Learn To Read Reading Pack, Classroom Pack 3, GRL C - D, 6 1/4" x 9", Grades K-2 Item # 252619
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Children can learn while they enjoy plenty of exciting stories. A variety of topics help engage young minds.
- Help build strong vocabulary skills, sight word knowledge, reading fluency and other important skills.
- Pictures and repetitive text make it easy for beginning readers to understand.
- Meets Common Core standards.
- Includes "Whose Forest Is It?," "On the Go" and "Where Are You Going?" science books and "How Many?," "How to Make a Mud Pie," "What Do You See?" and "Bears, Bears Everywhere" fun and fantasy books. Also comes with "How Can I Help?," "We Can Share At School" and "Mr. Noisy Builds a House" social studies books and a "What Time is it?" math book.
- Set includes 72 total books.
|age recommendation||5 years|
|brand name||Learn to Read|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade|
|manufacturer||Creative Teaching Press|
|size||6 1/4" x 9"|