HP 25X High-Yield Black Toner Cartridge (CF325X) Item # 267563
- Compatible HP models:
- LaserJet Flow: M830z, M830z NFC
- LaserJet: M806dn, M806x+, M830z
- Yields up to 34,500 pages.
- Boost efficiency, using original HP LaserJet toner cartridges.
- Enhanced HP toner fuses quickly to documents for fast printing with outstanding quality.
- The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
|maximum yield per unit||34,500 pages|
|Product Type||Toner cartridge|
|compatible machine models||HP models: LaserJet Flow: M830z, M830z NFC; LaserJet: M806dn, M806x+, M830z|
|print technology||laser printer/copier/fax|
|cartridge capacity||High Yield|
|model name||25X (CF325X)|
number of cartridges
- HP LaserJet Enterprise M806dn Printer
- HP LaserJet Enterprise flow MFP M830z NFC/Wireless Direct
- HP LaserJet Enterprise M806x+ Printer
- HP LaserJet Enterprise M806x+ NFC/Wireless Direct Printer
Optimize your printing performance with enhanced HP toner.
Make a professional impression with bold, crisp text and sharp, black graphics.
Page yield (black and white): 34,500 pages
High Capacity Toner Cartridges
Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
- Color(s) of print cartridges
- Page yield (black and white)
- 34,500 pages
- Product count per unit
- Operating temperature range
- 59 to 77°F
- Storage temperature range
- -4 to 104°F
- Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Storage humidity
- 10 to 90% RH
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 23.43 x 15.59 x 7.8 in
- Package weight
- 12.41 lb
- What's in the box
- Toner cartridge; Recycling guide
- HP's Premium Protection Warranty. This HP product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
DisclaimersProduct image may differ from actual product h3 Energy savings calculation is based on HP’s black-and-white LaserJet printers comparing the energy-efficient toner in the most recent printer within a class to its legacy printer with conventional toner. The stated energy consumption, during printing, is divided by the printer’s pages per minute. Actual savings may vary. m1 Approximate average yield based on ISO/IEC 19752. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.