Kleenex® Moisturizing Instant Hand Sanitizer, Fruity Scent, 8 Oz Item # 254788
Helps reduce the spread of germs at your home or business
- Kills 99.9% of germs in as few as 15 seconds.
- White opaque gel contains moisturizing aloe and vitamin E to soften hands.
- Dermatologist tested and latex compatible.
- Features a delightful and refreshing fruity scent.
|Compatibility||Kimberly-Clark Healthy Workplace Project Breakroom Caddy|
|Composition||62% Ethyl alcohol; Aloe; Vitamin E|
|container weight||8 oz|
|dispenser type||Pump Bottle|
|recommended use||Kill Germs|
|Volume Capacity||8 oz|
|Weight (Approximate)||8 oz|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Creating a healthy workplace is a top priority of any business owner, but it’s tough when up to 72 percent of employees go to work when they’re feeling under the weather. Help your workforce stay healthy – and happy – by providing Kleenex Moisturizing Instant Hand Sanitizer. It kills 99.9 percent of germs in as little as 15 seconds.
- Gentle on hands – with moisturizer
- Approved for use with latex gloves
- No rinse instant sanitizer is easy to use anywhere
The Kleenex Brand is one of the leaders in workplace health. When your employees and visitors see the trusted Kleenex Brand, they’ll know you care enough to provide the very best.
Good for SkinWith moisturizers like aloe and vitamin E, you can use Kleenex Instant Hand Sanitizer often, without fear of drying your skin. It’s dermatologist tested for gentleness.
Glove SafeDesigned to reduce the risk of glove degradation, it’s safe for use even with latex gloves. It’s an excellent addition to a hospital or medical office.
3 Simple Steps to Wellness1. Wash: Proper hand washing is still the best way to reduce the spread of germs. Thorough drying of hands with paper towels can reduce germs up to 77 percent.
2. Wipe: Wiping 'hot spot' surfaces daily can kill germs where they're waiting for you – on doorknobs, bathroom sink faucets, etc.
3. Sanitize: Studies have shown using hand sanitizer can reduce your sick days up to 21 percent.
About UsKimberly-Clark Professional partners with businesses to create Exceptional Workplaces that are healthier, safer and more productive. Brands include Kimtech, Jackson Safety, WypAll, KleenGuard, Kleenex, Scott, and Cottonelle.