DYMO® CardScan Personal V9 Business Card Scanner Item # 255858
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
When you meet a lot of people on the job, a business card scanner can make it easier to track down that important contact you met at a meeting some time ago. Free up some space in your brain and always have access to all of your essential contacts.
- Capture contact data without typing. Lets you scan directly from business cards or drag and-drop from emails and web pages.
- Lets you edit, sort, search and classify your contacts and remove duplicates quickly. CardScan software automatically enters the data into the appropriate fields. Supports scanning business cards in 7 languages.
- Syncs data seamlessly with other software. Supports data exchange with Outlook®, Outlook® Express, Palm®, Windows Mobile® and Windows Contacts.
- Includes palm-sized card scanner and Windows-compatible software. Scans business cards in black-and-white. Typical scan speed is 5 seconds per card. Scanner weighs 7.7 oz.
- Lets you print labels for contacts on a label printer. Supports DYMO LabelWriter® 400 or 450 series printers, sold separately.
|Automatic Document Feeder Included||No|
|connector type||USB 2.0|
|dimensions||4.76" x 3.27" x 1.5"|
|maximum resolution||300 dpi|
|media type||Business Card|
|memory requirements||64 MB|
|minimum CPU requirements||Pentium|
|minimum preview scan time||5 seconds|
|model||CardScan Personal V9|
|operating system compatibility||Windows XP; Windows Vista; Windows 7|
|optical character recognition (OCR) technology||yes|
|package contents||Personal Card Scanner; USB Cable; Quick Start Guide; Travel Pouch; Software CD|
|Product Name||Personal Card Scanner|
|required hard drive space||90 MB|
|scanbed size||2.36 inches wide|
|System Requirements||OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 Processor: Pentium or later Disk Space: 90 MB CD-ROM Drive Interface: 1 USB Port|
|warm-up time||1 seconds|
|warranty length||2-year limited|
|Show More ▾|