- Home /
- Product Details
- Large 4GB memory lets you run demanding programs.
- 320GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g as well. Wired networking is supported, too.
- 15.6" diagonal LED-backlit TruBrite® display. LED backlighting permits a thinner and more energy-efficient screen.
- Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from these memory cards: Secure Digital (SD), SDHC, SDXC, miniSD, microSD and MultiMediaCard (adapter may be required).
- Built-in webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- Integrated numeric keypad speeds data entry and calculations.
- Up to 3.77 hours of battery life. (As measured by MobileMark™ Office Productivity 2012.) Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8. The very latest version of Windows.
- Greener choice — complies with Energy Star® and EPEAT® Gold standards.
|processor speed||1.4 GHz|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|optical drive||DVD±RW/DVD-RAM/DVD±R Double Layer|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|wired connectivity||10/100 Ethernet|
|screen size||15.6 inches|
|video hardware||integrated AMD Radeon HD 7310 Graphics with shared memory|
|operating system details||Windows 8|
|processor type||AMD E Series|
|maximum battery life||3.77 hours|
|hard drive capacity||320 GB|
|screen resolution||1366 x 768|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|ports||3 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet; 1 VGA 15-pin D-sub|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|audio hardware||Toshiba Audio Enhancement|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|laptop battery life range||4.9 hours (or less)|
From the Manufacturer|
Touch pad with Multi-touchEnjoy the ability to pinch, swipe, rotate or scroll through images on the display screen with a simple brush of your fingers.
6-Cell Li-ion Battery PackThis rechargeable 6-Cell battery is perfect for staying connected longer while on the go.
Resolution+®Upconverts your standard-def DVD content into sharper and more vibrant pictures that look and feel more like HD in real-time.
WebcamThe built-in webcam on this PC makes it easy to Skype® and chat live with friends and family or videoconference with co-workers. You’ll also be able to take and store still pictures.
LED Backlit DisplayLast longer, use less power, and warm up quicker with the unique LED backlit display.
EPEAT™ Gold RegisteredEPEAT™ Gold is the highest possible ranking of the acclaimed Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool which measures products across 51 different dimensions.
PC Health MonitorToshiba’s PC Health Monitor alerts you to issues before they become problems, constantly gauging your machine’s temperature and power usage, while checking the hard drive to help protect against shocks.
Numeric 10-key PadEnjoy faster typing, smoother data entry and more convenient gaming commands with a full-size keyboard and a handy numeric 10-key pad.
ENERGY STAR QualifiedEngineered with respect to our planet, 93% of Toshiba laptops, netbooks and Tablet PCs have met the ENERGY STAR 4.0 standard since it was established in 2007.
Dual-core ProcessorThe two cores on this processor let you do more at once. They are also energy-smart, sipping battery power so you can go farther unplugged.
Eco UtilityQuickly adjust the settings and power plan of your laptop and monitor your ongoing power usage with just a click.
Memory Card ReaderTransfer files easily from your digital camera, camcorder, MP3 player or smart phone, sharing home movies and playlists with SD cards, Memory Sticks and more.
|Processor:||AMD Dual-Core E1-1200 Accelerated Processor|
|Operating System:||Windows 8|
|Intel Centrino Tagline:||VISION Technology from AMD Featuring|
|Processor Type:||AMD Dual-Core Accelerated Processor|
|Memory:||4GB DDR3 1066MHz memory|
|Display Size:||15.6" widescreen|
|Display Type:||HD TruBrite® LED Backlit display|
|Display Resolution:||1366x768 (HD), 16:9 aspect ratio, Supports 720p content|
|Graphics Engine:||AMD Radeon™ HD 7310|
|Hard Drive:||320GB HDD (5400rpm, Serial ATA)|
|Optical Drive:||DVD-SuperMulti drive (+/-R double layer)|
|Optical Drives:||DVD-SuperMulti drive (+/-R double layer) supporting up to 11 fomats|
|Webcam:||Webcam and microphone|
|Wireless:||Wi-Fi® Wireless networking (802.11b/g/n)|
|Inputs and Controls:||Standard US keyboard with 10-key pad (Black), Touch pad pointing device with multi touch control|
|Security and Protection:||HDD Recovery, Security Cable Lock Slot, TOSHIBA Supervisor Password Utility|
|LAN:||10/100 Ethernet LAN|
|Audio:||Built-in microphone, Headphone jack (stereo), Standard stereo speakers, TOSHIBA Audio Enhancement|
|AC Adapter:||45W (19V 2.37A) Auto-sensing, 100-240V / 50-60Hz input|
|Battery:||Li-Ion (4800mAh, 6-Cell)|
|PC Express Slot:||No PC Express Slot|
|SmartCard Reader:||No SmartCard Reader slot|
|Media:||Memory Card Reader|
|USB Ports:||3-USB (2.0)|
|Software:||Hard disc (HDD) recovery, Internet Explorer® 10, Microsoft® Windows™ Essentials including Photo Gallery, Movie Maker, and Skydrive desktop, Microsoft® Office (60-day Trial), Norton™ Anti-Theft (30-day Trial), Norton™ Internet Security 2013 (30-day trial subscription), TOSHIBA Audio Enhancement, TOSHIBA Disc Creator, TOSHIBA HDD Protection, TOSHIBA Maintenance Utility, TOSHIBA Media Player by sMedio Truelink+, TOSHIBA PC Health Monitor, TOSHIBA Recovery Disk Creator, TOSHIBA Resolution+® Upconvert Plug-in for Media Player, TOSHIBA Service Station, TOSHIBA Sleep Utility, TOSHIBA Video Player 3D, TOSHIBA eco Utility™ WildTangent® Game Console|
|Weight:||Starting at 5.5 lbs.|
|Color:||Satin Black Trax|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability