HealthSmart® Automatic Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Item # 265984
The backlit screen on this monitor makes it easy to see results, even at night or in low-light areas. A 60-reading memory helps you track changes in your blood pressure over long periods of time.
- 3" x 4" monitor is backlit for easy visibility, even at night. Doubles as a digital clock and calendar.
- 60-reading memory makes it simple to track changes in your blood pressure. Results are archived by date and time to help you spot trends and spikes.
- Last 3 readings are averaged to show your progress.
- Visual cue is displayed if an irregular heartbeat is detected, so you can watch for signs of arrhythmia.
- Includes 1 monitor, 1 wrist cuff, 2 AAA batteries and a case.
- Backed by the manufacturer's 5-year limited warranty.
|LCD size||3" x 4"|
|number of batteries required||2|
|unit type||blood pressure|
|warranty length||5-year limited|