HP® Premium Choice Laser Paper, Smooth, 8 1/2" x 11", 32 Lb, Ream Of 500 Sheets Item # 271501
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Your files and documents are only as professional as the paper you print them on. With HP Premium Choice laser paper, get the most bang for your buck. Impress them even more with flawless 2-sided printing on HP Premium Choice paper.
- HP laser paper lets you create stunning documents. Perfect for your important reports, presentations, graphics and more.
- Super-white 113 (Euro), 98 (U.S.) brightness for high contrast and vibrant colors. Color graphics will pop against this smooth, white background, and text will emerge densely black.
- Ultra smooth heavyweight 32-lb stock is substantial, durable. Great for 2-sided printing — resists ink show-through.
- Designed for use in color or monochrome laser printers and color copiers. Optimizes superior print quality on HP Color LaserJet printers.
- Super smooth for laser-sharp images.
- Acid-free paper won't yellow or fade over time.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) — For wood/paper products from forests certified to the ?gold? standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
|bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|eco-label/standard||FSC - Mix|
|paper brightness (Euro)||113|
|paper brightness (US)||98|
|paper finish type||smooth|
|paper sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|paper weight||32 lb|
|sheet size||letter (8 1/2" x 11")|
|sheets per ream/pack||500|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
HP Everyday Papers
- Is this paper Elemental Chlorine Free (EFC)? expandContent
- Yes, it is EFC and Acid Free
- Does this paper contain recycled (Post Consumer Content) fibers? expandContent
- What is the best way to store my unused paper? expandContent
- We recommend keeping the unused paper sealed in the product wrap to help maintain the correct moisture content.
- Is this paper designed for use in an ink jet or laser printer? expandContent
- This paper is specifically designed for laser printers & copiers, but is also suitable for ink jet printers. The smooth surface & slightly heavier basis weight is ideal for laser based applications
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
Any Printer. Guaranteed.™
HP Everyday Papers are designed and qualified to work in all home and office printers and copiers. If you are ever dissatisfied with the performance of our papers, we will promptly replace the paper or offer a refund up to the total purchase price.
Forest Stewardship Council logo
Paper product from forests certified to the ‘gold’ standard of responsible forestry.
32# Basis Weight
Basis weight is the weight in pounds of 500 sheets cut to a given standard size for the paper type. Text weights range from Lightweight (<18 lb.) to Heavy (32 lb.). Cover weights range from Standard (60 lb.) to Heavy (100 lb.). Colors and solid images look better printed on heavier basis weights. And remember, the heavier the basis weight, the more impressive your document will feel.
Brightness refers to the reflectance or brilliance of the paper. The industry uses blue light to measure a paper’s brightness because the human eye perceives a slight bluish tint as “whiter” than the neutral white of the color spectrum. The brightness scale is 0 to 100, so a 96 bright paper reflects more light of this wavelength than a 92 bright paper. Generally, the higher the brightness, the sharper contrast you will see in text and images.
Any Printer. Guaranteed.™HP Everyday Papers are designed and qualified to work in all home and office printers and copiers. If you are ever dissatisfied with the performance of our papers, we will promptly replace the paper or offer a refund up to the total purchase price.
HP Everyday Papers guarantees the performance of our products as set forth above by offering replacement paper or credit for paper which fails to perform. Our liability is limited to replacement of the paper or credit in the amount of the purchase price of the paper, with supplied proof of purchase and defective paper samples. HP Everyday Papers will not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages.
Forest Stewardship Council certificationForest Stewardship Council (FSC) — For wood/paper products from forests certified to the ‘gold’ standard of responsible forestry. Forest Stewardship Council US-0081. FSC Certification ensures responsible use of forest resources and provides assurance that the fiber in this paper comes from forests that are well-managed to protect biodiversity and the livelihoods of the people that depend on those forests.
Acid-freeAcid-free for added archival quality that extends the life of the document
|Brand name||HP Premium Choice LaserJet|
|Paper sheet size||8-1/2" x 11"|
|Paper basis weight||32 lb|
|Paper brightness (US)||100|
|Sheets per ream/pack||500|
|Reams per case||6|
|Bleaching chemistry||Elemental Chlorine Free (ECF)|
|Postconsumer recycled content||0%|
|Eco-conscious||Forest Stewardship Council|