LG G3 Cell Phone, White, PLN100199 Item # 257818
Enjoy clear images and simple navigation
- Bluetooth® 4.0 technology with A2DP support lets you connect wirelessly to compatible speakers, printers and tablets.
- Dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi capability lets you connect to the Web when in range of a Wi-Fi signal. Wi-Fi hotspot capability helps you extend wireless access to compatible devices nearby.
- Wi-Fi Direct technology allows easy data transfer with enabled devices.
- DLNA technology makes it easy to access files across your devices.
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system allows you to stay productive and connected on the go.
- 3G capability provides efficient network connectivity. (Data plan sold separately.)
- 32GB internal memory offers ample storage for your contacts, apps, photos and music. Expand the phone's memory by up to 128GB using a microSD™ card (sold separately).
- SMS, multimedia and instant messaging and e-mail provide a variety of ways to contact friends, family and colleagues.
- Front and rear cameras allow you to snap photos while you're on the go. 13.0-megapixel rear-facing camera with autofocus and an LED flash and a 2.1-megapixel front-facing camera capture crystal-clear images.
- 5.5" True HD LCD multitouch screen with IPS technology provides vivid clarity and fluid finger-touch navigation. Gorilla Glass 3 delivers tough bump and drop protection.
- Voice dialing lets you call up to 100 numbers by speaking.
- Speakerphone capability enables hands-free chatting.
- GPS functionality helps ensure you reach your destination.
- Micro USB 2.0 SlimPort and USB On-the-Go Host technology facilitate connectivity.
- 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery enables extended talk and standby times. Battery life will vary depending on the product configuration, product model, applications loaded on the product, power management setting of the product, and the product features used by the customer. As with all batteries, the maximum capacity of this battery will decrease with time and usage.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|dimensions||5.76"H x 2.94"W x 0.35"D|
|external color screen||yes|
|internal color screen||no|
|Internet and e-mail feature||yes|
|phone book capacity||500 numbers|
|ring tones gallery||yes|
|time and date display||yes|
|voice dialing capacity||100 numbers|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
|OS||Android™ 4.4 KitKat®|
|Processor||Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 801 Quad-Core Processor up to 2.5 GHz|
|Network||GSM Quad Band/UMTS Tri Band/LTE*|
|Frequencies||GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 850/1900/2100, LTE Bands 2/4/5/17/29, Roaming 1/3/7, and CA*|
|Data Transmission||GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA+, LTE*|
|Dimensions||5.76" (H) x 2.94" (W) x 0.35" (D)|
|Display||5.5" (2560 x 1440) Quad HD IPS Display with 538 ppi|
|Battery Capacity||3,000 mAh|
|Talk Time||Up to 21 hours**|
|Standby Time||Up to 28 days**|
|Total Internal Memory||32 GB (up to 24 GB user memory)|
|microSDHC™ Memory Slot||Supports microSDHC™ card up to 2 TB***|
|*||All listed frequency support is network/carrier specific. Roaming capability and network frequency support may not be available. Check with your network provider to see if and to what extent they offer support for this device.|
|**||Certain features may use more power and cause actual time to vary.|
|***||microSDHC™ card sold separately|
|Android™ Platform||Android™ 4.4 KitKat®|
|Network||AT&T 4G LTE Network*,**|
|Mobile Hotspot||Share a 4G LTE data connection with up to 8 compatible wireless devices.*,**,***|
|Wi-Fi® Connectivity||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Miracast®||Enjoy your phone’s content on a compatible larger screen.|
|Android™ Beam||Share contacts, web pages, and more via Near Field Communication (NFC).|
|Media Server||Allow compatible nearby devices to access your content via DLNA®.|
|GPS||S-GPS for Enhanced Location Accuracy|
|*||AT&T’s 4G LTE Network not available everywhere|
|**||All listed frequency support is network/carrier specific. Roaming capability and network frequency support may not be available. Check with your network provider to see if and to what extent they offer support for this device.|
|***||AT&T Wireless service required. Product features subject to change. Features based on carrier program availability. Additional charges may apply.|
|Live Zooming||Zoom in/out on videos during playback.|
|QuickRemote™||Control compatible TVs, audio systems, cable provider set-top boxes, and more.|
|Loud and Clear Sound||1W speaker with 1.5W booster amp produces loud and articulate sound with deep bass and reduced clipping|
|Video Player||With Touch Lock and Resume Play Function; supports DivX®, WMV, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, AVI, MKV, ASF, WebM, and FLV formats|
|Music Player||With Custom Audio Effects and Sleep Timer: supports AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, M4A, AMR, MP3, MIDI, WAV, WMA, and Ogg formats|
|Media Device (MTP)||Transfer files or synchronize with Windows® Media Player or Android™ File Transfer.*|
|USB and Bluetooth® Tethering||Share your phone’s Internet connection with your computer*|
|Accelerometer||Control games by turning and tilting phone.**|
|*||USB cable required (included)|
|**||Only available on certain interactions with the touch screen|
|Rear-Facing Camera||13 MP OIS+ Laser Auto Focus Camera with Dual Flash|
|Front-Facing Camera||2.1 MP HD Front-Facing Camera and Full HD Camcorder|
|Laser Auto Focus||Adjusts focus by measuring distance to subject using a laser, allowing faster focus speed even in low-light situations.|
|Camera Resolutions||Up to 4160 x 3120* (4160 x 2340 default)|
|Soft Light||Screen will illuminate a soft light around the photo preview for well-lit selfies.|
|Gesture Shutter||Take selfies with a simple hand gesture.**|
|Geotagging||Include location information with photos and videos.|
|Shot Mode||Auto, Dual, Panorama*, Dynamic Tone (HDR), and Magic Focus*|
|Video Resolutions||Up to 3840 x 2160* (1920 x 1080 default)|
|Dual Recording / Dual Camera||Front and rear cameras take pictures or videos with picture-in-picture technology.|
|Pause & Resume Recording||Pause and start in record mode for one continuous video file.|
|*||Available only on rear-facing camera or camcorder|
|**||Available only on front-facing camera or camcorder|
|Knock On™||Double tap the screen to put your phone to sleep/wake it without picking it up or pressing the Power/Lock Key.|
|Knock Code™||Create a three to eight point tapping pattern for superior security and direct access to the home screen with over 86,000 possible combinations.|
|Smart Notice||Interprets a range of contextual inputs and device usage patterns, and provides recommendations that change with the user’s intent.|
|Smart Cleaning™||Free up space by deleting temporary files and removing infrequently used apps.|
|LG Health||Manage daily activities, record health information, track weather conditions to take control of your fitness.*|
|QuickMemo+™||Write or draw on any screen and schedule memos to appear at certain times using calendar inputs or when the user reaches predetermined locations via GPS.|
|Dual Window™||Use two apps on a split screen simultaneously.|
|QSlide Function™||Overlay up to two windows with adjustable sizing and transparency on the primary screen for advanced and convenient multitasking.|
|ThinkFree® Viewer||PC-like office suite app for viewing documents, presentations, and spreadsheets|
|Guest Mode™||Create a separate unlock screen pattern for guests with pre-set access and restrictions.**|
|Content Lock||Password protect certain images and videos in Gallery; prevent files from being previewed when linked to a PC.***|
|Smart Screen||Display setting keeps the screen active when device detects eye movement.|
|Quiet Mode||Specify times to turn on silent or vibrate mode and block features like notification LEDs, incoming calls, and alarms.|
|Notification LED||Colored light alerts for incoming calls, missed calls and messages, and more|
|EasyHome™||Show the dialer and other frequently used features right on the home screen for quick and easy access.|
|*||This app is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or medical condition. Always seek the advice of a qualifi ed medical professional before making any changes to your exercise, sleep, or nutrition.|
|**||Some owner/personal content and information may still be accessible to a user in Guest Mode™.|
|***||Some owner content may still be accessible to a user that enables Content Lock.|