Office 365™ Home, Product Key, 1-Year Subscription Item # 250783
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The latest Office applications, accessible from the cloud
- Features the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access. The latest version of Word allows you to co-author and edit documents with multiple people at the same time—whether you're in the same room or across the globe.
- Features Cloud integration so you can share documents more easily.
- Turn numbers into insights with the new Excel. PivotTable Slicers help you discover patterns in large volumes of data, and Recommended Charts gives you the best charts to communicate your data. One-Click Forecasting automatically scans worksheets for data trends and formats them into charts and tables.
- The new Outlook has many convenient features. Organize email, coordinate schedules and stay up to date with contacts. Includes push mail support so your inbox is always up to date.
- Publisher application provides an easy path to professional publications that make an impact. Use Publisher to search your online albums on social media sites.
- Use Access to build a database quickly so you can organize data that will be accessible anywhere online.
- With PowerPoint, you can create, collaborate and successfully present your ideas. You can co-author presentations with your team—working simultaneously. Make comments on relevant text and images and compare different versions of a presentation with Conflict Resolution View.
- Install Office applications on up to 5 PCs or Macs, and 5 Windows tablets or iPads®. Also enjoy easy access to documents with Office Mobile apps for smartphones.
- Subscription benefits include 1TB of OneDrive online storage. Share you subscription with family and friends — up to 5 per household.
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz, 32-bit or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set|
|minimum resolution required||1366 x 768|
|Service & Support||1 Year - New Releases Update|
|License Validation Period||1 Year|
|Software Name||Office 365 Home 32/64-bit|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|License Details||Microsoft OneNote/Access/Publisher (Windows only), for American retail onlyInstallation Type: Hosted - SaaS|
|additional requirements||DirectX 10 graphics card (for hardware-accelerated graphics)|
|software type||product key (requires download)|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|Product Name||Office 365 Home 32/64-bit|
|memory requirements||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit)|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows 8.1; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows 10; Windows 10 server|
|Platform Supported||PC; Intel-based Mac|
|Operating System Supported||Mac OS; Windows|
|License Quantity||Up to 5 PC and Mac in One Household|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Great for 1 PC or Mac, and 1 tablet, Office 365 helps you get things done from virtually anywhere, on all your devices. Plus, every new upgrade is included so you’ll always have the most up-to-date versions or applications.
Full installed applications
Access across devices
- Full, installed 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher1 , and Access1
- 1 PCs or Macs + 1 tablet + Access on Android phones, iPhones, and Windows Phones2
- Extra 1 TB of OneDrive online storage
- 60 minutes of Skype™ calls each month to phones in 60+ countries
- Always have access to the most up-to-date version of your applications and services as soon as they're available
Install on multiple devicesGet the full Office experience on 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet (including Windows, iPad, and Android) and 1 phone3 - so you can work how you want, when you want and where you want.
Access from anywhereOffice 365 is made for teamwork. 1 TB of OneDrive online storage means you’ll have tons of space to save your work to the cloud and share it with colleagues—and even co-author, edit and make comments in real time together, whether you’re in the next room or across the globe.
Always up to dateWhen you purchase an Office 365 subscription, you get the latest software versions and upgrades as soon as they're available, at no extra cost. You control your upgrades, and you decide whether and when to version-up.
Connect with SkypeWith Office 365, you’ll receive 60 minutes of Skype4 per month. Staying in touch with friends, family and colleagues has never been easier!
- What is Office 365?
- Office 365 is a subscription version of Microsoft Office. An Office 365 subscription gives you full, installed versions of familiar Office applications across your devices, and includes 1TB of online storage (plus additional subscription benefits) so you can access your files and get things done from virtually anywhere and any device. Each Office 365 subscription includes the latest versions of Office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for PC, Mac, tablets (Windows tablets, Android tablets, iPads) and smartphones (iPhones, Android phones). Plus subscription benefits such as Skype world minutes and OneDrive online storage. Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones. The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and tablets vary by platform and device.
- What is Office 365 Personal?
- Office 365 Personal is a subscription version of Microsoft Office and is the best value for a household. Install full versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access on up to one PC/Mac, plus one tablet, plus one smartphone. It includes 1TB of online storage so you can access your documents, photos and more from virtually anywhere and any device Plus 60 Skype world minutes/month. Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones. The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and tablets vary by platform and device.
- What is the difference between Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal?
- Office 365 Home is for an entire household; Office 365 Personal is for an individual. The key difference is the number of devices on which you can install Office and ability to share subscription benefits. With Office 365 Home: Install Office on up to five PCs/ Macs, five tablets, and five smartphones with up to 5 terabytes, to share across your family. Get 60 Skype world minutes/month per user for up to 5 users in your household. With Office 365 Personal, install on one PC/Mac, one tablet, and one smartphone, plus get 1 TB OneDrive online storage and 60 Skype world minutes/month.
- What is the difference between Office 365 and Office Home & Student 2013?
- Office 365 Home and Office 365 Personal include additional installed applications plus other subscription benefits that are enabled over the Internet, including online storage with OneDrive and Skype world minutes for home use. Office 365 subscriptions can be used on PCs, Macs, and tablets and are available as an annual or monthly subscription. Office Home & Student 2013 and Home & Business 2013 include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook; they are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC. Office for Mac 2011 versions are also available.
- How do I know if my computer can run Office?
- You can install Office on PCs or Windows tablets running Windows 7 or higher, and Macs with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. Office for iPad can be installed on iPads running iOS 7.0 or higher.
- Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2013?
- Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 365, or Office 2013 users can open documents created without any additional action. Customers using earlier versions of Office may need to download and install a compatibility pack.
- Do I keep control of my documents with an Office 365 subscription? What happens if I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. Documents that you have created belong fully to you. You can choose to store them online on OneDrive or locally on your PC or Mac. As the expiration date approaches, you will receive notifications in the Office applications and via email, alerting you to the upcoming expiration. If you choose to let your subscription expire, the Office software applications enter read-only mode, which means that you can view or print documents, but you can't create new documents or edit existing documents. To return to full Office functionality, you can purchase a new Office 365 subscription. You could also return to full functionality using an older version of Office, or you can use Office Online for free for basic editing.
- Is Internet access required for Office?
- You do not need to be connected to the Internet to use the Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, because the applications are fully installed on your computer. Internet access is required to install and activate Office. For Office 365 you will need to go online to manage your subscription account, for example to install Office on other machines, or to change billing options. You will also need to connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up-to-date and benefit from automatic upgrades. Internet connectivity is also required to access OneDrive.
- Will Office be identical on a PC, Mac and mobile device?
- No. Office applications are tailored to work best on each platform and device. The Office applications available for Mac users and the version numbers may be different from those available for PC users.
- What are Skype world minutes?
- With Skype you can makes calls over the Internet through your computer, mobile phone, and other devices. Call, video call, and instant message other people with a Skype account for free, or you can use Skype world minutes to call friends or family whether they have a Skype account or not on their mobile phone or landline. You can use Skype world minutes from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it's your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device, subject to country/region availability. Each active Office 365 subscription is entitled to 60 Skype world minutes per month; this allowance resets each month.
- What is OneDrive?
- OneDrive is an online storage service that you can use to store documents, notes, photos, music, videos, or other types of files. With OneDrive you can access your files from nearly any device and you can share them with others. All OneDrive users receive 15 GB of storage with OneDrive for free. An Office 365 subscription gives subscribers an additional 1 TB of OneDrive online storage.
- How do I install Office?
- To install Office 365, visit www.office.com/myaccount on the PC or Mac that you want to install Office on, sign in with the Microsoft account that you used to purchase the subscription, and then follow the onscreen instructions to install Office.
- Which versions of Office applications are available for Mac? For Windows?
- Office applications available for a Mac are Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. Publisher and Access applications are not available for Mac. Current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Install full Office applicationsAlways have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access and capture your ideas however you work best--using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features and the new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, Formula Builder, and Autocomplete to save time, so you can focus on insights.
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
Easily create, personalize, and share a wide range of professional-quality publications. Swap pictures with a simple drag and drop, or add pictures directly from your online albums. Use special effects to make your publications stand out. Publisher is available for PC only.
Access is an easy-to-use tool for quickly creating browser-based database applications that help you run your business. Your data is automatically stored in a SQL database, so it’s more secure and scalable than ever. Access is available for PC only.
Office on more devicesInstall Office applications on up to 5 PCs or Macs5 , and 5 Windows tablets or iPads. Also enjoy easy access to documents with Office Mobile apps for iPhones®, Android phones, and Windows phones.
Office 365 Premium Subscription Benefits
1 TB OneDrive Online storageGet 1 TB of OneDrive online storage per user (up to 5 per household). Use it to save your documents, photos, videos and more so you can access them from nearly anywhere. Of course you can save your documents offline to your device as well.
Always up to-dateAlways have access to the most-up-to-date versions of your products and services. You decide when to update. We will provide you free access to our latest innovations and refinements on an on-going basis.
Full Office experience on SmartphonesView, create, and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents from nearly anywhere on your iPhone®, Android phone or Windows phone. Content and formatting stay intact so documents still look great when you're back on your PC or Mac.
Skype world calling minutesYou, and each family member you share your benefits with, get 60 free Skype world calling minutes a month to mobiles or landline phones in 60+ countries. Skype available only in select countries. Calls to select countries.
Microsoft Technical SupportSupport via chat or phone at no extra charge for active subscribers.
PC: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Mac: Intel processor
|Required Operating System||
PC: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Mac: OS X 10.10
Windows Tablet: Windows 8 or later
iOS: Office for iPad® requires iOS 7.0 or later, Office for iPhone® can be installed on phones running iOS 6.0 or later
Android: Office for AndroidTM can be installed on tablets and phones that are running Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
PC: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Mac: 4 GB RAM for Office 2016 for Mac
|Required Hard Disk Space||
PC: 3.0 GB available disk space
Mac: 6 GB HFS + hard disk format for Office 2016 for Mac
PC: 1024x576 resolution
Mac: 1280 x800 resolution
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 10 graphics card|
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.|
|Additional System Requirements||
Internet functionality requires Internet connection.
Microsoft account required.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- 1 Publisher and Access are available on PC only. Current Office application versions are Office 2016 for Windows and Office 2016 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
- 2 Application availability varies by device.
- 3 Compatible with Windows 7 or later, OS X 10.10. See Office.com/information for full system requirements, including those for tablets and smartphones.
- 4 Skype account required. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobiles are for select countries only. Skype minutes available in select countries.
- 5 Mac®, Mac OS®, and Mac OS X® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.