This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Robotis Darwin-Mini Humanoid Robot, Grades 2-12 Item # 253556
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
ROBOTIS Darwin-Mini Humanoid Robot features an open-source embedded board, semi-permanent li-ion battery, and a customizable 3D printed shell. Its OpenCM9.04-C microcontroller runs on a 32-bit ARM Cortex-M3, and is easily programmed over USB with Robotis' OpenCM software.
- Dynamixel XL servo. Allows for more advanced data readings, like temperature, position and torque.
- RoboPlus software lets you capture and playback various poses, or use a variety of built-in motions.
- Program more advanced motions, such as headstands, rolls and picking Darwin-Mini up from the ground.
- Darwin-Mini app uses button, gesture, voice recognition and messenger to control or change movements.
- Bluetooth® technology for wireless connectivity with a Bluetooth-enabled computer or tablet up to 30'.
|diverse supplier||Veteran-Owned Business; Disability-Owned Business; Small Business|
|grade||2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade; 9th grade; 10th grade; 11th grade; 12th grade|
|kit contents||385 robot pieces; instructional manual|
|number of pieces||385|