This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
HP Designjet T795 Wireless Color 44" Inkjet Large-Format Printer Item # 255151
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Print large, impressive visuals from virtually anywhere.
- A 4.3" touchscreen makes it easy to operate.
- Fast Ethernet (100Base-T) and built-in Wi-Fi capability let you use your printer in any networked environment.
- Comes with 16GB RAM and a 169GB hard drive.
- Features an auto document feeder for faster, more efficient printing.
- Offers a print resolution of up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 x 1200 input dpi and optimization for photo paper selected.
- High-speed USB 2.0 certified.
|Auto Paper Cutter||Yes|
|Certifications & Standards||USA and Canada (CSA certified); EU (LVD and EN 60950-1 compliant); Russia (GOST); Singapore (PSB); Argentina (IRAM); Mexico (NYCE); Korea (KATS); Compliant with Class A requirements; including: USA (FCC rules); Canada (ICES); EU (EMC Directive); Australia (ACMA); New Zealand (RSM); China (CCC); Japan (VCCI); Korea (KC)|
|Environmental Certification||ENERGY STAR; EU WEEE; RoHS; REACH; China RoHS; EU RoHS; Korea RoHS; India RoHS|
|Ethernet Technology||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Expansion Slots||1 x EIO Slot|
|form factor||Floor Standing Supported|
|Language Emulation||HP GL/2; TIFF; JPEG; CALS/G4; HP PCL3/GUI|
|Max Resolution (B&W)||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Max Resolution (Color)||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|maximum color print speed||441.3 ft²/h|
|Maximum Print Resolution||2400 x 1200 dpi|
|Maximum Print Width||44 in.|
|maximum sheet size||44" x 66"|
|Media Feeders||1 x manual - 1 roll - Roll (44 in) weight: 60 g/m² - 328 g/m²|
|Media Size||A0; A1; A2; A3 - 11.70" x 16.50" -; A4 - 8.30" x 11.70" -; Letter - 8.30" x 11" -; 44" x 66"; 8.27" x 10.98"; 44.02" x 65.98"; E; Custom|
|media type||Plain Paper; Roll Paper; Cut Sheet; Glossy Paper; Coated Paper; Bright White Inkjet Paper; Matte Film|
|number of colors||6|
|Off-Mode Power Consumption||100 mW|
|Operating Power Consumption||120 W|
|package contents||Designjet T795 ePrinter; Printheads; Introductory Ink Cartridges; Printer Stand; Spindle; Quick Reference Guide; Setup Poster; Startup Software; Power Cord|
|Platform Supported||PC; Mac|
|Sleep-Mode Power Consumption||7 W|
|software included||HP ePrint & Share; HP Utility for Mac and Windows|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
16 GB (virtual)
Optional, 160 GB (available with PostScript Upgrade)
103 D prints per hour
Print quality color (best)
Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
Print professional-quality CAD and GIS applications up to 44 inches. Produce prints quickly with an easy, convenient workflow.Take advantage of flexible size, media, and application options.
Print quickly—and get the quality you need. Six Original HP inks create professional-quality color graphics and precise line accuracy, dark blacks, and true neutral grays. Print up to A0/E without sacrificing quality.
Get to your final print quickly with an easy workflow. Print files directly from your printer’s USB thumb drive. Send documents remotely to your printer via email.h1 And navigate and operate the printer easily with its intuitive touchscreen.
Go larger with this printer. Print on a range of sizes from sheets to 44-inch (1118-mm) roll width. Work with a variety of different media. And print a range of CAD/GIS applications, including large infrastructure projects and geospatial mapping.
Print from your smartphone, tablet, and Internetconnected PC from virtually anywhere.
6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
Architecture, engineering and GIS
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
- HP DesignJet T795 Printer
- introductory ink cartridges
- printer stand
- quick reference guide
- setup poster
- startup software
- power cord
- Model size
- 44 in
- Print speed black line drawing (draft, US D plain paper)
- 80 D prints per hour
- Print speed line drawing (economode, D plain paper)
- 103 D prints per hour
- Print speed
- 103 D prints per hour
- Memory, standard
- 16 GB (virtual)
- Hard disk
- Optional, 160 GB (available with PostScript Upgrade)
- Print quality color (best)
- Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Number of print cartridges
- 6 (cyan, gray, magenta, matte black, photo black, yellow)
- Ink types
- Dye-based (C, G, M, pK, Y); pigment-based (mK)
- Non-printable area (cut-sheet)
- 0.2 x 0.67 x 0.2 x 0.2 in
- Guaranteed minimum line width
- 0.0024 in (ISO/IEC 13660:2001(E))
- Line accuracy
- Maximum optical density (black)
- 6 L* min/2.15 D
- Finished output handling
- Sheet feed; roll feed; automatic cutter
- Media types
- Bond and coated paper (bond, coated, heavyweight coated, super heavyweight plus matte, colored), technical paper (natural tracing, translucent bond, vellum), film (clear, matte, polyester), photographic paper (satin, gloss, semi-gloss, matte, high-gloss), backlit, self-adhesive (two-view cling, indoor paper, polypropylene, vinyl)
- Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls)
- 8.3 to 44-in wide sheets; 11 to 44-in rolls
- Roll external diameter
- 5.3 in
- Media thickness
- Up to 31.5 mil
- HP ePrint capability
- Connectivity, standard
- Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T); Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified; EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
- Print languages
- HP-GL/2, TIFF, JPEG, CALS G4, HP PCL 3 GUI
- Power consumption
- < 120 watts (printing), < 27 watts (ready), < 7 watts (< 25 watts with embedded Digital Front End) (sleep), 0.1 watts (off)
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range
- 41 to 104ºF
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 69.7 x 27.6 x 41.3 in
- 180 lb
- One-year limited hardware warranty
- Software included
- HP ePrint & Share, HP Utility for Mac and Windows
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h1 Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network (usually Wi-Fi access points bridge wireless to wired connections). Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/designjetmobility for more details. f2 Requires an operating system with power management capabilities, such as Windows 8 or Chrome.