Shuttle PC61J ATX12V Power Supply Item # 266643
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
The Shuttle XPC Accessory PC61J is a new high-end power supply with a maximum output wattage of 300W suitable for the Shuttle XPCs SG41J1 series and SH55J2. With a low noise level, it is ideal for use in any noise-sensitive environments such as a library and offices. Thanks to its 80 PLUS Bronze certification for power-efficient devices, this power supply is also suitable for ENERGY STAR compliant systems. Benefit from less power consumption and less energy costs using PC61J.
|Compatibility||Shuttle SG41J1 Series XPCs; Shuttle SH55J2 Mini PC|
|Input Voltage Range||240 V AC|
|Input Voltage Type||AC|
|Number of +12V Rails||2|
|number of fans||1|
|Output Voltage||3.3 V DC; 5 V DC; 12 V DC; -12 V DC|
|Power Factor Correction (PFC)||Active|
|Product Name||PC61J ATX12V Power Supply|
|protection type||Short Circuit; Over Power; Over Current; Over Temperature; Over Voltage; Under Voltage|
|Receptacles||1 x ATX; 1 x ATX12V; 1 x; 3 x; 1 x SP4; 2 x LP4|
|Show More ▾|
Up to 62 ppm Blackm1
Tackle large-volume print jobs with ease, and enable printing policies with top-flight expandability. Improve security and quickly adapt to changes within your managed printing environment with a host of manageability features.
Keep your workflow moving with fast output and precision paper handling. High-capacity paper trays, plus options to add more, give capacity of up to 3600 sheets.h3 Manage print jobs from the color control panel and print directly from a flash drive.
Lead your business to a more responsible approach to printing and handling sensitive data. HP technology helps you enforce policies, enhance security, and give your workgroup the tools to support larger business initiatives.
Allows you to print on both sides of the page, cutting your paper use by up to 50%.
Help save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology.
Print right away with Instant-on Technology.
Print photos, documents, and more when you're on the go, using HP ePrint.
Add this device to your office Ethernet network to share with your workgroup.
Centrally monitor and control your printers with HP Web Jetadmin.
Make it easy for all to print with one common driver.
Walk up and print from a USB drive, using the easy-access USB port.
This printer wakes up fast and prints your first page as quickly as 8.5 seconds.
- Right-angled Power cord
- Software and documentation on CD-ROM
- HP Black LaserJet Toner cartridge (~10,000 pages)
- 500-sheet input tray
- Automatic duplexer for two-sided printing
- Getting Started Guide
- Support flyer
- HP ePrint flyer
- Warranty Guide (where applicable)
- No, please purchase USB cable separately
- Print speed black (normal, letter)
- Up to 62 ppm
- First page out black (letter, ready)
- As fast as 8.5 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, letter)
- Up to 275,000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 5000 to 20,000
- Print technology
- Print quality black (best)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- 4-line LCD (color text and graphics)
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint; Apple AirPrint™
- Wireless capability
- Optional, enabled with purchase of a hardware accessory
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Gigabit Ethernet; 2 External Host USB (1 walk-up and 1 external accessible); 2 internal Host USB 2.0-like ports (for 3rd party connection); 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 HIP (for 3rd party connection)
- Network ready
- Standard (built-in Gigabit Ethernet)
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2+), Windows Server 2003 (SP1+), Windows Server 2008 (all 32-bit and 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit); Mac OS X v10.5, 10.6, 10.7; Citrix and Windows Terminal Services (see System Administrator’s Guide at hp.com/go/upd, Documentation tab for latest support); Novell (see novell.com/iprint for latest support); Linux (see hplip.net); UNIX (see hp.com/go/unix, hp.com/go/unixmodelscripts, and hp.com/go/jetdirectunix_software); SAP device types (see hp.com/go/sap/drivers and hp.com/go/sap/print)
- Memory card compatibility
- USB Flash drive
- Memory, standard
- 512 MB
- Memory, maximum
- 1 GB
- Hard disk
- Standard, 250 GB minimum (AES 128 encryption)
- Paper handling input, standard
- 100-sheet multipurpose tray 1; 500-sheet input tray 2; 500-sheet input tray 3, Automatic duplexer for two-sided printing
- Paper handling input, optional
- Optional 500-sheet input tray, optional Custom media cassette (for tray 2 position only), optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray (add up to 4 additional trays for up to 3600-sheet input capacity), optional 75-sheet envelope feeder
- Paper handling output, standard
- 500-sheet output bin; 100-sheet rear output bin
- Paper handling output, optional
- Optional 500-sheet stacker, optional 500-sheet stapler-stacker, optional 500-sheet 5-bin mailbox
- Duplex printing
- Automatic (standard)
- Finished output handling
- Media sizes supported
- Multipurpose tray 1: letter, legal, executive, statement, 8.5 x 13 in, 3 x 5 in, 4 x 6 in, 5 x 7 in, 5 x 8 in, envelope (commercial No. 9, No. 10, Monarch), US postcard; Tray 2, 3: letter, legal, executive, 8.5 x 13 in; optional 1500-sheet High-capacity input tray: letter, legal
- Media sizes, custom
- Multipurpose tray 1: 3 x 5 to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 2, optional 500-sheet input tray: 5.83 x 8.27 to 8.5 x 14 in; Optional Custom media cassette: 4.02 x 5.83 to 6.69 x 11.10 in
- Media types
- Paper (bond, color, letterhead, plain, preprinted, prepunched, recycled, rough, light); envelopes; labels; cardstock; transparencies; shelf edge labels; user-defined
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified; EPEAT® Silver
- Operating temperature range
- 59 to 89.6ºF
- Operating humidity range
- 10 to 80% RH
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.3 x 30.2 x 20.2 in
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.3 x 30.2 x 20.2 in
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 16.3 x 20 x 20.2 in
- One-year, next business day, on-site limited warranty
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h3 The 1 x 1500-sheet high-capacity input tray may be purchased separately for the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M603 Printer series. h16 Energy data used to calculate savings based on HP testing using the ENERGY STAR® program’s Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) method vs. a majority of worldwide top-selling competitive models <$2,299 as of March 2011 using data reported in http://www.energystar.gov and http://eu-energystar.org as of July 2011. Data extended to one year. Actual results may vary. h2 Automatic two-sided printing is only available on the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M603dn Printer and the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M603xh Printer. The Automatic Two-sided Printing Accessory may be purchased separately for the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M603n Printer. Additional 1 x 500-sheet paper tray available only on the HP LaserJet Enterprise 600 M603xh Printer. h9 HP ePrint Enterprise requires an Internet- and email-capable BlackBerry® smartphone OS 4.5 or newer; iPhone® 3G or newer, running iOS 4.2 or later; HP webOS devices running webOS 1.45 or 2.0; or Android™ device running version 1.4 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service, HP ePrint Enterprise server software and HP ePrint services app. Solution works with PCL 5/6, PCL 3, PCL 3 GUI printers (HP and non-HP). BlackBerry requires BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) deployment. HP webOS app available October 2011. h13 Solutions deployed through the hardware integration pocket may require additional purchase. m1 Measured using ISO/IEC 24734, excludes first set of test documents. For more information see http://www.hp.com/go/printerclaims. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity.