About This Product
From the Manufacturer
- Organize your business finances all in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Accounting tools for religious organizations, charities & more
- Use industry-specific tools to track donations and pledges
- Manage program budgets, expenses, and bill payments
- Create donation and thank you letters
- Gain deeper insights and demonstrate financial accountability with non-profit specific reports
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Step-by-step set up, easy to learn and use
New to QuickBooks?
Tailored to your business
- Track donations and pledges
- Create reports for your Board of Directors
- See program budget status in an instant with key reports
Easy to set up, learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Quickly import your data from a spreadsheet1
- View in-product tutorials to learn how to create invoices, record expenses and more
- Try out sample files for your business type
- 60 day money-back guarantee2
Track how your business is doing and get one-click financial, tax and sales reports
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports tailored to your industry
- View and manage income and receivables using the new Income Tracker
- Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot
- See key donor information all in one place
- View income and expense trends over time
Manage donors and contributions
- Reach out to donors with professional-looking designs and your logo3
- Record donations with just a few clicks
- Identify biggest donors with tailored reporting
Track your Balance Sheet by Class
- For organizations who have several funds or need to manage multiple events, you can track the data separately within a single, easy-to-access report
What’s New in 2014?
- Powerful new email capabilities. You can now add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see email history by customer.
- See all your banking transactions. Improved bank feeds pull in all your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time.4
- See who’s paid you (and who hasn’t). The new Income Tracker shows all your income-producing transactions in one spot, including overdue invoices so you can remind customers to pay you.
- Little things to make business easier. Track bounced checks, see key reports in just one click, and other customer requested improvements.
QuickBooks Premier Nonprofit supports a maximum of 14,500 customers, jobs, employees and other names combined, and a maximum of 14,500 items
Take a Tour of QuickBooks Premier 2014
- NEW! Income Tracker Helps Manage Business
- NEW! Add Transactions From Multiple Banks
- NEW! Powerful Email Capabilities
- Snapshots of Your Business
- Industry-Specific Reports
- Powerful Add-on Features
- Easily Manage Inventory
- Bill Clients Progressively
- Business Plan Tool
- Track Finances by Department or Location
- Create & Manage Sales Orders
NEW! Income Tracker Helps Manage Business
NEW for 2014! Income Tracker gives you easy visibility into the status of your income-producing transactions. Quickly view outstanding estimates, sales orders and unpaid invoices, all in one spot.
NEW! Add Transactions From Multiple Banks
NEW for 2014! Pull in your banking transactions from multiple banks and accounts so you can view and categorize them for tax time. It's secure, and it makes keeping track of your finances quick and easy.
NEW! Powerful Email Capabilities
NEW for 2014! Powerful new email capabilities let you add multiple attachments, customize email templates to include customer or job info, and see prior email conversations. Email estimates, invoices and sales orders with one click - QuickBooks will generate a PDF attachment using your customized email template.
Snapshots of Your Business
Get a real-time view of your business with Snapshots - customizable dashboards with Company, Customer and Payment information.
With pre-built reports tailored to your industry, you can easily get the important insights you need to run your business.
Powerful Add-on Features
Do more with powerful add-on applications and services! Pay your employees, accept credit cards from customers, manage your customer relationships and more with services designed to work with your QuickBooks.
Easily Manage Inventory
Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center.
Bill Clients Progressively
Track and bill clients by time & material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business. Generate progressive job invoices right from the estimate.
Business Plan Tool
The Business Plan Tool guides you through creating a custom business plan based on the format recommended by the U.S. Small Business Administration for loan applications or a bank line of credit. Get focused on your business goals and actions with a three-year financial projection.
Track Finances by Department or Location
Classify your income and expenses separately by location, department or profit center with class tracking features. Easily add and report on the classes you need to track, so you can get the insights that matter to your business.
Create & Manage Sales Orders
Create new sales orders and manage customer orders with backorder tracking, partial invoicing and combined invoicing for multiple orders. The Sales Order Fulfillment Worksheet helps you priortize which sales orders to fill when you don't have enough inventory on hand.
QuickBooks 2014 impressiveI have recently upgraded to the QuickBooks 2014 and have been not only happy with it but equally impressed. The ease of operation and the new additions has certainly made my job easier. I have been using QuickBooks since 2001 and would never use anything else. Very pleased with this product.
creator: Karen Estey, Director
date: Jan 2014
Excellent Product & A Great ToolQuickbooks is such a fantastic product and will help any small business track everything. 2014 is no exception and it continues to improve each time. The tools and resources available are second to none.
creator: Scott D.
date: Jan 2014
Making our life easierWe jumped from 2008 (yep, that old) to 2014, and we really regret missing all tools that for sure were available since. Keeping track of unpaid balances is GREAT!, online banking is much easier and faster, the available tools on this version are making our work day much more productive.
creator: Federico A. Operations Director
date: Jan 2014
QuickBooks Premier 2014I set up a new client with 2014 Premier (converted from Simply Accounting) and found the new email and attachment capabilities to be a great time saver. No more sending something from QuickBooks and then going to email and sending another document! Great time saver. It's more efficient for the recipients as they aren't having to open more than one email.
creator: Cindy S.
date: Jan 2014
Easy Tax Prep, Easy TrackingQuickBooks Premier 2014 is a must-have for any small business owner. It easily tracks expenses, income, and it gives your accountant everything they need to prepare your taxes. For home use, track personal expenses to get a grip on where your money goes; you can also give your accountant the information they need to accurately deduct expenses on your personal tax return.
creator: Linda H, Bookkeeper
date: Dec 2013
Quickbooks Premier 2014 for Small BusinessQB Premier 2014 is a powerful tool that helps us determine and manage job profitability, sales rep productivity and other key benchmarks that help us in pricing, staffing and overall strategic planning. Highly recommend to the small business owner. We also utilize the mobile app so our sales reps and office staff always have current information.
creator: Gina C, Small Business Owner
date: Dec 2013
Which QuickBooks product is right for you?
|QuickBooks Pro 2014||QuickBooks Premier Nonprofit 2014|
|EAST TO GET STARTED|
|Get started fast with guided setup||
|Import data from Excel, Quicken, Outlook Contacts & more1||
|SAVE TIME ON EVERYDAY TASKS|
|Stay on top of invoices, billing & scheduled tasks with Calendar View||
|Track sales, sales tax & expenses||
|Be ready at tax time with easy, reliable reports||
|Organize all your data in one place with Customer, Vendor & Employee Centers||
|Allows more than one user at a time5||Up to 3, each sold separately||Up to 5, each sold separately|
|Download your online banking transactions into QuickBooks4||
|GET THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED|
|Get financial, sales & tax reports in one click||100+||150+|
|Get a single view of your organization with Company Snapshot||
|View & manage income & receivables using the new Income Tracker||
|TOOLS TAILORED TO YOUR INDUSTRY|
|Get customized reports on donors & contributions in one click||
|Demonstrate financial accountability to your board with the Statement of Income & Expense||
|Access all the data in one report to complete your 990 form||
|Monitor program finding with budgets versus actual reporting||
|Identify key donors with the Donor Contribution Summary||
|Track balance sheet by class||
|Use sample file, menus & chart of accounts tailored for nonprofits||
- 1 Transfer data from Peachtree 2009-2011; Microsoft SBA 2006; and Microsoft Office Accounting 2007–2009 using free tool available at http://quickbooks.intuit.com. Transfer data directly from Quicken 2012-2014, QuickBooks 4.0-2014 and Microsoft Excel 2003–2010, as well as web mail services such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail and Hotmail.
- 2 If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, we’ll give you your money back. Simply return the product to Intuit with a dated receipt within 60 days for a full refund of the purchase price.
- 3 Forms customization sold separately.
- 4 Download your data from participating banks until May, 2017. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees.
- 5 QuickBooks Pro/Premier: One user included; option to add up to two additional licenses for Pro and four for Premier—sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability