- Features 7 Office 2013 applications: Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, OneNote®, Publisher and Access®. Improved user interface is optimized for a keyboard, pen or touch-screen display. Available by annual subscription, and includes automatic upgrades. Includes 27GB of online storage, allowing secure access to your documents from anywhere.
- One convenient annual subscription, with automatic upgrades included. Subscription requires renewal after 12 months to maintain full access. License allows installation on up to 5 PCs/Macs plus 5 Windows tablets or iPads. Simply sign in to your Microsoft account — from practically anywhere — to get to your documents, applications, and settings. (NOTE: Internet connectivity is required).
- Word 2013 lets you create professional-quality documents. New feature lets you open and edit a PDF document, while the new Read Mode offers easier on-screen reading. Object Zoom allows easy zooming in on tables, charts and images. And templates and tools let you add polish and style to your documents.
- Excel 2013 offers powerful tools to work with data. Lets you explore, analyze and visualize data to gain new insights. The Quick Analysis tool helps you choose the best chart or graph to visualize your data, then format it in a single click. Time-saving templates let you focus more on your data. Pivot tables let you summarize complex data with ease, now with extra help.
- PowerPoint 2013 lets you easily create effective, impressive presentations. New to 2013 is touch-screen support, great for use on tablets and phones, that lets you swipe and tap to advance through presentations. Features such as Presenter View and Slide Zoom help you deliver your presentations more smoothly and flexibly. And a wide variety of themes and variations, along with merging and alignment tools, make it easy to create great-looking presentations quickly.
- Outlook 2013 lets you manage your email, schedules, contacts and to-do items. Allows you to send emails and files from all of your email accounts. Improved search helps you quickly find a particular message, attachment, contact or appointment. Integrates with many social networking sites, including LinkedIn and Facebook. Calendar features let you schedule appointments and meetings, and share your calendar with others. And with the Weather Bar, you can even check the latest weather forecast.
- OneNote 2013 lets you take notes and access them quickly and easily. OneNote operates like a digital notebook, holding your notes, pictures, web pages and media. Everything you capture is saved and searchable, accessible from anywhere via computer or smartphone. Plus, OneNote can even convert your handwriting into text.
- Publisher 2013 for professional-looking publications that make an impact. Lets you easily and quickly create a brochures, newsletters, calendars, posters, flyers, and more. You can add photos to your documents by a simple drag and drop, and use professional-looking effects, new and improved for 2013, for text, shapes and pictures.
- Access 2013 helps you create custom apps for data. New to 2013 version, Access web apps are a new type of database that you build in Access, for use by you and others. No app development knowledge needed: Access makes it easy to create apps to solve your specific data-tracking needs, including customer billing, and order tracking. And as with previous versions of Access, you can still create traditional databases, either from scratch or a template.
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2008 R2|
|memory requirements||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit)|
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz, 32-bit or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|minimum resolution required||1366 x 768|
|additional requirements||DirectX 10 graphics card (for hardware-accelerated graphics)|
|software type||product key (requires download)|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
From the Manufacturer|
The newest from Office.
Office 365 Home has the latest version of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services so you can have Office when and where you need it. Just sign in and you can get to your Office files, applications, and settings from anywhere.1 The latest versions of all our applications plus cloud services including Skype world minutes and OneDrive storage on up to 5 PCs or Macs® + up to 5 Windows tablets or iPads®2 , . Also, easily install Office Mobile on up to 5 smartphones - including iPhones, and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones).3
What it includes:
- Office for the entire household on 5 PCs or Macs + 5 Windows tablets or iPads.
- Easily install Office Mobile on up to 5 smartphones - including iPhones, and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones).3
- The latest versions of: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote4 Publisher4 , and Access.4
- An extra 1TB of online storage per user in OneDrive (up to 5 users).
- 60 minutes of Skype™ calls each month to phones in 60+ countries.5
- One convenient subscription for the whole household with automatic upgrades included so you’re always up to date with the latest features and services.
- What's new in the most recent release of Office?
- The familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include updated features that help you create, communicate and work even more efficiently from virtually anywhere.
In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, we've developed subscription versions of Office for home and school, specifically designed for the way you use Office today. Each of these subscriptions include the latest versions of Office applications like Word, Excel and PowerPoint, for PC or Mac. Plus offerings such as Skype world minutes and online storage with OneDrive.
- What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
- Microsoft Office is still the name we use for our familiar productivity software.
Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. In this release all the Office 2013 suites, such as Office Home & Student 2013, include the latest versions of the Office applications, for use on a single PC.
We use the name "Office 365" for products that include features enabled over the internet, such as additional online storage with OneDrive or Skype world minutes for home use. Office 365 business plans include features such as Lync web conferencing and hosted email for businesses. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, Office 365 University, and Office 365 Small Business Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis. Subscription terms vary by product.
Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. Active subscribers receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
- What is Office on Demand?
- Office on Demand comes with your Office 365 plan. It allows you to access your documents and settings and lets you use full-featured Office applications on PCs that dont have the latest version of Office installed on them, for example a PC in the library, at a business center, or one that you borrowed from a friend. The full-featured applications are accessible via a web browser, instead of being permanently installed on the PC Streaming speed depends on Internet connectivity speed. Once you close the applications, they are no longer available to other users of that PC. Documents you save to OneDrive will also no longer be available to other users, unless you saved them locally on the computer. You can use Office on Demand on a PC that is connected to the Internet and running Windows 7 or later.
- Are my documents stored on OneDrive also available offline?
- With the OneDrive desktop app installed on your computer, your documents are available offline without any action required from you. The OneDrive desktop app creates a folder on your computer that automatically syncs documents between your OneDrive storage in the cloud and your computer, so you can work on your documents offline and be assured that they are always in sync.
- Is Internet access required for Office?
- Internet access is required to install and activate all the latest releases of Office suites and all Office 365 subscription plans.
For subscription versions of Office including Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, and Office 365 University you will need to go online to manage your subscription account, for example to install Office on other machines, or to change billing options. You will also need to connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up-to-date and benefit from automatic upgrades. Internet connectivity is also required to access the Office 365 offerings such as OneDrive.
- Can I install the new Office on my Mac?
- If you buy an Office 365 subscription, you can install Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on your Mac. The applications available for Mac users and the version numbers may be different from those available for PC users. Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 is also available for purchase as a standalone product.
- What are Skype world minutes?
- You can use Skype world minutes to call friends or family with or without a Skype account on their mobile phone or landline. Just dial from Skype and your friends and family can pick up on their phone.
Each active Office 365 Home, Office 365 Personal, and Office 365 University subscription is entitled to 60 Skype world minutes per month, which can be used to make Skype calls to landlines in over 60 countries and mobiles in 8 countries.
Your Skype world minutes will be applied to a new or existing Skype account. Each month you will receive 60 Skype world minutes. Your Skype world minutes allowance resets each month. Special, premium and non-geographic numbers cannot be called using Skype world minutes. Calls to mobiles are for select countries only. Skype world minutes available in select countries.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Office 365 Home is the best deal for up to 5 users
One subscription covers up to 5 PCs or Macs + 5 Windows tablets or iPads + easy access on smartphones.3
Always have the latest Office applications4
Pick up where you left off on another device1
Get 1TB of of online storage per user
Keep everyone in sync with anywhere access to shared docs
Your software is always up to date
See for yourself.
What's great about Office 365?
Office 365 goes where you go.
- Be more productive with a full version of Office, no matter where you are.
- Sign in to get Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs + 5 Windows tablets or iPads + an unlimited number of smartphones - including iPhones and Android phones (Office Mobile is already installed on Windows Phones).3
- Each user can sign in to their Microsoft account to get to their documents, applications, and settings.1
- You’ll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades
Sharing and communicating is easier.
- Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools for the entire household.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.4
- Allow others to read and scroll through your Word docs in real time through a browser, even if they don’t have Word.
Your favorite applications are smarter, too.
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop.
- Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Find meaning in numbers faster with the Quick Analysis and Chart Animations in Excel.
Which version is right for you?
Office 365 Home is the best value if you who want Office on up to 5 PCs or Macs + 5 Windows tablets or iPads. But if you're still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
Microsoft and Skype accounts • Internet access (fees may apply) • Some features may require additional hardware.
PC: Windows® 7 or Windows 8, 32- or 64-bit OS only • 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support • 2 GB RAM • 3 GB available hard disk space • 1366 x 768 screen resolution.
Mac: Intel processor • Mac OS X version 10.6 • 1 GB RAM • 2.5 GB available hard disk space • HFS+ hard disk format • 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
- 1 Roaming settings are PC only. Internet connection required.
- 2 iPad and Mac are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- 3 Compatible devices only. Learn more at www.office.com/information.
- 4 Access and Publisher available on PC only.
- 5 See office.com/information for details. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability