DescriptionThe HON 10700 Series brings durability, organization and style to your office with high-pressure laminate construction that?s built to last. Rounded corners and waterfall edges are user-friendly and add a touch of elegance. Pieces require no assembly and are backed by the manufacturer?s full lifetime warranty. Meets and/or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA performance standards.
- Credenza with lateral file pedestal is part of the HON 10700-Series Laminate Desking with an upscale contemporary design. Credenza is not designed to be used with modular or mobile pedestals.
- Credenza offers more than just the usual pedestal with its 36" lateral file on the left side.
- Mechanical interlock prevents the extension of more than 1 drawer at a time.
- 5-sided construction on the drawer allows easy drawer alignment or replacement of drawer fronts.
- You can maximize storage space by easily attaching 68 5/8"W stack-on storage (sold separately) with 2 removable mounting brackets.
- Design also features a core removable lock, a full-height modesty panel, user-friendly waterfall edges and rounded corners.
- Cord management includes 2 grommets in the desktop and 1 cord, pass-through grommet in top center of modesty panel for routing and hiding wires and cables.
- Adjustable hex leveling glides allow the Credenza to be easily leveled without lifting the unit. Glides have a 3/4" adjustable range.
- Greener choice ? contains 80% postconsumer recycled content.
- Certified by SCS to be in compliance with specific indoor air quality emission requirements.
|collection name||10700 Series|
|dimensions||31 3/10"H x 74"W x 26"D|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|manufacturer||The HON Company|
|postconsumer recycled content||80%|
|total recycled content||80%|
|Eco-conscious||Recycled Content; Less Harsh Chemicals|
|for what kinds of tasks||light computing|
|number of adjustable shelves||0|
|number of drawers||2|
|total number of shelves||0|
|workspace type||business office|
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability