- Home /
- Product Details
- 20" diagonal widescreen display is great for work or play. Features 1600 x 900 resolution, great for working with multiple windows or viewing widescreen movies. Integrated speakers provide quality sound while saving valuable desktop space.
- Large 4GB memory lets you run your most demanding programs.
- 500GB hard drive holds thousands of songs, photos and documents.
- Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Lets you access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange email. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g as well. High-speed wired networking is supported, too.
- Plays and burns CDs and DVDs.
- Memory card reader for fast, easy file transfers. Transfer your digital photos, music and other files from 7 types of memory cards.
- 2 USB 3.0 ports for ultra-fast data transfers. Up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Fully compatible with USB 2.0 devices.
- Built-in HD webcam and microphone let you keep in touch with others via video and voice messaging.
- USB keyboard and optical mouse included.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8. The very latest version of Windows.
- Greener choice — complies with Energy Star® and EPEAT® Silver standards.
|Theft/Intrusion Protection||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately)|
|diagonal screen size||20 inches|
|processor speed||1.4 GHz|
|maximum memory capacity||16 GB|
|optical drive||slim tray DVD±RW/DVD-RAM/DVD±R Double Layer|
|hard drive type||hard drive|
|Product Name||Pavilion 20-b310 AiO PC|
|wired connectivity||10/100/1000 Ethernet|
|video hardware||AMD Radeon HD 8240 Graphics with up to 2023MB total available memory|
|Number of Processors Installed||1|
|peripherals included||USB keyboard; optical mouse|
|Operating Systems||Windows 8|
|operating system details||Windows 8|
|Number of Processors Supported||1|
|memory type||DDR3 SDRAM|
|hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|screen resolution||1600 x 900|
|Standard Memory||4 GB|
|Processor Core||Dual-core (2 Core)|
|memory card reader||Yes|
|eco-label/standard||EPEAT Silver; ENERGY STAR|
|ports||2 USB 3.0; 4 USB 2.0; 1 Ethernet|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|model name||Pavilion 20-b310|
|Display Screen Type||Active Matrix TFT Color LCD|
|audio hardware||DTS Sound+|
AMD Dual-Core E Series processor
20" diagonal HD+ widescreen LED-backlit (1600 x 900)
Benefit from fast, fluid performance and enriched multimedia with our HP Pavilion 20 All-in-One PC. Control your music and photos remotelyh1 h2 , and save space in style with the slim design and one-wire setup.
Set up your HP Pavilion 20 All-in-One with as few as one wire. No clutter, no mess, no stress.
The HP Pavilion 20 All-in-One gives you the speed you need to get the important things done. With tough processors, you’ll never worry about having enough power.
Sync photos across your PC, smartphone, and tablet. Crop, rotate, add captions, and more. Then share in seconds with friends and family through your social networks. HP Connected Photo. Picture the fun.h2
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 offers up to 10 times the bandwidth compared to USB 2.0. It maintains backwas compatibility with USB 2.0 devices.
7-in-1 memory card reader
Sometimes in life, only a face-to-face conversation will do. Thanks to the HP TrueVision HD Webcam/, you always come off looking your best. Even in low light.f3
Create picture-perfect portraits and pro-quality videos
Amazon Kindle e-reader; CyberLink PowerDVD; CyberLink PowerDirector; CyberLink PhotoDirector; Cyberlink Youcam; HP Connected Music powered by Meridian; HP Connected Photo powered by Snapfish; HP Games; HP Recovery Manager; HP Support Assistant; Netflix; 7-Zip; DTS Sound+; Getting started with Windows 8; HP Quick Start; Microsoft Games; Box
- Operating system
- Windows 8
- Memory, standard
- 4 GB DDR3
- Hard drive description
- 500 GB 7200 rpm SATA
- Processor family
- AMD Dual-Core E Series processor
- AMD Dual-Core E1-2500 APU with Radeon HD 8240 Graphics (1.4 GHz, 1 MB cache)
- 14.11 lb
- 20" diagonal HD+ widescreen LED-backlit (1600 x 900)
- AMD Radeon HD 8240 Graphics
- Power supply type
- 65W AC power adapter
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 3.98 x 19.94 x 15.75 in
- HP TrueVision HD Webcam with built-in microphone
- Pointing device
- USB optical mouse
- Audio features
- Integrated speakers
- 2 USB 3.0; 4 USB 2.0; 1 headphone; 1 microphone
- Network interface
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T
- Expansion slots
- 1 mini PCIe x1
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Software included
- Norton Internet Security 60 day free trial offer (Internet access required. First 60 days included. Subscription required for live updates afterwards.)
- 1-year limited hardware warranty and 1 year software support; 24x7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone; lifetime use of HP Support Assistant
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h2 Supported on Android and iOS operating systems. Snapfish mobile app download and Snapfish membership required. Internet service required, and not included. h1 Availability of features varies by country. Streaming services may require a paid subscription. May not be compatible with all music files. Not compatible with DRM tracks. Internet access is required and not included. f3 Internet access is required and not included. High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability