This promotion is for Rewards members only. To take advantage of exclusive offers like these, join Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards now!
Belkin® SurgeMaster™ Home Grade 7 Outlet Surge Protector, 12’ Cord, White Item # 275462
Thank you, you will now be redirected to comparisons.
Just a moment while we prepare the page
Check In-Store Availability
- Offers proven reliability and operational safety.
- Offers the added assurance of sliding safety covers on each outlet. Safety covers help protect users from shock hazards and keep the internal mechanism free of dust and dirt.
- Spoiler Cord System provides clutter-free cord management.
- Provides coaxial cable line protection with ceramic arrestor protection.
- Delivers optimal, safe AC power through a 14-gauge heavy-duty cord.
- Allows room for large, AC block-style plugs, without covering an unused outlet.
|connected equipment warranty||$75,000|
|cord length||12 feet|
|EMI/RFI noise reduction||yes|
|fax/phone line protection||yes|
|Input Voltage||120 V AC|
|joule rating||1045 joules|
|number of outlets||7|
|protection status indication||yes|
|warranty length||limited lifetime|
|Show More ▾|
From the Manufacturer|
The Home Series offers surge protection for your entry-level computers, peripherals, phone/fax/modems, and more. This model boasts 1045 Joules, 45,000 Maximum Spike Amperage, 7-outlets, and a lifetime $75,000 Connected Equipment Warranty.
- Lifetime $75,000 Connected Equipment Warranty to give you peace of mind
- 1045 Joule energy rating provides maximum protection of all your sensitive electronic devices
- 7 Surge-protected outlets supply complete, 3-line AC protection
- 7 Sliding safety covers to protect all users especially children
- Spoiler Cord System for easy clutter free cord management
- Solid-state protection safeguards your phone/fax/modem lines
- Built-in-phone line splitter
- 12-foot power cord delivers optimal, safe AC power through a 14-gauge extended heavy-duty cord
- AC Block Space outlets provide room for large, AC block-style plugs, without covering an unused outlet
- Illuminated LEDs indicate your devices are ground and protected
- Filters EMI/RFI noise up to 43 dB reduction
- Maximum Spike Amperage of 45,000 Amps