- Features 7 Office 2013 applications: Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, OneNote®, Outlook®, Publisher and Access®. Improved user interface is optimized for a keyboard, pen or touch-screen display. Includes 7GB of online storage, allowing secure access to your documents from anywhere.
- Word 2013 lets you create professional-quality documents. New feature lets you open and edit a PDF document, while the new Read Mode offers easier on-screen reading. Object Zoom allows easy zooming in on tables, charts and images. And templates and tools let you add polish and style to your documents.
- Excel 2013 offers powerful tools to work with data. Lets you explore, analyze and visualize data to gain new insights. The Quick Analysis tool helps you choose the best chart or graph to visualize your data, then format it in a single click. Time-saving templates let you focus more on your data. Pivot tables let you summarize complex data with ease, now with extra help.
- PowerPoint 2013 lets you easily create effective, impressive presentations. New to 2013 is touch-screen support, great for use on tablets and phones, letting you swipe and tap to advance through presentations. Features such as Presenter View and Slide Zoom help you deliver your presentations more smoothly and flexibly. And a wide variety of themes and variations, along with merging and alignment tools, make it easy to create great-looking presentations quickly.
- OneNote 2013 lets you take notes and access them quickly and easily. OneNote operates like a digital notebook, holding your notes, pictures, web pages and media. Everything you capture is saved and searchable, accessible from anywhere via computer or smartphone. Plus, OneNote can even convert your handwriting into text.
- Outlook 2013 lets you manage your email, schedules, contacts and to-do items. Allows you to send emails and files from all of your email accounts. Improved search helps you quickly find a particular message, attachment, contact or appointment. Integrates with many social networking sites, including LinkedIn and Facebook. Calendar features let you schedule appointments and meetings, and share your calendar with others. And with the Weather Bar, you can even check the latest weather forecast.
- Publisher 2013 for professional-looking publications that make an impact. Lets you easily and quickly create a brochures, newsletters, calendars, posters, flyers, and more. You can add photos to your documents by a simple drag and drop, and use professional-looking effects, new and improved for 2013, for text, shapes and pictures.
- Access 2013 helps you create custom apps for data. New to the 2013 version, Access web apps are a new type of tool that you build in Access, for use by you and others. No app development knowledge needed: Access makes it easy to create apps to solve your specific data-tracking needs, such as customer billing and order tracking. And as with previous versions of Access, you can still create and run traditional databases, either from scratch or a template.
- For business use on 1 computer. Purchase is for the life of your PC, and license is non-transferrable.
|minimum processor compatibility||1 GHz, 32-bit or 64-bit, with SSE2 instruction set|
|minimum resolution required||1366 x 768|
|full version/upgrade||full version|
|additional requirements||DirectX 10 graphics card (for hardware-accelerated graphics)|
|software type||product key (requires download)|
|minimum hard disk space||3 GB|
|total recycled content||0%|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 7; Windows 8; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2012|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|memory requirements||1 GB|
From the Manufacturer|
The newest from Office.
Office Professional 2013 is designed to help you create and communicate faster with new, time saving features and a clean, modern look. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them virtually anywhere.
The latest versions of all our best-in-class applications for use on 1 PC.
What it includes
- The latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Access, and Publisher.
- Office on one PC for business use.
- For 1 PC only.
- 7 GB of online storage in OneDrive.
- Free Office Web Apps1 for accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for a keyboard, pen, or touchscreen.
See for yourself.
What's new with Office?
Check off your to-dos faster.
- Experience Office at its best on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates to get going quickly.
Simplify how you communicate.
- Get all the latest email, scheduling, and task tools in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
Take advantage of smarter applications.
- Build a database fast to organize data, accessible anywhere online with Access.
- Make your own professional marketing materials using simple – but sharp – tools in Publisher.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data quickly and effectively in Excel.
- Add pictures, videos, or online media to your Word documents with a simple drag and drop
See the difference.
Which version is right for you?
Office Professional 2013 is great if you want the full suite of Office applications on one PC. But if you're still not sure which version is right for you, check out our comparison chart.
Computer and Processor
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit) recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality
- 3.0 GB available disk space
- 1366 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Certain features require Exchange 2013 or Lync 2013
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Dynamic Calendars require server connectivity.
- Microsoft and Skype accounts.
- Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- 1 An appropriate device, Internet connection and Internet Explorer, Firefox or Safari browser are required.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability