Office 365 Home, 1-year subscription, 5 PCs/Macs, Product Key Card Item # 250783
Enjoy powerful connectivity with Office 365 Home. Utilize updated versions of your go-to Microsoft® programs, a generous amount of Cloud back-up space and other great features right from your office computer.
- Office 365 Home 1-year subscription features the latest versions of Word®, Excel®, PowerPoint®, OneNote, Outlook®, Publisher and Access. Word allows you to co-author and edit documents with multiple people at the same time - whether you're in the same room or across the globe.
- Features Cloud integration so you can share documents more easily.
- Turn numbers into insights with Excel. PivotTable Slicers help you discover patterns in large volumes of data, and Recommended Charts gives you the best charts to communicate your data. One-Click Forecasting automatically scans worksheets for data trends and formats them into charts and tables.
- Outlook has many convenient features. Organize e-mail, coordinate schedules and stay up to date with contacts. Microsoft Office 365 Home product key 1-year subscription includes push mail support, so your inbox is always up to date.
- Publisher application provides an easy path to professional publications that make an impact. Use Publisher to search your online albums on social media sites.
- Use Access to build a database quickly, so you can organize data that will be accessible anywhere online.
- With PowerPoint, you can create, collaborate and successfully present your ideas. You can co-author presentations with your team, working simultaneously. Make comments on relevant text and images and compare different versions of a presentation with Conflict Resolution View.
- Install Office applications on up to 5 PCs or Macs and 5 Windows tablets or iPads®. Also enjoy easy access to documents with Office Mobile apps for smartphones.
- Subscription benefits include 1TB of OneDrive online storage. Share your subscription with family and friends - up to 5 per household.
|additional requirements||DirectX 10 graphics card (for hardware-accelerated graphics)|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|memory requirements||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit)|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz, 32-bit or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set|
|minimum resolution required||1366 x 768|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows 10; Windows 10 server|
|software type||product key (requires download)|
- 1-year subscription for 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets including iPad, Android, or Windows, plus 5 phones1
- Fully installed 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and more2
- 60 Skype minutes per month and 1 TB OneDrive online storage for up to 5 users3
- Upgrades always included
Made for doingOffice 365 Home comes fully loaded with the latest and greatest versions of your favorite applications—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, and more—downloaded directly to your favorite devices. It’s everything you need to be an over achiever.
Made to collaborateGet the full Office experience on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets (including Windows, iPad, and Android), and 5 phones for next-level collaboration, including 60 Skype minutes every month. Share and work together how you want, when you want, and where you want.
Made to moveOffice 365 is made for mobility. 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage means you have tons of space to save, access, and share your work from anywhere. Your documents and photos are available when you need them, so you can achieve even when you’re on the go.
Always up to dateWhen you buy an Office 365 subscription, you get the latest application versions as soon as they're available, at no extra cost. You decide when to upgrade, giving you flexibility to put the latest tools at your fingertips whenever you want.
- PowerPoint DesignerWhether its a presentation for work or school, look like a professional with PowerPoint Designer.
- OneDriveEnough space for all your documents, photos, and personal videos.
- SmartLUWork better with instant access to more information with Smart Lookup.
- CoAuthoringChange the way you work with real-time coauthoring.
Office 365 Home
|Required processor||PC: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Mac: Intel processor
|Required Operating System||PC: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Mac: OS X 10.10
Windows Tablet: Windows 8 or later
iOS: Office for iPad® requires iOS 7.0 or later, Office for iPhone® can be installed on phones running iOS 6.0 or later Android: Office for Android® can be installed on tablets and phones that are running Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
|Required memory||PC: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Mac: 4 GB RAM for Office 2016 for Mac
|Required Hard Disk Space||PC: 3.0 GB available disk space
Mac: 6 GB HFS + hard disk format for Office 2016 for Mac
|Required Display||PC: 1024x576 resolution
Mac: 1280 x800 resolution
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card|
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.|
|Additional System Requirements||Non-commercial use. Internet functionality requires Internet connection. Microsoft account required. Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require atditional advanced hardware or server connectivity. You must accept the License Agreement, wwww.microsoft.com/useterms.|
On a Windows PC, if you have an older version of Office installed, your Office applications will be kept up to date automatically. If you’d like to verify you’re up to date, check your Office version number and manually update Office if necessary.
1. Open any Office application, like Word or Excel.
2. Click File > Account.
3. Under Product Information, click Update Options > Update Now.
Note: If you don't see Update Now, click Enable Updates to turn on automatic updates. After that, click Update Options > Update Now. You can also visit wwwofficecom/myaccount to download and install Office 2016. Note you cannot have both Office 2013 and Office 2016 installed on the same PC at the same time.
On a Mac, you can install Office 2016 for Mac by visiting wwwofficecom/myaccount
Office 2016 suites, including Office Home & Student and Office Home & Business, are available as one-time purchase and include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote; they are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC or Mac. There are separate versions for PC and for Mac:
Office Home & Student 2016 and Office Home & Business 2016 are made for use on a single PC.
Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac and Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac are made for use on a single Mac.
The applications are not automatically updated; to get the latest version, you must purchase Office again when the new version becomes available.
Office 365 Home: 5 PCs or Macs + 5 tablets + 5 smartphones
Office Home & Student 2016, Office Home & Business 2016, Office Professional 2016: 1 PC
Office Home & Student 2016 for Mac, Office Home & Business 2016 for Mac: 1 Mac
For Office 365 subscriptions, Internet access is required to manage your subscription account, for example to install Office on other devices or to change billing options. Internet access is also required to access documents stored on OneDrive. You should also connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up to date and get automatic upgrades. If you do not connect to the Internet at least every 39 days, your applications will go into reduced functionality mode, which means that you can view or print your documents, but you won’t be able to edit documents or create new ones. To reactivate your Office applications, simply reconnect to the Internet.
- 1. On the Start Screen, click the Office tile and select "Activate".
- 2. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
- 3. Follow the onscreen instructions to install Office.
Windows PC: Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access. Windows 7 or later required.
Mac: Office 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Office 2016 for Mac requires Mac OS X 10.10 or later. Office for Mac 2011 requires Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
Windows tablet: Office 2016 applications (Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, Outlook 2016, Publisher 2016, and Access 2016) require Windows 7 or higher. Office Mobile apps (Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, and OneNote) require Windows 10.
iPad and iPhone (iOS): Office for iPad and iPhone (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Android tablets and phones: Office for Android (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) can be installed on tablets and phones running Android KitKat 4.4 or later and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
2 Application availability and features vary by platform, device, and language. Publisher and Access are available on PC only. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
3 Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobiles are for select countries only. Skype minutes available in select countries.
- Mac®, Mac OS®, and Mac OS X® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.