Learning Resources® GeoSafari Jr. Talking Microscope, 10"H x 8"W x 5 1/2"D, Grades 3-7 Item # 274562
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
Kids can explore the fascinating world of insects with this talking microscope
- Great way to get kids excited about science and insects.
- Microscope talks and provides facts on 12 prepared interactive slides. Quiz format lets kids try to guess the answer.
- 5x focusing magnifier and light help children get a close-up view of critters.
- Includes slide storage box.
- Requires 3 C batteries (not included).
- Ideal for budding scientists in grades 3 through 7.
|age recommendation||8 - 12 years|
|brand name||Learning Resources|
|grade||3rd grade; 4th grade; 5th grade; 6th grade; 7th grade|
|size||10"H x 8"W x 5 1/2"D|