HP LaserJet Pro M127fw Wireless Monochrome Laser Multifunction Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax Item # 252794
Print, scan, copy and fax with sharp resolution, all from 1 machine. The HP LaserJet Pro wireless all-in-one printer saves you time by eliminating the need to stock multiple machines and run from room to room.
- HP wireless printer features built-in Ethernet connectivity to allow connection to your office network. Wireless (802.11b/g/n) connection offers cable-free convenience.
- HP LaserJet printer prints up to 21 pages per minute.
- Up to 600 x 600 optimized dpi print and copy resolution for crisp images. Scanner provides up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
- Automatic document feeder for large print jobs.
- 800 page monthly volume.
- Built-in 3.5" LCD touch screen for easy operation.
- Allows for direct printing from mobile devices. Use HP ePrint or the AirPrint app.
- 128MB of built-in memory for improved print, scan and copy speeds.
- USB-compatible with PCs and Macs.
- Features a 150-sheet input tray and 100-sheet face-down bin for handling complex projects.
- ENERGY STAR— For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|Ethernet Technology||Fast Ethernet|
|Maximum Print Size||Legal - 8.50" x 14"|
|processor speed||600 MHz|
|fax transmission speed||3 spp (33.6 Kbps)|
|maximum black and white print speed||21 ppm|
|System Requirements||PC:Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher); 200 MB hard disk space required (CD and Web Package); 400 MB hard disk space required (Box Spec for Smart Install); 512 MB RAM installed; CD-ROM/DVD or Internet; Mac:Mac OS X v 10.6; PowerPC G4, G5, or Intel® Core™ Processor; 500 MB available hard disk space; CD-ROM/DVD-ROM or Internet; USB or Network port|
|maximum fax resolution||300 x 300 dpi|
|Maximum Document Reduction||25%|
|Printing Technology||Laser - monochrome|
|USB Standard||USB 2.0|
|Product Line||LaserJet Pro|
|Media Size||A4; A5; B5; DL Envelope; Com10 Envelope; Monarch; Postcard; Custom Size; 3" x 5"; Legal - 8.50" x 14"|
|Maximum Document Enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy enlargement||400%|
|maximum copy reduction||25%|
|automatic document feeder||yes|
|duty cycle||8000 pages per month|
|media type||Plain Paper|
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|compatible toner/ink||HP 83A Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge|
|Hardware Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|number of paper trays||2|
|dimensions||12.2"H x 16.5"W x 14.4"D|
|LCD size||3.5 inches|
|Standard Memory||128 MB|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP Service Pack 2 (32-bit/64-bit); Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 (32-bit/64-bit); Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit); Windows Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (x64); Windows Server 2008 (Standard Edition); Windows Server 2008 (Enterprise Edition); Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit); Windows Server 2012; Windows 8 (82-bit/64-bit); Mac OS X 10.6.8+|
|Maximum Mono Print Speed (ppm)||21|
|connector type||USB 2.0; Ethernet; Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n)|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|Optical Resolution||1200 dpi|
|maximum monthly volume||800 sheets|
|maximum sheet size||legal (8 1/2" x 14")|
|Wireless Print Technology||HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint|
|power source||AC Supply|
|printer series||LaserJet Pro|
|PC faxing capability||yes|
|mobile printing||app based|
|ink/toner cartridge(s) included||starter-capacity cartridge(s)|
|maximum black and white copy resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|auto double-sided printing||no|
|Maximum Copy Resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|Product Name||LaserJet Pro MFP M127FW Laser Multifunction Printer|
|Transmission Speed||3 sec/page|
|Number of Copies||99|
|total paper tray capacity||150-sheet input tray; 100-sheet face-down bin sheets|
|model||LaserJet Pro MFP M127fw|
|maximum black and white copy speed||21 ppm|
|automatic document feeder capacity||35 sheets|
|Mobile Device Printing||Yes|
|number of colors||1|
|functionality||copy; fax; print; scan|
|memory card reader||no|
|maximum black and white print resolution||600 x 600 dpi|
|black print speed range||21 - 30 ppm|
|scanner optical resolution||1200 dpi|
|Maximum Print Resolution||1200 x 1200 dpi|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Display Screen Type||LCD|
|Show More ▾|
Up to 21 ppm Blackm1
This affordable, full-featured MFP is easy to install—and prints, copies, scans, and faxes. Enable easy printing from smartphones, tablets, and laptops—at work, home, or on the go—with wireless connectivity and mobile printing features.h1
Get it all done—with a wireless MFP that’s easy on your budget. Use the 3-inch color touchscreen and simply tap to print, copy, scan, and fax professional-quality documents.
Enable easy printing from smartphones, tablets and laptops, at work, home, or on the go. Connect to your wireless network in seconds.[1, 2, 3]
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.
Print wirelessly from your mobile device without a Wi-Fi code or password.
Allows multiple pages to be copied or scanned at one time
Save time by sending scanned documents or photos directly from your printer to email recipients.
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
Manage jobs directly at the MFP, using the HP color touchscreen.
This printer wakes up fast and prints your first page as quickly as 9 seconds.
The easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet.st1
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M127fw
- Preinstalled introductory HP LaserJet Black Cartridge (~700 pages)
- Installation guide
- Getting Started guide
- User's Guide, Support flyer, Warranty guide
- Printer software and documentation on CD
- Power cord
- USB cable
- Phone cord
- Yes, 1 USB
- Print speed black (normal, letter)
- Up to 21 ppm
- First page out black (letter, ready)
- As fast as 9.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter)
- Up to 8000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 250 to 2000
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- 3.0-in color touchscreen
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint, Wireless direct printing, Apple AirPrint™, Mobile Apps
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port; built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100Base-TX network port; Wireless 802.11b/g/n
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Fast Ethernet, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n)
- Compatible operating systems
- Full software installs supported on: Windows 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit/64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit) (SP2 or higher); Driver only installs supported on: Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2008 (32-bit), Windows Server 2008 (Standard Edition), Windows Server 2008 (Enterprise Edition), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit) (SP1 or higher); Mac OS X v 10.6.8 or higher; Linux: Please check Linux on-line support: http://www.hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/install.html
- Memory, standard
- 128 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 128 MB
- Paper handling input, standard
- 150-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 100-sheet face-down bin
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Finished output handling
- Media sizes supported
- Letter; Legal; Executive; envelopes (Com #10, Monarch #7 3/4); post cards (Standard #10)
- Media sizes, custom
- 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in
- Media types
- Paper (plain, LaserJet), envelopes, transparencies, labels, postcards
- Scanner type
- Flatbed, ADF
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Scan size (flatbed), maximum
- 8.5 x 11.7 in
- Scan size (ADF), maximum
- 8.5 x 14 in
- Duplex ADF scanning
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Standard, 35 sheets
- Digital sending standard features
- Scan to E-mail by HP SW; scan to application by HP SW; scan to file by HP SW
- Copy speed black (normal, letter)
- Up to 21 cpm
- Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- 25 to 400%
- Fax transmission speed
- 33.6 kbps
- Fax memory
- Up to 500 pages
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range
- 15 to 32.5ºC
- Operating humidity range
- 30 to 70% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.5 x 14.4 x 12.2 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.5 x 17.2 x 12.2 in
- 20 lb
- One-year unit exchange warranty. Warranty and support options vary by product, country and local legal requirements. Go to http://www.hp.com/support to learn about HP award winning service and support options in your region.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection to printer. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to a HP web-connected printer. App or software may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires a separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with your service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. st1 In comparison to the majority of consumer/home office inkjet all-in-one printers <$399 USD as of Nov 2015 based on market share as reported by IDC. App download required for printer setup; HP ePrint account registration may be required. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. See hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.