Learning Resources® Plastic Coins, Pre-K - Grade 8, Set Of 96 Item # 260084
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Create fun counting games to help teach kids about U.S. currency
- Set of 96 coins includes 30 pennies, 20 nickels, 20 dimes, 20 quarters, 4 half-dollars and 2 Sacagawea dollar coins.
- Easy way to help children learn about currency.
- Serrated edges help create a realistic appearance.
- Coins vary in size from 1/2" to 1".
- Great for activities in classrooms from pre-k to grade 8.
|age recommendation||5 - 15 years|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|educational content||general mathematics|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade; 8th grade|
|size||1/2" - 1"|