- Heavyweight, coated card stock provides a durable background for vibrant color and sharp text.
- Clean-edge construction allows the business cards to separate easily without perforated edges.
- Printable on both sides using most inkjet printers.
- Available templates compatible with Microsoft® Word and other programs.
|machine compatibility||laser printer|
|card size||2" x 3 1/2"|
|paper finish type||uncoated|
|number of cards per sheet||10|
|number of sheets||20|
|postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|total recycled content||0%|
From the Manufacturer|
A successful business is only as good as its employees. Yours should have these Two-Side Clean Edge® Printable Business Cards to help you capitalize on new business prospects. The nonperforated, two-sided cards are extra sturdy and separate easily with clean, smooth edges for a standout way to promote yourself and your company. Take advantage of free blank and predesigned templates from avery.com to design and print professional-looking business cards from your inkjet printer in minutes. Business will be booming.
- Clean, smooth edges for a professional presentation
- Two-sided printing provides greater surface area to give your clients key information
- Extra-sturdy, matte-coated cards feel substantial in your hand
- Convenient do-it-yourself cards mean that you can make changes to your design as often as you like
- Design and print from your desktop in minutes
Free, Easy to Use Templates
Avery’s Design & Print Online tool contains thousands of free pre-designed templates that are easy to customize. It’s completely Internet-based, so there is no software to download and is compatible with both PC and Mac® operating systems. You can easily import your own images, graphics or logos, and can save your projects on your computer for easy editing and reprinting.
Why Should I Print My Own Business Cards?
- No Minimum Order Quantities. Print as many or as few cards as you need, when you need them. So, if you only need 20 cards, then just print 20 cards (instead of having to order 500 from a printer).
- Customizable. Because you can print as few as 10 cards at a time, you can change your business cards as often you’d like. For example, you might want to feature a “product of the month” on the back of your card. Or maybe you want to promote upcoming events or advertise time sensitive promotions. And how often have you had to throw away a box of business cards because your phone # or e-mail address changed or you were given a new title? What a waste!
- Available Right Away. Uh oh…you just realized you ran out of business cards as you’re packing for a business trip or preparing for a big meeting tomorrow. Not to worry. You don’t have to wait days or weeks for a printer to print and ship your cards or pay a huge fee for expedited shipping. Just print off a few sheets of business cards and your problem is solved in minutes.
- Affordable. In most cases, if you need less than 500 cards at a time, it’s cheaper to print your own cards than to order them online or from a printer1 . Online printers may lure you in with an attractive offer, but then they often charge extra fees for backside printing, color printing, uploading your logo, proofing, better cardstock, different colors, textures or finishes, etc. Do the math – figure out the cost per card after all these fees are added. Then compare to Avery’s Clean Edge® Business Cards, which cost only about 8 cents per card2 and Avery’s on-line design tool with thousands of pre-designed templates is FREE!
Great Ways to Use Avery Clean Edge® Business Cards
Avery Clean Edge® Business Cards are printable on both sides, so be sure to take advantage of the back side of the card!
Promotional Tool for Small Businesses
Grow your business by using your business card as a promotional tool. Put your logo, location and contact information on the front of the card and use the back side to:
Promotional Tool for Realtors
Because you can print as few as 10 cards at a time, realtors can create targeted, marketing materials …customized for every open house, every property for sale, every neighborhood or every client. Use the back side of the card to:
You could even create a customized card for each home you are selling and provide a stack to the home owner to distribute for you!
Networking Tool for Job Seekers
Looking for a job? Let your business card sell you! Create your own personal business cards to promote yourself at career fairs, networking events, social gatherings, job interviews or any situation where it’s not appropriate or convenient to hand out a full page resume. Just put your name and contact info on the front of the card and use the back side to:
And because you can print as few as 10 cards at a time, you can tailor your business cards for specific industries, job opportunities or networking situations, so you can create multiple versions of your business card, just like you do with your resume.
Other Creative Uses
- 1 Based on cost of two-sided, full color, white, matte business cards at several online/commercial printers. Costs are as of April 2009 and include printer shipping charges. Avery® Clean Edge® business card costs do not include the cost of ink or toner.
- 2 Avery Clean-Edge Glossy Business Cards are only printable on one side.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability