Lexmark™ CS410n Color Laser Printer Item # 252646
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Print legal-size documents in color
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet interface allows simple wired connection to your home or office network.
- Prints up to 32 pages per minute in black and color. Prints first page out in black in as little as 9 seconds and first page out in color in as little as 10 seconds.
- Black-and-white resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi and color resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi.
- Handles legal size documents.
- 250-sheet paper tray can handle complex print jobs.
- 75,000-sheet monthly volume.
- Features enterprise-level security features.
- 256MB of built-in memory and an 800MHz dual-core processor for improved print speeds.
- USB 2.0 interface enables simple connection to your compatible device.
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|automatic document feeder capacity||250 Sheets|
|connector type||Ethernet; USB 2.0|
|dimensions||23 2/5"H x 19 2/5"W x 15 4/5"D|
|manufacturer||Lexmark International, Inc|
|maximum black and white print resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum black and white print speed||32 ppm|
|maximum color print speed||32 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||75,000 sheets|
|maximum optimized color print resolution||2400 x 600 dpi|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|maximum true color print resolution||2400 x 600 dpi|
|media type||Plain Paper; Card Stock; Paper Label; Transparency; Label|
|number of colors||4|
|package contents||CS410 Series Color Laser Printer; 1 x Black Toner Cartridge; 1 x Cyan Toner Cartridge; 1 x Magenta Toner Cartridge; 1 x Yellow Toner Cartridge; 1 x Black Developer Unit; 1 x Cyan Developer Unit; 1 x Magenta Developer Unit; 1 x Yellow Developer Unit; Photoconductor Unit; Software and Documentation CD; Power Cord(s); Setup Guide or Sheet (Network and Local Attachment); Statement of Limited Warranty / Guarantee; Cartridge Collection Program Information|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac; SPARC|
|power source||AC Supply|
|printing application||Plain Paper Print|
|processor speed||800 MHz|
|screen size||2.4 in.|
|total paper tray capacity||250 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Big Features. Small Footprint. Color That’s Right On.The small an quiet Lexmark CS410n network-ready color laser printer with a 800 MHz dual-core processor and 256MB of standard memory prints at up to 32 ppm black and color.
Print Complex Documents Fast
Print documents with graphics and images effortlessly with 256 MB of upgradable memory and a fast dual-core processor.
Professional Color Matching
Lexmark Named Color Replacement and PANTONE® calibration make it easy to develop a consistent brand image by accurately matching your colors.
High Resolution Graphics
With up to true 1200x1200 dpi resolution, images and graphics stay crisp. Lexmark's Unison™ Toner ensures consistent quality, too.
Super Fast and Quiet Output
Power through projects with print speeds up to 32 pages per minute in black and color–plus produce a 1-page color document in as little as 10 seconds.
Easily print up to 6,000 pages a month, plus enjoy fewer maintenance hassles, thanks to our state-of-the-art paper handling.
- Lexmark CS410n color laser printer
- 1,400-page Color (CMY) Toner Cartridges
- 1,400-page starter Black Toner Cartridge
- Up to 40,000 pages** black and color imaging kit (contains PC unit and developer units)
- Software and Documentation CD
- Power cord(s)
- Setup guide or sheet (network and local attachment)
- Statement of limited warranty / guarantee
- Lexmark Cartridge Collection Program information
*Average continuous black or continuous composite CMY declared cartridge yield in one-sided (simplex) mode up to this number of standard pages in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798.
Ethernet, USB or parallel cable not included.
Box contents may vary by country and/or reseller. Subject to change without notice.
**Imaging Unit, PC Unit, and Developer Unit maximum yield estimate based on 3 average letter/A4-size pages per print job and 5% average coverage per page. Actual Yield may vary based on other factors such as device speed, paper size and feed orientation, toner coverage, tray source, percentage of black-only printing and average print job complexity.
|Display||Two-line LCD||Two-line LCD||2.4" Color LCD||2.4" Color LCD||2.4" Color LCD|
|Print / Copy Speed||25 ppm||25 ppm||32 ppm||32 ppm||32 ppm|