XBLUE Networks X25 VoIP Phone System, X254135 Item # 263923
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Meet your business' growing communications needs with this VoIP phone system. Robust features, including an auto attendant, voicemail and call forwarding, ensure your team can stay connected and productive.
- System includes an X25 server with 1 X4040 VoIP phone and 5 X3030 VoIP phones and can be expanded up to 25 phones (sold separately). Also includes 6 power adapters, an 8-port data switch, 7 Ethernet cables, 4 phone line cords and a quick-start guide.
- Wireless-N technology lets you take advantage of your Wi-Fi network to make crystal-clear calls via VoIP technology. Backward compatible with 802.11b/g. Operates on the 2.4GHz band only.
- 16-line capacity accommodates a variety of users.
- Voicemail with individual boxes allows team members to receive messages when out of the office.
- Compatible with caller ID and call waiting, helping you to easily see who is calling and prioritize incoming calls.
- Intercom and paging functions provide fast intra-office communication.
- X3030 phone features 11 programmable buttons and X4040 phone features 16 programmable buttons for easy customization. Programmable buttons offer quick access to speed dial contacts, system features, outside phone lines, connected phones and more.
- Call forwarding function directs calls to cell phones, so you can be reached at almost any time.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty.
|brand name||XBLUE Networks|
|call waiting compatible||yes|
|caller ID compatible||yes|
|dimensions||20"H x 12"W x 16"D|
|Direct Inward System Access||yes|
|number of phone lines||16|
|number of speed-dial buttons||11 (X3030); 16 (X4040)|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|What's Included||1 x X25 VoIP System Server; 1 x X4040 IP Phones with Power Adapter; 5 x X3030 IP Phones with Power Adapters; 1 x 8-port Data Switch; 7 x Ethernet Cables; 4 x Telephone Line Cords; 1 x X25 System Quick Start Installation Guide|
|Show More ▾|