Scholastic Reading & Writing In Kindergarten: A Practical Guide Item # 265664
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
A spirit of play is essential for kindergartners
- This program combines that philosophy with the nitty-gritty of successful instruction. This practical guide to teaching literacy in kindergarten is based on the premise that "students can manage higher and more specific goals than those of the traditional kindergarten program."
- Shared, guided and independent reading, integrated with interactive, shared and independent writing.
- A constant infusion of word-study skills.
- Provides a playful, confidence-building curriculum.
- Ideal for Pre-K through Kindergarten.
|age recommendation||4-5 years|
|grade||pre-k; kindergarten; 1st grade; 2nd grade; 3rd grade|
|number of pages||160|
|size||8 3/8" x 10 7/8"|