Microsoft® Office 365™ University, English Version, 4-Year Academic Subscription, Product Key Item # 250873
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The latest Office applications, accessible from the cloud
- NOTE: This product is restricted to qualified educational users only. For current full- and part-time enrolled university and college students, faculty and staff in accredited institutions. Alumni of these institutions are NOT eligible. To use this software, you will be required to verify your eligibility online — through a valid school email address, school sign-in ID, or international student identity card (ISIC).
- Features 7 Office 2013 applications: Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook®, OneNote®, Publisher and Access®. Available via 4-year subscription, and includes automatic upgrades. Improved user interface is optimized for a keyboard, pen or touch-screen display. Includes 27GB of online storage, allowing secure access to your documents from anywhere. License allows installation on up to 2 computers and Windows 8 tablets. You simply sign in to your Microsoft account — from practically anywhere — to get to your documents, applications, and settings. (NOTE: Internet connectivity is required.)
- Word 2013 lets you create professional-quality documents. New feature lets you open and edit a PDF document, while the new Read Mode offers easier on-screen reading. Object Zoom allows easy zooming in on tables, charts and images. And templates and tools let you add polish and style to your documents.
- Excel 2013 offers powerful tools to work with data. Lets you explore, analyze and visualize data to gain new insights. The Quick Analysis tool helps you choose the best chart or graph to visualize your data, then format it in a single click. Time-saving templates let you focus more on your data. Pivot tables let you summarize complex data with ease, now with extra help.
- PowerPoint 2013 lets you easily create effective, impressive presentations. New to 2013 is touch-screen support, great for use on tablets and phones, that lets you swipe and tap to advance through presentations. Features such as Presenter View and Slide Zoom help you deliver your presentations more smoothly and flexibly. And a wide variety of themes and variations, along with merging and alignment tools, make it easy to create great-looking presentations quickly.
- Outlook 2013 lets you manage your email, schedules, contacts and to-do items. Allows you to send emails and files from all of your email accounts. Improved search helps you quickly find a particular message, attachment, contact or appointment. Integrates with many social networking sites, including LinkedIn and Facebook. Calendar features let you schedule appointments and meetings, and share your calendar with others. And with the Weather Bar, you can even check the latest weather forecast.
- OneNote 2013 lets you take notes and access them quickly and easily. OneNote operates like a digital notebook, holding your notes, pictures, web pages and media. Everything you capture is saved and searchable, accessible from anywhere via computer or smartphone. Plus, OneNote can even convert your handwriting into text.
- Publisher 2013 for professional-looking publications that make an impact. Lets you easily and quickly create a brochures, newsletters, calendars, posters, flyers, and more. You can add photos to your documents by a simple drag and drop, and use professional-looking effects, new and improved for 2013, for text, shapes and pictures.
- Access 2013 helps you create custom apps for data. New to the 2013 version, Access web apps are a new type of database that you build in Access, for use by you and others. No app development knowledge needed: Access makes it easy to create apps to solve your specific data-tracking needs, such as customer billing and order tracking. And as with previous versions of Access, you can still create traditional databases, either from scratch or a template.
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz, 32-bit or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set|
|License Validation Period||4 Year|
|Service & Support||New Releases Update - full-term|
|Software Name||Office 365 University|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|License Details||Microsoft OneNote/Access/Publisher (Windows only)|
|additional requirements||DirectX 10 graphics card (for hardware-accelerated graphics)|
|software type||product key (requires download)|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|Product Name||Office 365 University|
|License Type||Subscription License|
|memory requirements||1 GB (32-bit); 2 GB (64-bit)|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2008 R2|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|Operating System Supported||Windows; Mac OS|
|License Quantity||1 Mobile Device; 20 GB Online Capacity; 2 PC/Mac|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Office 365 University is a 4-year subscription that helps students get things done from virtually anywhere on almost any device. This academic offer for eligible students, faculty, and staff requires verification of eligibility prior to purchase and is subject to limitations.1
Full installed applications
Access across devices
- Full, installed 2016 versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher2 , and Access2
- 2 PCs or Macs + 2 tablets + Access on Android phones, iPhones, and Windows Phones3
- Additional 1 TB of OneDrive online storage
- 60 minutes of Skype™ calls each month to phones in 60+ countries
- Always have access to the most up-to-date version of your applications and services as soon as they're available
Install on multiple devicesGet the full Office experience on up to 2 PCs or Macs, 2 tablets (including Windows, iPad, and Android) and 2 phones - so you can work how you want, when you want and where you want.
Access from anywhereOffice 365 is made for teamwork. 1 TB of OneDrive online storage means you’ll have tons of space to save your work to the cloud and share it with colleagues—and even co-author, edit and make comments in real time together, whether you’re in the next room or across the globe.
Always up to dateWhen you purchase an Office 365 subscription, you get the latest software versions and upgrades as soon as they're available, at no extra cost. You control your upgrades, and you decide whether and when to version-up.
Connect with SkypeWith Office 365, you’ll receive 60 minutes of Skype4 per month. Staying in touch with friends, family and colleagues has never been easier!
- What is Office 365?
- Office 365 is a subscription version of Microsoft Office. An Office 365 subscription gives you full, installed versions of familiar Office applications across your devices, and includes 1TB of online storage (plus additional subscription benefits) so you can access your files and get things done from virtually anywhere and any device. Each Office 365 subscription includes the latest versions of Office applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for PC, Mac, tablets (Windows tablets, Android tablets, iPads) and smartphones (iPhones, Android phones). Plus subscription benefits such as Skype world minutes and OneDrive online storage. Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and smartphones. The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and tablets vary by platform and device.
- What is Office 365 University?
- Office 365 University is a four-year subscription that includes the latest Office applications, which you can install on 2 PCs, Macs, or tablets. You’ll also get extra OneDrive storage, free Skype minutes. Application versions and features vary by platform and device. Currently, Office 2013 for PC and Office 2011 for Mac are available. Publisher, Access and OneNote are available on PC only. Customers with an active subscription will get the newest versions automatically as they become available. Windows 7 or 8, Mac OS 10.6 or later, and an Internet connection are required. When your Office 365 University subscription is in the last year, you can renew your subscription for another 4 years if you still qualify. But you can only renew your subscription once. To activate your subscription, you’ll need to accept the Office 365 University EULA.
- Who is eligible for Office 365 University?
- Office 365 University is available to full- and part-time enrolled students, faculty, and staff of qualified, accredited higher education institutions. Alumni of these institutions aren’t eligible. Qualified, accredited higher education institutions include Universities, Polytechnic schools, and Institutes of Technology, as well as other tertiary-level institutions, such as colleges and vocational schools that award academic degrees or professional certifications. Restrictions may vary by country.
- What is the difference between Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
- Office 2013 suites include applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; they are available as a one-time purchase for use on a single PC. Office 365 plans also include the applications plus other services that are enabled over the Internet, including online storage with OneDrive and Skype minutes for home use. With Office 365 you get the full, installed Office experience on PCs, Macs, tablets (including iPad and Android tablet) and phones. Office 365 plans are available as a monthly or annual subscription.
- How do I know if my computer can run Office?
- You can install Office on PCs or Windows tablets running Windows 7 or higher, and Macs with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. Office for iPad can be installed on iPads running iOS 7.0 or higher.
- Can people with an earlier version of Office open documents I created using Office 365 or Office 2013?
- Office 2007, Office 2010, Office 365, or Office 2013 users can open documents created without any additional action. Customers using earlier versions of Office may need to download and install a compatibility pack.
- Do I keep control of my documents with an Office 365 subscription? What happens if I cancel my subscription?
- Yes. Documents that you have created belong fully to you. You can choose to store them online on OneDrive or locally on your PC or Mac. As the expiration date approaches, you will receive notifications in the Office applications and via email, alerting you to the upcoming expiration. If you choose to let your subscription expire, the Office software applications enter read-only mode, which means that you can view or print documents, but you can't create new documents or edit existing documents. To return to full Office functionality, you can purchase a new Office 365 subscription. You could also return to full functionality using an older version of Office, or you can use Office Online for free for basic editing.
- Is Internet access required for Office?
- You do not need to be connected to the Internet to use the Office applications, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, because the applications are fully installed on your computer. Internet access is required to install and activate Office. For Office 365 you will need to go online to manage your subscription account, for example to install Office on other machines, or to change billing options. You will also need to connect to the Internet regularly to keep your version of Office up-to-date and benefit from automatic upgrades. Internet connectivity is also required to access OneDrive.
- Will Office be identical on a PC, Mac and mobile device?
- No. Office applications are tailored to work best on each platform and device. The Office applications available for Mac users and the version numbers may be different from those available for PC users.
- What are Skype world minutes?
- With Skype you can makes calls over the Internet through your computer, mobile phone, and other devices. Call, video call, and instant message other people with a Skype account for free, or you can use Skype world minutes to call friends or family whether they have a Skype account or not on their mobile phone or landline. You can use Skype world minutes from any device where you have Skype installed, whether it's your mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device, subject to country/region availability. Each active Office 365 subscription is entitled to 60 Skype world minutes per month; this allowance resets each month.
- What is OneDrive?
- OneDrive is an online storage service that you can use to store documents, notes, photos, music, videos, or other types of files. With OneDrive you can access your files from nearly any device and you can share them with others. All OneDrive users receive 15 GB of storage with OneDrive for free. An Office 365 subscription gives subscribers an additional 1 TB of OneDrive online storage.
- How do I install Office?
- To install Office 365, visit www.office.com/myaccount on the PC or Mac that you want to install Office on, sign in with the Microsoft account that you used to purchase the subscription, and then follow the onscreen instructions to install Office.
- Which versions of Office applications are available for Mac? For Windows?
- Office applications available for a Mac are Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote. Publisher and Access applications are not available for Mac. Current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2013 for Windows and Office 2011 for Mac. Customers with an active subscription will be entitled to the newest versions when available.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Install full Office applicationsAlways have the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access and capture your ideas however you work best--using a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
Create and share professional-looking documents with state-of-the-art editing, reviewing, and sharing tools. The new Design tab provides quick access to features and the new Insights pane shows relevant contextual information from the web directly inside Word.
Analyze and visualize your data in new and intuitive ways with a fresh user interface plus your favorite keyboard shortcuts. Leverage features like Analysis Toolpak, Slicers, Formula Builder, and Autocomplete to save time, so you can focus on insights.
Create, collaborate, and effectively present your ideas with new slide transitions and an improved Animations task pane. Threaded comments alongside your slides help you incorporate feedback into your presentations.
Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office, or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
Easily create, personalize, and share a wide range of professional-quality publications. Swap pictures with a simple drag and drop, or add pictures directly from your online albums. Use special effects to make your publications stand out. Publisher is available for PC only.
Access is an easy-to-use tool for quickly creating browser-based database applications that help you run your business. Your data is automatically stored in a SQL database, so it’s more secure and scalable than ever. Access is available for PC only.
Office on more devicesInstall Office applications on up to 5 PCs or Macs5 , and 5 Windows tablets or iPads. Also enjoy easy access to documents with Office Mobile apps for iPhones®, Android phones, and Windows phones.
Office 365 Premium Subscription Benefits
1 TB OneDrive Online storageGet 1 TB of OneDrive online storage per user (up to 5 per household). Use it to save your documents, photos, videos and more so you can access them from nearly anywhere. Of course you can save your documents offline to your device as well.
Always up to-dateAlways have access to the most-up-to-date versions of your products and services. You decide when to update. We will provide you free access to our latest innovations and refinements on an on-going basis.
Full Office experience on SmartphonesView, create, and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents from nearly anywhere on your iPhone®, Android phone or Windows phone. Content and formatting stay intact so documents still look great when you're back on your PC or Mac.
Skype world calling minutesYou, and each family member you share your benefits with, get 60 free Skype world calling minutes a month to mobiles or landline phones in 60+ countries. Skype available only in select countries. Calls to select countries.
Microsoft Technical SupportSupport via chat or phone at no extra charge for active subscribers.
PC: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2
Mac: Intel processor
|Required Operating System||
PC: Windows 7 or later, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
Mac: OS X 10.10
Windows Tablet: Windows 8 or later
iOS: Office for iPad® requires iOS 7.0 or later, Office for iPhone® can be installed on phones running iOS 6.0 or later
Android: Office for AndroidTM can be installed on tablets and phones that are running Android KitKat 4.4 or later version and have an ARM-based or Intel x86 processor.
PC: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Mac: 4 GB RAM for Office 2016 for Mac
|Required Hard Disk Space||
PC: 3.0 GB available disk space
Mac: 6 GB HFS + hard disk format for Office 2016 for Mac
PC: 1024x576 resolution
Mac: 1280 x800 resolution
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 10 graphics card|
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that the new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.|
|Additional System Requirements||
Internet functionality requires Internet connection.
Microsoft account required.
Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- 1 This offer is only made available to eligible students, faculty, and staff under the program terms and conditions.
- 2 Application availability and features vary by platform, device and language. Publisher and Access are available on PC only.
- 3 Compatible with Windows 7 and later, OS X 10.10. See office.com/information for full system requirements, including those for tablets and smartphones.
- 4 Skype account required. Excludes special, premium and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobiles are for
select countries only. Skype minutes available in select countries.
- 5 Mac®, Mac OS®, and Mac OS X® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.