This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP LaserJet M605dn Laser Printer - Monochrome - 1200 x 1200 dpi Print - Plain Paper Print - Desktop Item # 252878
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Provides high-speed printing for your office or home
- USB and parallel interfaces for simple connectivity.
- Prints up to 27 pages per minute (ppm) in black.
- Up to 600 x 2400 dpi resolution for crisp images.
- Compatible with a variety of media. Prints on letter, legal, executive, A4, A5, A6 and B5 sizes with support for paper from 3 1/2" x 5 13/16" to 8 1/2" x 14", as well as C5, DL, Com 9, Com 10 and Monarch envelopes.
- Fully enclosed 250-sheet paper tray with a single-sheet manual feed slot.
- 40,000 sheet monthly volume.
- 32MB of built-in memory for improved print speeds. Expandable to 288MB (additional memory sold separately).
- Compatible with select PCs and Macs.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|automatic document feeder capacity||600 sheets|
|maximum black and white print speed||58 ppm|
|maximum monthly volume||225,000 pages per month|
|operating system compatibility||Apple iOS; Apple MacOS X 10.10; Apple MacOS X 10.7 Lion; Apple MacOS X 10.8; Apple MacOS X 10.9; BOSS GNU/Linux 3.0; BOSS GNU/Linux 5.0; Citrix MetaFrame Presentation Server 3.0; Citrix Presentation Server 4.0; Citrix Presentation Server 4.5; Citrix XenApp 5; Citrix XenApp 6; Citrix XenApp 6.5; Citrix XenDesktop 5.6 (32/64 bits); Debian Linux 6.0.x; Debian Linux 7.x; HP-UX 10.20; HP-UX 11.x; HP-UX 11i; IBM AIX 3.2.5 or later; Linux Mint 13; Linux Mint 14; Linux Mint 15; Linux Mint 16; UNIX|
|package contents||LaserJet M605dn Printer; Pre-Installed HP Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge; Pre-installed HP Duplexer; Installation Guide; Support Flyer; Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM; Power Cord|
|power source||AC Supply|
|processor speed||1.20 GHz|
|recommended use||Plain Paper Print|
|total paper tray capacity||3,600 sheets|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
Up to 58 ppm Blackm1
Accelerate business results with outstanding print quality. Tackle large jobs and equip workgroups for success wherever business leads.h2 Easily manage and expand this impressively fast, versatile printer—and help reduce environmental impact.
Stay ahead of schedule with this swift and versatile printer—up to 58 pages per minute (ppm).h3 Easily meet high-volume demands and provide flexible options for multiple users and paper sizes.
Business is mobile, and so is your workforce. Keep them covered—at their desk, on the way to the office, or stepping off a plane for an important meeting—with easy printing from mobile devices.h2
Streamline fleet management—while giving workgroups the tools to support larger business initiatives. Extend print capabilities as business evolves, enhance security, and customize new solutions seamlessly.
Shrink your energy use while helping your company save money. This HP LaserJet Enterprise printer is designed for low energy consumption. Keep the printing process efficient and produce less waste.
This efficient printer is designed for exceptionally low energy consumption
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Print right away with Instant-on Technology.
Walk up and print from a USB drive, using the easy-access USB port.
Allow anyone with a network-connected PC to access your printer—no server software required.
Save time by refilling paper less often with an optional paper input tray.
- HP LaserJet M605dn Printer
- Pre-installed HP 81A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~10,500 pages)
- Pre-installed HP Duplexer
- Installation guide, Support flyer
- Printer documentation and software on CD-ROM
- Power cord
- No, please purchase USB cable separately.
- Print speed black (normal, letter)
- Up to 58 ppm
- First page out black (letter, ready)
- As fast as 7 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter)
- Up to 225,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 5000 to 16,000
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 4-line LCD (color text and graphics)
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™; Mopria™-certified
- Wireless capability
- Optional, enabled with purchase of a pending hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 ports (Host and Device); built-in Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000T network port; Hardware Integration Pocket (HIP)
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows OS compatible with In-Box Driver: Windows XP SP3 all 32-bit editions (XP Home, XP Pro, etc.), Windows Vista all (32-bit) editions (Home Basic, Premium, Professional, etc.), Windows 7 all (32-bit, 64-bit) editions; Windows 8/8.1 all (32-bit, 64-bit) editions (excluding RT OS for Tablets), Windows 10 all (32-bit, 64-bit) editions (excluding RT OS for Tablets); Windows OS compatible with Universal Print Driver (From HP.com): Windows XP (SP3) (32-bit, 64-bit) editions (XP Home, XP Pro, etc.), Windows Vista all (32-bit, 64-bit) editions (Home Basic, Premium, Professional, etc.), Windows 7 all (32-bit, 64-bit) editions, Windows 8/8.1 all (32-bit, 64-bit) editions (excluding RT OS for Tablets), Windows 10 all (32-bit, 64-bit) editions (excluding RT OS for Tablets); Mac OS (HP Print Drivers available from HP.com and Apple Store): OS X 10.7 Lion, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.10 Yosemite; Mobile OS (In-OS drivers): iOS, Android, Windows 8/8.1/10 RT; Linux OS (In-OS HPLIP): SUSE Linux (12.2, 12.3, 13.1), Fedora (17, 18, 19, 20), Linux Mint (13, 14, 15, 16, 17), Boss (3.0, 5.0), Ubuntu (10.04, 11.10, 12.04, 12.10, 13.04, 13.10, 14.04, 14.10), Debian (6.0.x, 7.x); Other OS: UNIX
- Memory, standard
- 512 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 1.5 GB
- Hard disk
- Optional, 500 GB HP Secure High Performance Hard Disk Drive
- Paper handling input, standard
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray 1, 500-sheet input tray 2, Automatic duplexer for two-sided printing
- Paper handling input, optional
- Optional 500-sheet input tray, optional Custom media cassette (for tray 2 position only), optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray (add up to 4 additional trays for up to 3600-sheet input capacity), optional Automatic duplexer for two-sided printing, optional 75-sheet envelope feeder
- Paper handling output, standard
- 500-sheet output bin; 100-sheet rear output bin
- Paper handling output, optional
- Optional 500-sheet stacker, optional 500-sheet stapler-stacker, optional 500-sheet 5-bin mailbox
- Duplex printing
- Finished output handling
- Media sizes supported
- Multipurpose tray 1: letter, legal, executive, statement, 8.5 x 13 in, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelope (commercial No. 9, No. 10, Monarch), US postcard; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray: letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in; optional 1500-sheet High-capacity Input tray: letter, legal
- Media sizes, custom
- Multipurpose tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray: 5.83 x 8.27 to 8.5 x 14 in; Optional Custom media cassette: 4.02 x 5.83 to 6.69 x 11.10 in
- Media types
- Paper (bond, color, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, light), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, shelf edge labels, user-defined
- Energy efficiency
- Energy Star® certified; Blue Angel; CECP; EPEAT® Silver
- Operating temperature range
- 59 to 89.6ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 10 to 80% RH
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.7 x 33 x 22.5 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.7 x 33 x 22.5 in
- 57 lb
- 1 year Next Business Day On Site
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h3 Printing speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. h2 Local printing requires mobile device and printer be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details. m1 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.