D-Link DUB-1340 4-port USB Hub Item # 267133
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
D-Link's DUB-1340 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub provides an easy way to add four USB 3.0 ports to your notebook or desktop computer. USB 3.0 lets you reach SuperSpeed data transfer rates of 5 Gbps, while the four USB 3.0 ports are backwards compatible, so all your devices can be plugged in.
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||4|
|Total Number of USB Ports||4|
|Product Name||DUB-1340 4-port USB Hub|
|manufacturer||D-Link Systems, Inc|
From the Manufacturer|
The D-Link 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Hub (DUB-1340) provides four additional USB 3.0 ports for your PC, allowing you to connect USB devices such as external storage, digital cameras, printers, and more. It is a plug-n-play solution, no additional driver installation required.
Blazing USB 3.0 Speed
USB 3.0 allows you to transfer data at blazing speeds of up to 5 Gbps1 - up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0. You can back up your photos, music, and HD movies to a USB 3.0 external storage device faster than ever before. Each port delivers up to 900mA of power with the included power adapter for faster charging and power hungry USB devices.
Connect All Your Peripherals
Backward compatibility with USB 2.0 and USB 1.12 means that you can connect any USB device to the DUB-1340. Each port automatically detects USB type and transfer data at a maximum rate for each individual port. If you need more ports, you can connect additional USB hubs to support up to 127 devices1 .
- Add 4 USB 3.0 ports to your PC
- Backward Compatible to USB 2.0 and USB 1.12
- Transfer rates of up to 5Gbps - 10X faster than USB 2.01
- Up to 900mA of power per port with the included power adapter
- Connect up to 127 USB devices by cascading multiple hubs
- Plug-and-Play, hot-swap compliance
|Connectivity||Up to 127 devices by cascading multiple hubs|
|Power||External power adapter 5 V / 4 A|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||2.9 x 3.9 x 0.8 inches (72.45 x 97.97 x 20.27 mm)|
|Weight||0.13 lb (60 grams)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104 °F (0 to 40 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 122 °F (-20 to 50 °C)|
|Operating Humidity||0% to 80% (Non-condensing)|
|Warranty||1-Year Limited3 |
|Minimum System Requirements||Computer with:|
Product specifications, size, and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted on the package. See inside package for warranty details.
- 1 Maximum transfer rate based on USB 3.0 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. To meet USB 3.0 transfer speeds, USB 3.0 Hubs, cables and devices are required.
- 2 Using a USB 1.1 or USB 2.0 port will affect device performance.
- 3 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
- 4 Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended system requirements.