Dell™ Inspiron 15 5000 Series Laptop, 15.6" Screen, Intel® Pentium®, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, Windows 10 Home Item # 252905
Optimal performance from a lightweight laptop is hard to find. Dell's Inspiron 15 5000 Series laptop delivers an undeniable show of performance at home, work, school and even in the downtime in between.
- Runs on Windows® 10 Home operating system.
- This Dell Inspiron 5000 Series laptop offers 4GB memory (expandable to 8GB). Additional memory is sold separately.
- 500GB SATA hard drive. Store photos, songs or hours of HD video and more on your Dell Inspiron 15 laptop.
- Watch DVDs, burn CDs or load software and applications quickly onto your desktop with an internal optical disc drive.
- Crunch numbers or navigate spreadsheets quickly with a 10-digit numeric keypad.
- Intel® Centrino® Wireless-AC 3160 and Bluetooth 4.0. Wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11ac connection built into your PC. Permits short-range wireless data transfers at up to 30' with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, including speakers, printers and phones.
- Includes a USB 3.0 port for super-fast file transfers. USB 3.0 is up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0, yet is fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices. Also includes 2 USB 2.0 and 1 HDMI ports.
- Get up to 8 1/2 hours of battery life unplugged. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- ENERGY STAR® — For products that meet federal guidelines for energy efficiency.
|processor speed||2.16 GHz|
|maximum memory capacity||8 GB|
|optical drive||tray load DVD drive (reads and writes to DVD/CD)|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|screen size||15.6 inches|
|video hardware||Intel HD Graphics|
|wireless connectivity||Intel Centrino Wireless-AC 3160 + Bluetooth 4.0|
|model||Inspiron 15 5000 Series|
|operating system details||WinHome 10 64 ENG|
|memory type||DDR3L SDRAM|
|2 in 1||no|
|processor type||Intel Pentium|
|maximum battery life||8.46 hours|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|screen resolution||1366 x 760|
|memory card reader||yes|
|ports||HDMI 1.4a (1), USB 3.0 (1), USB 2.0 (2), Kensington Lock slot, MCR (SD, SDHC, SDXC)|
|Maximum Turbo Speed||2.6 GHz|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|audio hardware||Stereo speakers + MaxxAudio|
|laptop battery life range||8 hours (or more)|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Here are just a few of the amazing Windows 10 features to look forward to.
Get your free upgrade when available at windows.com/windows10upgrade
Your own personal, digital secretary.
Your expanded Windows 7 Start menu is here.
Switching between 2-in-1 devices has never been easier.
A new web browser loaded with cool features like writing or typing directly on a webpage.
Windows 10 starts up and resumes fast for your busy lifestyle.
Packed with potential. Just like you.Do every task better and stand out anywhere with a versatile 15" laptop that’s full of style.
Undeniable performancePower player: Web pages, games and apps fire up fast with up to 5th Gen Intel® Core™ processors thanks to premium performance and stunning visuals.
Stay unplugged longer: Get going without worry. Great battery life means you can go longer in between charges1
Your mobile media centerStudio-quality sound: Whether you’re mixing, streaming or chatting, Waves MaxxAudio® delivers lower lows, higher highs and outstanding audio performance.
Built-in entertainment: Watch DVDs, burn CDs or load software and applications quickly onto your desktop with an internal optical disc drive.
More features for more impactUpgraded WiFi: Choose the newest 802.11ac technology for fast WiFi across an extended range, so you can reduce buffering and roam free. Enjoy responsive surfing, streaming or chatting throughout your home. (Requires 802.11ac router; sold separately.)
Efficient data entry: Crunch numbers or navigate spreadsheets and documents quickly with a 10-digit numeric keypad.
|Processor||Intel® Pentium® Processor N3540 (2M Cache, up to 2.66 GHz)|
|Operating System||WinHome 10 64 ENG|
|Memory||4GB DDR3L 1600 (4GBx1)|
|Video Graphics||Intel® HD Graphics|
|Hard Drive||500GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive|
|Multimedia Drive||Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)|
|Media Card Reader||3-in-1 Media Card Reader and USB 3.0|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth® tied to wireless card|
|Display||15.6" TL HD (1366 x 768)|
|Fax/Data Modem||HDMI - Yes|
|Wireless Connectivity||Intel® Centrino® Wireless-AC 3160 + Bluetooth 4.0|
|Audio||Stereo speakers + MaxxAudio|
|Keyboard||Standard Keyboard, English|
|Battery||40 WHr, 4-Cell Battery (integrated)|
|Software 1||McAfee CB LiveSafe 30Day Trial|
|Software 2||MS Office Trial TOPK, MUI (OTRT13M)|
|Software 5||Addl SW,INS,SMOD,Win10,US/CAN (INSW10)|
|Software 6||CMS2.0, Win8.1, DVD no Media|
|Disclaimer 3||Power Cord, US/CAN|
|Label||45 Watt AC Adaptor|
- 1 Based on testing using the Mobile Mark 2014 Productivity battery life benchmark test. For more information about this benchmark test, visit www.bapco.com. Test results should be used only to compare one product with another and are not a guarantee you will experience the same battery life. Battery life may be significantly less than the test results and varies depending on your product’s configuration, software, usage, operating conditions, power management settings and other factors. Maximum battery life will decrease with time and use.