Learning Resources® Model Human Body Anatomy Set, 4 1/2", Grades 3 - 12 Item # 251660
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Learn how organs and systems work together inside the human body. Take apart and assemble the model to give students a clear visual during lessons.
- 31-piece model includes a brain, a skull, a heart, a rib cage, lungs, a liver, a stomach, a pancreas, kidneys, intestines and a spine.
- Helps students learn the anatomy of the human body in a hands-on way.
- Model stands 4 1/2" tall when fully assembled.
- Includes a display stand and an activity guide with photo-illustrated assembly instructions.
- Designed for grades 3 to 12.
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|