QuickBooks for Mac helps you organize your business finances all in one place so you can complete your frequent tasks in fewer steps. Easy to set up, learn and use. It’s built for the Mac, so it looks and works like you expect. Create invoices and manage expenses. And, QuickBooks enables you to keep reliable records for tax time. Have questions? Step-by-step tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more. Includes a 60 day money-back guarantee.1
- Built for your Mac: QuickBooks for Mac is designed by Mac users for Mac users. You can:
- Keep track of important dates (such as payment due dates) with iCal/Calendar sync
- Keep contact information up to date by syncing QuickBooks with Address Book/Contacts
- And all this comes with the familiar look and feel that Mac users expect
- Create invoices and sales receipts to keep track of who owes you money, what they bought, and when they paid you. You can also invoice in phases to get paid faster
- Enter expenses and track account balances. Log hours and bill clients for your time. Add to your invoices with just a few clicks.
- Online banking3: Download online banking transactions from your financial institution to QuickBooks and save time by batch entering them. Then add to your invoices in just one click.
- Customer and Vendor Centers: Easily locate transactions and contacts with Customer and Vendor Centers, and become more organized
- Customizable Company Snapshot: Get insights into your business’ performance and make better decisions with rich, graphical company snapshot widgets, which you can customize to show the most relevant data for your business.
- 115+ Reports: Leverage 115+ included reports to analyze your business. Plus, each report can be customized to show the data you need.
- In-product tutorials: In-product tutorials take you through key everyday tasks from start to finish, to help you get started using QuickBooks. Contextual help is available to answer your questions when you’re in task.
|additional requirements||Internet connection for installation; Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion) or v10.8 (Mountain Lion)|
|brand name||Intuit Quicken|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||97912 KB|
|memory requirements||Minimum 2 GB RAM, 4 GB RAM recommended|
|minimum hard disk space||Minimum 250MB of available disk space (additional space required for data files)|
|minimum processor compatibility||At least an Intel processor, Core 2 Duo|
|operating system compatibility||OS X Intel|
From the Manufacturer|
- Designed by Mac users for Mac users
- Organize your business finances all in one place, so you can quickly find what you need
- Easily create invoices and manage expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Step-by-step set up, easy to learn and use
New to QuickBooks?
Easy to set up, learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- In-product tutorials show you how to create invoices, record expenses and more
- Bring in your data from spreadsheets and contacts from Address Book/Contacts1
- Get tips, tricks and advice on using QuickBooks for Mac 2
- 60 day money-back guarantee3
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily - enter, track, and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices, and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks4
Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports
- View and manage income and receivables using the new Income Tracker
- Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot
Designed for your Mac
- Looks and works like your Mac
- Add reminders to iCal/Calendar5
- Synchronize contacts with Address Book/Contacts5
- Export data to Numbers or Excel5
What’s New in 2014?
Get 1-click access to what you use most. The new Left Hand Toolbar lets you create shortcuts so you can move around QuickBooks even faster than before.
Keep customer, vendor and transaction information at your fingertips. Complete tasks quickly and efficiently with enhanced Centers including customizable columns.
See who’s paid you (and who hasn’t). The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay you.
Track sales rep performance. Easily run reports that identify your top sales performers, whether they're an employee or a vendor.
Other things to make business easier
- Adjust sales tax paid to allow for rounding, fee or discounts.
- Launch home page provides insights into your company’s performance without running a report.
- Easily search text within reports to find key words or phrases.
QuickBooks for Mac supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items.
Which QuickBooks product is right for you?
|QuickBooks Online Simple Start||QuickBooks 2014 for Mac|
|EAST TO GET STARTED|
|Get started fast with guided setup||
|Easily import your data from Excel & Address Book/Contacts6||Excel only||
|Confidently start using QuickBooks with in-product tutorials & contextual help||
|SAVE TIME ON EVERYDAY TASKS|
|Track sales, sales tax & expenses||
|Create estimates & turn into invoices in one click||
|Customize invoices with your company logo7||
|Download your online banking transactions into QuickBooks4||
|Track mileage by job & generate reports||
|Log hours & bill clients for your time||
|STAY ON TOP OF YOUR BUSINESS|
|Organize all your data in one place with Customer, Vendor & Employee Centers||Customer Center only||
|Get a single view of your organization with Company Snapshot||
|Get financial, sales & tax reports in one click||20+||115+|
|View & manage income & receivables using the new Income Tracker8||
|BUILT FOR YOUR MAC|
|Add reminders to iCal/Calendar to stay on top of bills & collect payments6||
|Synchronize contacts with Address Book/Contacts6||
|Export data to Numbers or Excel6||
|Easily exchange data between QuickBooks for Mac & QuickBooks for Windows9||
- 1 Data Import is a transfer feature (not sync) – data from source is matched with QuickBooks and user can choose what to bring in; it is a one way, one time, import of data. User can choose to bring in contacts from sources (Gmail, Mac Address Book/Contacts) as many times as needed. This feature supports native Address Book or Contacts that is covered by the OS of the computer (ex. Version 6.1 on Lion). See software integration requirements at www.quickbooks.com/support.
- 2 Internet access required.
- 3 If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
- 4 Download your data from participating banks until May, 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- 5 Export report data requires Apple Numbers ’09; Microsoft Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac. E-mail requires Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage 2008 or Outlook 2011 for Mac. iCal/Calendar, iChat and Address Book/Contacts are included in Mac OS X installs from Apple, Inc.
- 6 See system requirements and details on integration with other software. Transfer data only from Microsoft Excel 97 or later for Online Simple Start.
- 7 QuickBooks for Windows templates are not transferable to QuickBooks for Mac.
- 8 Money Bar feature in Online Simple Start.
- 9 QuickBooks for Mac 2014 can upgrade files from QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Accountant Editions for Windows v2012–2014, New User Edition v5–2006 and QuickBooks for Mac v4.0 (M12)–2014 (U.S. versions). QuickBooks for Mac can convert Quicken Mac 2007 register transactions for use with QuickBooks, but adjustments may be required before using the file. QuickBooks for Mac 2014 supports conversion to and from QuickBooks for Windows 2014. See www.useqb.com/Switch2Mac for differences between QuickBooks for Mac and Windows.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability