install Office?
- To install Office 365, visit www.office.com/myaccount on the PC or Mac that you want to install Office on, sign in with the Microsoft account that you used to purchase the subscription, and then follow the onscreen instructions to install Office.
- Which versions of Office applications are available for Mac? For Windows?
Office applications available for a Mac are Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. Publisher and Access applications are not available for Mac. Current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Install full Office applicationsAlways have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access and capture your ideas however you work best--using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Word processing application—create polished documents with Word. Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align picturesand diagrams with minimal fuss.
Spreadsheet and chartingapplication—sort and analyze your data with Excel. Flash Fill learns and recognizes your pattern and auto-completes the remaining data for you. Excel recommend chart and pivot tables that best illustrate your data's patterns.
Presentation application—build and present your story with PowerPoint. New alignment, color-matching, and other design tools help you create stunning presentations. No more eyeballing pictures, shapes, and more on your slides to see if they're lined up with Smart Guides. Improved Presenter Viewfeatures let you control the presentation.
Email, calendar, people and tasksapplication—work smarter with tools that help you communicate, manage your schedule, and find what you need—simply and fast. The People Card collects all the key details about a contact in one place: phone, email, address, company info, social media updates, even whether they're available. From the card, you can schedule a meeting, send an instant message, or give them a call, making it a one-stop-shop for all communication.
Digital note-taking application—all your notes, on all your devices, always up to date. Type, handwrite, or sketch your notes. Clip links and webpages, insert photos and videos, embed tables, and attach files. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices. For Mac users, OneNote is available as a separate download from the Mac App Store.1
Page layoutapplication—easily create great looking publications in very little time. Start with an assortment of templates or prebuilt building blocks of content. Choose from newsletters, brochures, postcards, brochures, calendars and more. Work with pictures more easily to add that eye-popping touch to your publications. Publisher is available for PC only.1
Databaseapplication—easily build a database app in Access and then use and share your app on the web. Access is available for PC only.1
Office on more devicesInstall Office applications on up to 5 PCs or Macs, and 5 Windows tablets or iPads. Also enjoy easy access to documents with Office Mobile apps for iPhones®, Android phones, and Windows phones.2
Office 365 Premium Subscription Benefits
1 Terabyte OneDrive Online StorageGet 1 Terabyte of OneDrive online storage per user (up to 5 per household). Use it to save your documents, photos, videos and more so you can access them from nearly anywhere. Of course you can save your documents offline to your device as well.
Share your subscription benefitsShare your Office 365 subscription benefits with your family. Each install includes 1 terabyte of OneDrive online storage, for up to 5 terabytes of storage per Share your Office 365 Home subscription benefits with up to 4 members of your household: easy installation on your family devices, 1 Terabyte of extra online storage per user, 60 Skype world calling minutes/month.3
Always up to-dateAlways have access to the most-up-to-date versions of your products and services. You decide when to update. We will provide you free access to our latest innovations and refinements on an on-going basis.
Full Office experience on SmartphonesView, create, and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents from nearly anywhere on your iPhone®, Android phone or Windows phone. Content and formatting stay intact so documents still look great when you're back on your PC or Mac.
Skype world calling minutesYou, and each family member you share your benefits with, get 60 free Skype world calling minutes a month to mobiles or landline phones in 60+ countries. Skype available only in select countries. Calls to select countries.
Microsoft Technical SupportSupport via chat or phone at no extra charge for active subscribers.
Microsoft and Skype AccountsInternet access (fees may apply)
Some features may require additional hardware.
PC System RequirementsWindows 7 or later, 32- or 64-bit OS only
1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
2 GB RAM
3 GB available hard disk space
1024 x 576 screen resolution
Mac System RequirementsIntel processor
Mac OS X® version 10.6 or later
1 GB RAM
2.5 GB available hard disk space
HFS+ hard disk format
1280 x 800 screen resolution
Mobile RequirementsWindows Tablets running Windows 7 or higher
iPads running iOS 7.0 or later
Android tablets running KitKat 4.4; have a minimum screen size of 7 inches and have an ARM-based processor
OtherRequires a Microsoft account
- 1 Publisher and Access are available on PC only. OneNote for Mac is available for download from the Mac App Store. Current Office application versions are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
- 2 Application availability varies by device. Office for Android tablet can be installed on tablets running Android KitKat 4.4 with a minimum screen size of 7 inches and an ARM-based processor. For full system requirements, see www.office.com/information.
- 3 Each additional person you share your subscription gets 1 Terabyte of OneDrive storage.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability