This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Lathem PC600 Touch screen Time Clock, 50 Employees, Black/Gray Item # 271347
Color touch screen for accurate employee time tracking
- Proximity badge time clock tracks employee time. Includes 15 proximity badges (additional badges sold separately).
- Automatic date and time adjustments for ease of use.
- 50 employee capacity, upgradeable to 1,000 employees to accommodate growing companies.
- Access the time clock over the Internet. Plug-and-play Ethernet connection lets you connect the tme clock to your network.
- Includes PayClock software for editing, reporting and exporting to payroll applications.
- Battery backup maintains time during power failures.
|automatic date/time adjustments||yes|
|dimensions||8"H x 4.75"W x 1.5"D|
|duty cycle||atomic synchronization|
|memory backup length||8 years|
|mounting hardware included||yes|
|number of employees||50|
|number of preset messages||50|
|number of print formats||4|
|reporting period||weekly; bi-weekly; semimonthly; monthly|
|time clock type||touch screen|
|warranty length||1-year limited|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
Great for Employees
More power at your employees’ fingertips
Employees use proximity badges or personal PIN entry on the color touch screen for clocking in and out. And they have even more options to indicate department transfers, enter tip amounts, and view total hours data - all right at the PC600 terminal!
The PC600 terminal provides employees with different options to punch in and out. They can select from the convenience of swiping their proximity badge, optional key fob or entering a personal pin. The PC600 displays punch confirmations, in/out status, total worked hours as well as employee’s punch list. Audio or text messages from supervisors can be accessed personally by each employee from the terminal screen as well.
Empower your employees at the clock
- Punch Confirmation - A punch confirmation screen displays any messages, employee name, In/Out status, current time and total hours.
- Enter Amounts - Employees can enter amounts on the touch screen to report tips for the day or other specific amounts
- Department Transfers - Employees can transfer departments based on their work schedule for the day instantly at the terminal.
- View Totals - Now employees feel more connected & empowered. They can instantly view their total worked hours, vacation time and more, right at the time clock!
Great for Supervisors
Big business efficiency at a small business price
Supervisors can add employees, edit punches and send messages to individuals directly at the terminal for fast and effective workforce management.
With just an Ethernet connection to your local area network (LAN) you now have the power of real time synchronization of employee time & attendance data into your PayClock software. You can even access data remotely from other locations via the Internet.
Powerful clock features for supervisors
- Manage Employees in Real Time - Supervisors can view an employee list with real time in/out status, add new employees, and change or assign new badges.
- Convenient Editing of Punches - View and edit employee punches right at the terminal! In addition, supervisors can quickly review employee total worked hours & time-off balances.
- Better Employee Communications - Managers can communicate important messages to employees when they punch in/out either through a text message display or audio playback on the terminal.
- Control Unauthorized Overtime - Supervisors have the ability to restrict the time when each employee can clock in and out. Even more powerful option allows supervisors to override these schedule restrictions “on the fly” right at the PC600 terminal screen.
Powerful Software Included
PayClock Time & Attendance SoftwarePayClock is developed with the latest Microsoft. NET and Sybase technologies for ease of use and improved performance. PayClock takes care of the time consuming and potentially error-prone process of tracking workforce time and attendance data, so you don’t have to.
New Software Features
- Flexible reporting module with report personalization options.
- Flexible and easy configuration options.
- Both Single User and Multi-User versions available.
- Support for WAN/VPN connections and up to 1000 employees.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- New scheduling module for planning employee coverage &
PayClock® Online Cloud Based Time & Attendance
Software that works on your timePayClock® Online has all the robust features of the desktop time and attendance software that comes with Lathem automated time clocks. However when you upgrade to PayClock Online you get even more functionality and benefits! With a PayClock Online subscription you have the ability to manage employee time and attendance from any location and at any time, for fast and easy payroll processing. All you need is a web browser and an Internet connection.
Capture, edit and export your workforce time & attendance data into your payroll systems such as ADP, QuickBooks, Paychex and others, when it is convenient and from anywhere. Imagine being able to process payroll when you are out of the office, traveling or even on vacation!
PC600 smart touch screen & badge reader time clockYou can easily set up your employees to clock in and out with Lathem automated time clocks like the PC600. The PC600, with smart touch screen technology is ideally suited for PayClock Online. It has built-in web ready services when connected to your existing Ethernet network. This allows you to use the PC600 time clock through your existing network and without the need for a dedicated PC. Employee punch data and time & attendance rules are synchronized within the PayClock Online software.
For employees that work out of the office you have the option to track their time remotely using web enabled devices like Smart phones. All your employees can view their own historical time card information and benefit time via any Internet connected device, whenever they want and without having to go a manager.
To see how PayClock Online works, visit www.lathem.com/pco to try it free for 30 days, or purchase and get started today.