Be sure you have an installed and registered version of QuickBooks software (sold separately) before purchasing this product.
With Intuit QuickBooks Basic Payroll, pay employees in 3 easy steps! Create instant paychecks and use free direct deposit.1 Plus, get unlimited payroll runs. Get free live support from payroll experts.
Pay employees in 3 easy steps
- Enter hours and approve salaries
- Get instant paycheck calculations
- Print paychecks immediately
- Use free direct deposit1New!
Additional Features & Benefits:
- Get unlimited payroll runs
- Integration with QuickBooks—no double entry
- No tax forms included - generate reports and work with your accountant on tax filings
- For payroll tax forms, payments and filings, choose QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll instead
- Pay 1 employee and easily add more2 (additional nominal fees apply)
- Free support from payroll experts (phone, chat or online)3
1Direct deposit to W-2s employees is free, but additional fees apply for direct deposit to vendors.
2Phone support is available Monday through Friday, 6 AM to 6 PM PT. For more info, see www.payroll.com/support
General Service Disclosure:
Intuit QuickBooks Basic Payroll requires a payroll subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), supported version of Windows QuickBooks Pro, Premier, or Enterprise Solutions (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release, and valid debit/credit card on file for processing payroll. Not compatible with QuickBooks Online editions or QuickBooks for Mac. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. QuickBooks supports a maximum of 14,500 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime.
|additional requirements||All online features/services require Internet access; Supported Version of Windows QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release. See www.intuit.com/policy for full details; Minimum 1024x768 screen resolution, 16-bit or higher color, default DPI settings|
|brand name||Intuit Quicken|
|distributor||Arvato digital services Canada, Inc.|
|download size||191 KB|
|memory requirements||Minimum 1 GB of RAM for single user, 2 GB of RAM recommended for multiple users|
|minimum hard disk space||Minimum 2.5 GB available disk space (additional space required for data files)|
|minimum processor compatibility||At least 2.0 GHz processor, 2.4 GHz recommended|
|operating system compatibility||Windows 8 Enterprise; Windows 8 Professional; Windows 8; Windows 8 Enterprise x64; Windows 8 Professional x64; Windows 8 x64; Windows 7 Starter; Windows 7 Home Basic; Windows 7 Home Premium; Windows 7 Professional; Windows 7 Ultimate; Windows 7 Enterprise; Windows 7 Home Basic x64; Windows 7 Home Premium x64; Windows 7 Professional x64; Windows 7 Ultimate x64; Windows 7 Enterprise x64; Windows Vista Starter; Windows Vista Home Basic; Windows Vista Home Premium; Windows Vista Business|
From the Manufacturer|
- Pay employees in 3 easy steps
- NEW! Use free direct deposit 1
- Get free live support from payroll experts when you need it 2
- 1 year prepaid subscription (includes 1 employee – easily add more 3 )
- Works within QuickBooks
Paychecks in 3 Easy Steps
- Create unlimited paychecks
- Just enter hours and approve salaries
- Get instant paycheck calculations
- Print paychecks instantly
Additional features & benefits
- Unlimited payroll runs
- Pay 1 employee and easily add more3 (nominal fees apply)
- Track job costs within QuickBooks
- Tax forms are not included – for payroll tax forms, payments and filings, choose QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll instead.
- Works within QuickBooks-no double entry
- Requires Internet access and QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions*
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee4
*General disclosures: Requires an annual payroll subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), valid credit/debit card for processing payroll, and QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2012 or newer, or Enterprise Solutions 12.0 or higher (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release. Not compatible with QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks for Mac. After the first year, your subscription will automatically renew each year at the then-current price using the billing info we have on file at the time of your renewal, unless you cancel. Call us anytime at (800) 624-2106 to cancel your payroll subscription. Note that you must activate this payroll subscription within 60 days of purchase or by May 31, 2015, whichever comes first. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
QuickBooks Payroll Basic
- Easily pay employees with a few clicks
- Use free direct deposit and/or print paychecks
- Works within QuickBooks - no double entry required
- General Disclosures
Easily pay employees with a few clicks
Simply enter employee hours in QuickBooks and QuickBooks Payroll Basic automatically calculates earnings, payroll taxes & deductions for you. Review and approve your payroll before it runs.
Use free direct deposit and/or print paychecks
With our flexible Direct Deposit, you can add or remove an employee, or edit their banking information at any time. You can also choose to pay some employees by direct deposit and others by check. Direct Deposit is free with your subscription.
Works within QuickBooks - no double entry required
Run payroll directly from within QuickBooks, there’s no double data entry.
Active subscription, Internet access and Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) required. 24/7 access requires Internet and is subject to occasional downtime. Performance may slow when processing payroll for more than 100 employees. Support available Monday-Friday 6 am- 6 pm PST. See www.payroll.com/support for additional information. Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Basic does not include contractor payments or any federal or state form support including tax payment coupons whether electronic or manual. Direct deposit to W-2s employees is free, but additional fees apply for direct deposit to 1099 vendors. Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Basic requires a supported version of desktop QuickBooks. See www.intuit.com/policy for details. Not compatible with QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Pro for the Mac. Plus sales tax where applicable. Check stock sold separately. If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact Intuit within 60 days of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price (excludes employees and other connected services fees). You may cancel at any time. To cancel, call us at 1-800-624-2106. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
Intuit Payroll ReviewWe have been using this payroll service for 3 years. It is very easy to use for the novice or the expert payroll technician. I would definitely recommend this product. It does not matter if you have 3 employees or 43 employees, it does a great job of tracking everything.
creator: Monica H.
date: Mar 2014
QB Payroll is AwesomeQB Payroll is a breeze to use. It's simple to navigate and easily understood by "dummies" like me. I'd recommend it to everyone! The fact that it keeps up with the latest tax tables sold me!
creator: Kathy York
date: Feb 2014
Intuit PayrollIntuit Payroll has simplified my life when it comes to "payday". It automatically checks employee calculations and assures me that all withholding information is correct due to the constant availability of payroll updates.
creator: Claudette B.
date: Feb 2014
Payroll made easy!Intuit payroll makes doing my payroll simple, easy and accurate. The automatic updates are great! I never have to worry that my payroll information is out of date.
creator: Rob V.
date: Feb 2014
Payroll without a hitchIntuit's payroll system has proved invaluable to my small business. It takes approximately 20 minutes from start to finish to input data for seven employees. Updates on tax ramifications are timely, and the employees are satisfied with their paychecks written on time!
creator: Angela Fleming
date: Feb 2014
An Incredible Time Saver!I've done payroll with a pencil and calculator. I will not willingly go back to that method ever again! Intuit's QuickBooks Basic Payroll is so easy - just set it up and pay the employees! Less time and less frustration!
creator: Karen B.
date: Feb 2014
QuickBooks payroll makes payday a breezeI love QuickBooks Payroll. We have a small business with 7-8 employees. Having QuickBooks means we get automatic updates for tax rate changes -- both Federal and State. Payroll takes about 10 minutes, and we don't have to hire an accountant!
creator: Dora A
date: Jan 2014
Which QuickBooks product is right for you?
|QuickBooks Payroll Basic 2014||QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced 2014|
|EASILY PAY EMPLOYEES|
|Instant paycheck calculations, with taxes & deductions||
|Print paychecks immediately||
|NEW! Use free direct deposit1||
|Unlimited payroll runs||
|Pay 1 employee & easily add more (nominal fees apply)5||
|EASILY PAY & FILE PAYROLL TAXES|
|Click to electronically pay payroll taxes6||
|Click to file federal & state payroll tax forms6 7||
|Get instant W-2s at year end8 9||
- 1 Direct deposit to W-2s employees is free, but additional fees apply for direct deposit to 1099 vendors.
- 2 Phone support is available Monday through Friday, 6 AM to 6 PM PT. For more info, see www.payroll.com/support.
- 3 Includes paying 1 employee; $2 per employee, per month for each additional employee. QuickBooks Pro and Premier support a maximum of 14,500 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees.
- 4 If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact Intuit within 60 days of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price (excludes employees and other connected services fees).
- 5 Nominal fees apply. See current prices at www.payroll.com. QuickBooks Pro and Premier support a maximum of 14,500 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees.
- 6 E-file and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features.
- 7 All available state forms are listed at www.payroll.com/support
- 8 Active subscription required or additional fees may apply.
- 9 You are responsible for printing W-2s for your employees and filing with the IRS.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability