About This Product
From the Manufacturer
- Pay employees in 3 easy steps
- NEW! Use free direct deposit 1
- Get free live support from payroll experts when you need it 2
- 1 year prepaid subscription (includes 1 employee – easily add more 3 )
- Works within QuickBooks
Paychecks in 3 Easy Steps
- Create unlimited paychecks
- Just enter hours and approve salaries
- Get instant paycheck calculations
- Print paychecks instantly
Additional features & benefits
- Unlimited payroll runs
- Pay 1 employee and easily add more3 (nominal fees apply)
- Track job costs within QuickBooks
- Tax forms are not included – for payroll tax forms, payments and filings, choose QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll instead.
- Works within QuickBooks-no double entry
- Requires Internet access and QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions*
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee4
*General disclosures: Requires an annual payroll subscription, Internet access, Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN), valid credit/debit card for processing payroll, and QuickBooks Pro or Premier 2012 or newer, or Enterprise Solutions 12.0 or higher (all sold separately) updated to the most current maintenance release. Not compatible with QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks for Mac. After the first year, your subscription will automatically renew each year at the then-current price using the billing info we have on file at the time of your renewal, unless you cancel. Call us anytime at (800) 624-2106 to cancel your payroll subscription. Note that you must activate this payroll subscription within 60 days of purchase or by May 31, 2015, whichever comes first. Check stock sold separately. Plus sales tax where applicable. Pricing varies depending on number of employees. 24/7 access is subject to occasional downtime. Terms and conditions, features, support, pricing and service options subject to change without notice.
Which QuickBooks product is right for you?
|QuickBooks Payroll Basic 2014||QuickBooks Payroll Enhanced 2014|
|EASILY PAY EMPLOYEES|
|Instant paycheck calculations, with taxes & deductions||
|Print paychecks immediately||
|NEW! Use free direct deposit1||
|Unlimited payroll runs||
|Pay 1 employee & easily add more (nominal fees apply)5||
|EASILY PAY & FILE PAYROLL TAXES|
|Click to electronically pay payroll taxes6||
|Click to file federal & state payroll tax forms6 7||
|Get instant W-2s at year end8 9||
- 1 Direct deposit to W-2s employees is free, but additional fees apply for direct deposit to 1099 vendors.
- 2 Phone support is available Monday through Friday, 6 AM to 6 PM PT. For more info, see www.payroll.com/support.
- 3 Includes paying 1 employee; $2 per employee, per month for each additional employee. QuickBooks Pro and Premier support a maximum of 14,500 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees.
- 4 If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact Intuit within 60 days of purchase for a full refund of the purchase price (excludes employees and other connected services fees).
- 5 Nominal fees apply. See current prices at www.payroll.com. QuickBooks Pro and Premier support a maximum of 14,500 employees, customers, vendors and other names combined. However, performance may slow when processing files containing more than 100 employees.
- 6 E-file and e-pay features are available for federal and select state taxes. Please check availability at www.payroll.com/fileandpay. You may need to register with tax agencies in order to use e-file and e-pay features.
- 7 All available state forms are listed at www.payroll.com/support
- 8 Active subscription required or additional fees may apply.
- 9 You are responsible for printing W-2s for your employees and filing with the IRS.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability