HP Designjet T-Series T795 Inkjet Large Format Printer - 44" Print Width - Color Item # 255151
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Deliver fast, professional results
- Built-in wireless (802.11b/g) technology makes it easy for the whole office to connect or print from your compatible Android or iOS smartphone. Ethernet and USB 2.0 ports allow backup wired connectivity.
- Create wide-format architectural designs, maps, photos and other oversize items.
- Creates color images at speeds up to 275 sq ft/hr.
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi resolution for crisp, detailed images.
- Sheet feed, roll feed, input tray, media bin and automatic cutter allow printing on a wide range of media. Accommodates 11" to 24" rolls, 8.3" x 11" to 24" x 74.7" sheets and A4, A3, A2, A1 (A, B, C, D) standard sheets.
- Built-in A3/B+ tray enables flexible printing options.
- Full-color 4.3" touch screen puts simple, intuitive use at your fingertips.
- 1GB of built-in memory help you process complex files at high speeds.
- Included drivers are compatible with most Windows® and Mac OS X machines.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|software included||HP ePrint & Share; HP Utility for Mac and Windows|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||7 W|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||100 mW|
|Certifications & Standards||USA and Canada (CSA certified); EU (LVD and EN 60950-1 compliant); Russia (GOST); Singapore (PSB); Argentina (IRAM); Mexico (NYCE); Korea (KATS); Compliant with Class A requirements; including: USA (FCC rules); Canada (ICES); EU (EMC Directive); Australia (ACMA); New Zealand (RSM); China (CCC); Japan (VCCI); Korea (KC)|
|maximum color print speed||441.3 ft²/h|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; EU WEEE; RoHS; REACH; China RoHS; EU RoHS; Korea RoHS; India RoHS|
|package contents||Designjet T795 ePrinter; Printheads; Introductory Ink Cartridges; Printer Stand; Spindle; Quick Reference Guide; Setup Poster; Startup Software; Power Cord|
|Media Size||A0; A1; A2; A3 - 11.70" x 16.50" -; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70" -; Letter - 8.30" x 11" -; 44" x 66"; 8.27" x 10.98"; 44.02" x 65.98"; E; Custom|
|Max Resolution (Color)||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Product Name||Designjet T795 ePrinter|
|Language Emulation||HP GL/2; TIFF; JPEG; CALS/G4; HP PCL3/GUI|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (44 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 328 g/m²|
|Maximum Print Width||44 in.|
|media type||Plain Paper; Roll Paper; Cut Sheet; Glossy Paper; Coated Paper; Bright White Inkjet Paper; Matte Film|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Expansion Slots||1 x EIO Slot|
|number of colors||6|
|Operating Power Consumption||120 W|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|form factor||Floor Standing Supported|
|Auto Paper Cutter||Yes|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
16 GB (virtual)
Optional, 160 GB (available with PostScript Upgrade)
103 D prints per hour
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Print professional-quality CAD and GIS applications up to 44 inches. Produce prints quickly with an easy, convenient workflow.Take advantage of flexible size, media, and application options.
Print quickly—and get the quality you need. Six Original HP inks create professional-quality color graphics and precise line accuracy, dark blacks, and true neutral grays. Print up to A0/E without sacrificing quality.
Get to your final print quickly with an easy workflow. Print files directly from your printer’s USB thumb drive. Send documents remotely to your printer via email.h1 And navigate and operate the printer easily with its intuitive touchscreen.
Go larger with this printer. Print on a range of sizes from sheets to 44-inch (1118-mm) roll width. Work with a variety of different media. And print a range of CAD/GIS applications, including large infrastructure projects and geospatial mapping.
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
Architecture, engineering and GIS
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP Designjet T795 Printer
- introductory ink cartridges
- printer stand
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- startup software
- power cord
- Model size
- 44 in
- Print speed black line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 80 D prints per hour
- Print speed line drawing (economode, D plain paper)
- 103 D prints per hour
- Print speed
- 103 D prints per hour
- Memory, standard
- 16 GB (virtual)
- Hard disk
- Optional, 160 GB (available with PostScript Upgrade)
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
- Ink types
- Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.0024 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- +/- 0.1%
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 6 L* min/2.15 D
- Finished output handling
- Sheet feed; roll feed; automatic cutter
- Media types
- Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (clear, matte, polyester), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (two-view cling, indoor paper, polypropylene, vinyl)
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 44-in wide sheets; 11 to 44-in rolls
- Roll external diameter
- 5.3 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 31.5 mil
- HP ePrint capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- Print languages
- HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI
- Power consumption
- < 120 watts (printing), < 27 watts (ready), < 7 watts (< 25 watts with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep), 0.1 watts (off)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 69.7 x 27.6 x 41.3 in
- 180 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Software included
- HP ePrint & Share, HP Utility for Mac and Windows
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections). Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details. f2 Requires an operating system with power management capabilities, such as Windows 8 or Chrome.