- "Click-seal" cap extends marker life. Protect your supply of rugged permanent ink! Cap "clicks" into place, so you know your ink supply is air-tight when not in use, to preserve your ink.
- Fade-resistant for long-lasting bold color! Nontoxic permanent ink is wear- and fade-resistant so your marks remain as bright and noticeable as when you first made them.
- Chisel tip for line-size flexibility. Write small or large — with the same tip! Use the point for detailed, precise letterings; use the chisel tip length for fat, bold lines.
|Eco-conscious||Less Harsh Chemicals|
|eco-label/standard||Certified AP Nontoxic|
From the Manufacturer|
For enduring ideas, you want enduring ink. This Carter's® Large Marker delivers permanent ink in rich black so your notes are conveyed with authority. The ink is low-odor, nontoxic and certified. The chisel tip allows you to vary the width of your strokes, from thin lines for small writing spaces to broad ones when you're commanding the attention of a room. The nontoxic formula is suitable for use by both adults and children, so you can make your mark at home, in school or at work.
- Chisel tip marks in a variety of line widths
- Long barrel makes marker easy to locate and handle
- Marks virtually any surface, including paper, cardboard and plastic
- Dries in seconds
- Nontoxic formula ensures safe use by both children and adults
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability