Scholastic Guided Reading — Making It Work Item # 265552
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Guided reading is wonderful in theory, but how do you manage it?
- In this practical resource, 2 veteran teachers provide a step-by-step guide.
- Includes guided reading, sharing their lesson plans, management strategies and assessment tools.
- They show you how to manage flexible groups, match books to student needs, incorporate phonics and use assessment to inform instruction.
- Transcripts of guiding reading sessions and lots of teacher prompts show exactly how guided reading can work for you.
- Also contains a list of over 650 book titles leveled by reading stage and by Reading Recovery levels.
- Ideal for grades 2-5.
|subject||reading & writing|
|grade||kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|
|size||8 3/8" x 10 7/8"|
|age recommendation||5-8 years|
|number of pages||272|